Science Forums

Production Of Gravity

hayes19889

right so i have been looking into quantum energys and we have just found time crystals. which is a perpetual energy source just like our plant is. their are many different types and if the huge magnetic feild is generated to contain the gravitational force and expel it from the core. You all know more about this than me. So we contain this Gmass in our palnet which is expeled from the inner core by centrifugal force into our liquid core to contain some of the force and then this propes a magnetic feild which then helps to disperse the gmass energy once our liquid core slows and this mass is no longer contained or drained. the mass is then sent into a self destruct imploding in on its self producing a black hole to disperse the over load of radioactive energy.

Edited by hayes19889

im a nutcase actually cretifyed. im just asking if magnetic feild contian quantum energy as if they try to produce quamtum time crystal and create another form that happens to be gravity since they are both perpetual quantum energys its going implode the world 

Edited by hayes19889

i thought this was a free place to talkabout ideas and science. How many descoverys and been made in physics for somebodys point of veiw that has started research. Or other members of your comunity looking over research with fresh eyes and no biased opinion. im just tyring to learn but you come and put somone with no knowlege that just wants to understand the things that are going on in the world. Your basically shutting people down that want to learn SHAME ON YOU. Your supposed to be a member of a high reguared science helping people understand the world. some help taking this piss out of somone with mental health problem 

Edited by hayes19889

i thought this was a free place to talkabout ideas and science. How many descoverys and been made in physics for somebodys point of veiw that has started research. Or other members of your comunity looking over research with fresh eyes and no biased opinion. im just tyring to learn but you come and put somone with no knowlege that just wants to understand the things that are going on in the world. Your basically shutting people down that want to learn SHAME ON YOU. Your supposed to be a member of a high reguared science helping people understand the world. some help taking this piss out of somone with mental health problem 

The question is, "who is taking the piss out of whom?" 0.o