5 replies to this topic

#1 hazelm

hazelm

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:53 PM

What has happened to  Buffy?  And the person who made and flew the kites?  I miss them.  Did they go on a world tour?  Or a universe tour? 

#2 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2701 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

Buffy's still around, mostly takes care of the backend stuff with the webhost. From what I understand, life is just too busy for them to post all that often.

#3 hazelm

hazelm

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

Buffy's still around, mostly takes care of the backend stuff with the webhost. From what I understand, life is just too busy for them to post all that often.

All right but I miss her wit.  She has a sharp  way of making her point so you can't miss it. 

• GAHD likes this

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1527 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:01 AM

You know what I miss Buffy too, even though I only saw Buffy post once she had a wonderful insight to computer science as we had a conversation about anonymous and Computer Malware Viruses afterward. 

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Now Linking #slay tee shirts......(https://www.teepubli...rt/1761218-slay) Soon the "We demand Buffy" tee shirts will be coming.

Secondly, I am considering the "We Demand Buffy" brand Molotov cocktail for riots if we don't get what we want soon.

800px-Callof-Duty-WW2-Molotov-Cocktail.j

Edited by VictorMedvil, 03 July 2019 - 03:55 AM.

#5 hazelm

hazelm

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:48 AM

You know what I miss Buffy too, even though I only saw Buffy post once she had a wonderful insight to computer science as we had a conversation about anonymous and Computer Malware Viruses afterward. 

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Now Linking #slay tee shirts......(https://www.teepubli...rt/1761218-slay) Soon the "We demand Buffy" tee shirts will be coming.

Secondly, I am considering the "We Demand Buffy" brand Molotov cocktail for riots if we don't get what we want soon.

800px-Callof-Duty-WW2-Molotov-Cocktail.j

Just one witty comment a day to get started off right?  Or, maybe better, a wise comment at the end of the day - whose end of day? - to wipe out all that has gone wrong that day?  Every little bit helps.  Right?

Hmmmm?  I was just thinking (honest!) .  Since we all have different day-end times, how about some computer genius creating a way for a specifically-intended comment that will appear just as we click "Shut down"? 

#6 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1527 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:16 AM

Just one witty comment a day to get started off right?  Or, maybe better, a wise comment at the end of the day - whose end of day? - to wipe out all that has gone wrong that day?  Every little bit helps.  Right?

Hmmmm?  I was just thinking (honest!) .  Since we all have different day-end times, how about some computer genius creating a way for a specifically-intended comment that will appear just as we click "Shut down"? 

Well I am on 3rd shift right now so my day begins at about 8 PM and Ends at about Noon, so whatever you want to call it.