Science Forums

Winner, Winner.

fahrquad

So anyhow I still have not blocked incoming e-mails from Publishers Clearing House because I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.  The latest e-mail I got asked what would I do with my money if I won, to which I replied that I would "Take over a small nation to rule with an iron fist".  I wonder what their marketing department might do with that testimonial?

http://www.west46thmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/The-Great-Dictator.png

(Image extension not allowed by this blasted site, so you will have to click the link)

Before anyone get antsy about the photo, that is Charlie Chaplin in the movie "The Great Dictator" in which Adenoid Hynkel is the dictator of Freedonia in a parody of the Turd Reich.

So anyhow I still have not blocked incoming e-mails from Publishers Clearing House because I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.  The latest e-mail I got asked what would I do with my money if I won, to which I replied that I would "Take over a small nation to rule with an iron fist".  I wonder what their marketing department might do with that testimonial?

http://www.west46thmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/The-Great-Dictator.png

(Image extension not allowed by this blasted site, so you will have to click the link)

Before anyone get antsy about the photo, that is Charlie Chaplin in the movie "The Great Dictator" in which Adenoid Hynkel is the dictator of Freedonia in a parody of the Turd Reich.

They will probably forward your mail to Steve Bannon - and then you will get invitations to attend seminars at his new international school of populist nationalism [seig heil?], outside Rome: https://www.economist.com/europe/2019/05/23/steve-bannons-monastic-academy-denies-monkey-business

Best of luck! 

Thanx, I did not know Bannon was responsible from Breitbart News.  I am currently carving a wooden figure in his image so I can stick pins in it.  I am not a follower of Santeria, but it couldn't hurt.

711qCTLDMBL._SY355_.jpg

Edited by fahrquad

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our new members Anselmo and HollyPriest.  Enjoy the content, scientific or otherwise, and feel free to contribute any non-spam material you feel is appropriate, within the forum guidelines of course.  No matter what you post you will find critics and supporters so don't let a few cranky egomaniacs discourage you.  :Crunk:

Edited by fahrquad

• 2 weeks later...

O really people….

On a supposedly non-partisan forum...

"Alt-Right" is often a question-begging term for anyone who doesn't toe the line 100% on SJW Theology. Even centrists like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson have been called "Alt-Right."

If Steve Bannon is a Bass, 10-minutes of googling didn't turn it up.

Well he is an admirer of Andrew Jackson and Alexander Hamilton, so maybe he is a twerp...

I hope to inherit a fortune of $80 Billion someday, and I have my Island all picked out. You can't own land there unless you are native-born, but one-million goes into the bank account of every citizen that votes to get me added to the list by special amendment. That is considerably less than one-billion out of my $80-billion.

I also have a few other amendments that I will insist on for my one-million per head buy-out.

Like I want to be able to enjoy my newfound wealth by possessing a very large and unrestricted gun collection...

And everyone else there should enjoy the same rights if they so please...

Folkstyle Wrestling will be the new national sport. {Freestyle is too much of a takedown tournament.}

I will host shot-putting contests where the score is a combination of one's best throw with 12-pound, 16-pound and 20-pound shots—or an ambidextrous contest where the winner is the highest combined right and left-handed throws—3 ambidextrous contests, one for each weight.

And I'll offer enough large cash prizes to get strength-type athletes to really work hard to perfect their skills...

Raumschach, Chess and Shoge tournaments every year—also with large cash prizes...

Yeah, I.m 62 and just lost a kidney to renal cancer. I only hope that I have a few good years left to enjoy my newfound wealth and influence.

Hurry up and die Unknown Benefactor and leave me my dough...

…..Saxon Violence

Edited by SaxonViolence

OK, Just to be clear, we're discussing old man fantasies, Steve Bannon, and what we would do with a sudden unexpected windfall of the almighty dollar? 

Here goes, I walk out of the lottery headquarters with cheap luggage packed with my winnings. Then it's right to the closest bowling alley locker room to stash a few million from creditors, the IRS, and the bank collection mugs. I sure don't want to end up like these poor poor hard luck cases below. I'm a hide it in plain sight kind of guy.

Then it's right to the river bank. It's a bright sunny day, and I'm just sitting by the river side with my MAGA hat on and eating a ham sandwich, wondering where I went so wrong in life. 

Suddenly the wind kicks up and blows my hat off. Then out of the sky Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) shows up and uses her golden lasso to retrieve my autographed Steve Bannon MAGA hat and returns it to me.

Of course she shuns my advances, but it doesn't matter, That's one hell of a good ham sandwich!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/money/companies/bankrupt-billionaires-who-lost-it-all/ss-BBTby5c?li=BBr8Cnr&parent-title=a-singapore-family-made-enough-in-one-day-to-buy-8-luxury-penthouses&parent-ns=ar&parent-content-id=AACGdmV&fullscreen=true

Deep

Friend,

You touch on something that has often occurred to me.

I have been dirt poor most of my life. 

$200 000 to $300 000 would be a huge fortune to me—close to my gross lifetime earnings.

IF I ever got multi-millionaire rich, I'd set up multiple $300 000 to $350 000 caches—Cayman and Swiss bank accounts, South African Krugerands buried in the desert in Arizona and Nevada, safe deposit boxes filled with cash and alternate IDs...

Even if I am declared bankrupt and all my assets forfeit, even ONE of my caches should allow me to live out my life without hitting a lick of honest work.

Yeah, if you only have one or two-million, it ain't practical...

I'm 62, so at my age, I might not bother. I'd play Hell walking into the desert to dig up my gold coins at my age anyway...

But still, being multi-millionaire and then being reduced to parking cars or washing dishes is not something a prudent man would ever let happen to himself...

…..Saxon Violence

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about the kidney. Maybe a drunk driver will be kind enough to leave you one.  My docs tell me I need a new liver, but I told them I didn't deserve one since I damaged my own.  If you are interested in MAGA, you might want to check out another site I haunt at https://gab.com/.  It is definitely on the free speech, pro-gun, right wing side but I find it amusing.