Science Forums

History Quiz

Vmedvil2

I found this on yahoo.com and took the history test which is supposed to tell you your history education level based on this quiz, I found it to be quite easy but other people may not. Link = https://www.topixtempo.com/quiz/18180/qidx1?utm_campaign=144258&utm_term=HOMEPAGE_US~c&utm_source=adrizer_yh&tpx_campaign=18180-144258

My Results when I took the quiz without looking anything up.

Untitled.png

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 3 weeks later...

I found this on yahoo.com and took the history test which is supposed to tell you your history education level based on this quiz, I found it to be quite easy but other people may not. Link = https://www.topixtempo.com/quiz/18180/qidx1?utm_campaign=144258&utm_term=HOMEPAGE_US~c&utm_source=adrizer_yh&tpx_campaign=18180-144258

I am glad you clarified that that was a test of history knowledge.  A test of one small segment of knowledge can not and should not be construed to be an overall indicator of IQ.  Ironically history was my worst subject in school and yet I got a decent score.

I am glad you clarified that that was a test of history knowledge.  A test of one small segment of knowledge can not and should not be construed to be an overall indicator of IQ.  Ironically history was my worst subject in school and yet I got a decent score.

I agree but originally it said "Overall educational level" based on history knowledge but I think that is B.S.