Science Forums

New Evidence Could Finally Validate My Theory On Dark Matter

The size of black holes have been seriously under-estimated, these black holes we speak of can be and often are much much larger then first suspected. This means no additional physics has to be invented - we already have the necessary tools to explain rotation curves as a type of torsion effect. It is no coincidence that galaxies rotate in the direction of the host supermassive black hole, neither is it an accident that a typical spiral galaxy like our own harbors a black hole with enough gravitational binding energy equivalent to hold the galaxy together.

I still hold, that black holes came first and matter condensed around it, not the other way around.

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/ngc-4395s-central-black-hole-mass-07277.html?fbclid=IwAR0vQ6G1qWCIWhOWy__jEMWgfuVGbTbm5wuqYL_6o7mjSKE4YPUA86QMvUI

When I went to Mt Kilauea in Hawaii I was able to see the Super-massive Black Hole(by a black void) in the middle of the galaxy, get a telescope or go to the telescope in Hawaii and check it out then. It is actually quite beautiful from that height, I pointed it out for the other people on the mountain that day, See if the Galactic rotational data matches your model by mapping the star's movement.

D287-7-005-0004-600.jpg

This Picture just doesn't do it justice I promise seeing it with your own eyes is much better, it is one of the best views you will ever get unless you go to space.

D287-7-005-0004-600.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil