Science Forums

Collecting Evidence Negating All Of Einstein's Hypothesies.

marcospolo

Where is my crank stamp at, I just had it.

images-1.png

Victor, you are hardly in the position to be able to dismiss offhand, someone who is writing sensible, rational logical statements, because you are a cult member, blinded by your indoctrination into Scientism.

Somebody needs to kidnap you away, and undo all the brainwashing you have been subjected to.

Refuting a sensible argument by placing a "crank" sticker as your reply is all the evidence anyone needs to understand who here is the deluded one.

For instance, the claim of GR is that spacetime is curved, and as such planets orbit because of the curvature, as if they were following straight paths, but the exact same statement MUST be applicable to the path of light. So its a totally correct claim of Isaac, to point out that if Light beams are curving around the Sun because of curved spacetime, then we would NOT observe them having any displacement at all, which is opposite to what Relativists claim, and contrary to what we actually observe.

GR does NOT account for the starlight displacement around the Sun, but Classical Physics does perfectly!

VIctor, you need help, you seem incapable of clear critical thought.

Please stop trying to refute sensible arguments with childish put downs, and silly labels, like "crank".  These do not help your argument, only make you appear to be the ignorant one.

Victor, you are hardly in the position to be able to dismiss offhand, someone who is writing sensible, rational logical statements, because you are a cult member, blinded by your indoctrination into Scientism.

Somebody needs to kidnap you away, and undo all the brainwashing you have been subjected to.

Refuting a sensible argument by placing a "crank" sticker as your reply is all the evidence anyone needs to understand who here is the deluded one.

For instance, the claim of GR is that spacetime is curved, and as such planets orbit because of the curvature, as if they were following straight paths, but the exact same statement MUST be applicable to the path of light. So its a totally correct claim of Isaac, to point out that if Light beams are curving around the Sun because of curved spacetime, then we would NOT observe them having any displacement at all, which is opposite to what Relativists claim, and contrary to what we actually observe.

GR does NOT account for the starlight displacement around the Sun, but Classical Physics does perfectly!

VIctor, you need help, you seem incapable of clear critical thought.

Please stop trying to refute sensible arguments with childish put downs, and silly labels, like "crank".  These do not help your argument, only make you appear to be the ignorant one.

I am sick of arguing about Einstein so now I label them cranks anyone who is against Einstein. I had, had it a long time ago about this anti-relativity crankism. The subject is taboo to me, anyone that is against Einstein is a crank. I don't care what argument you make I accept that Einstein's theories are correct with the great amount of evidence that points them to be right.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I am sick of arguing about Einstein so now I label them cranks anyone who is against Einstein. I had, had it a long time ago about this anti-relativity crankism. The subject is taboo to me, anyone that is against Einstein is a crank. I don't care what argument you make I accept that Einstein's theories are correct with the great amount of evidence that points them to be right.

That's fine, believe what you want.  But try to understand that the theories of Einsteins are NOT as "solid and proven" as Relativists claim.

GAHD seems to think that he needs to ban anyone who "repeatedly argues for hypothesis that are discredited",  but strangely despite this belief, no one from the Relativists camp can actually back up Einsteins theories with sensible statements. Massive paradoxes always remain. "Relativity Deniers" are only able to exist BECAUSE of the problems that permeate Einstein's theories. 

Rest assured, IF anyone could actually put up a decent rebuttal of the many criticisms, then there simply would be no doubters.

For example, no one bothered to address the statement of Issac, all you guys who feel you are of superior knowledge and understanding, can only muster a reply that starts and ends with the word, "crank".

This is not doing science. It places actual thinking men on the side of Issac, which offers a more sensible explanation than does Einstein's contortions.

Edited by marcospolo