Science Forums

Dark Energy And Gravity

I have formulated a new theory which unites Dark Energy with Gravity. Here it is:

Isaac Newton said that ‘Every force has its equal opposite force.’ Therefore, there must be an equal opposite force to gravity. This reasoning leads the author to conclude that the centripetal force of gravity has its equal centrifugal force throughout the universe.

Therefore, I propose that this centrifugal force is the force that pushes all matter outwards and is the reason why the universe is expanding = Dark Energy. I believe that the two entities of Gravity and Dark Energy are related. A description of both concepts follows:

Dark Energy – The main constituent part of Dark Energy is anti-matter i.e. anti-particles. These anti-particles will be mostly of the same negative charge (probably mostly consisting of anti-protons), therefore, they repel each other. Therefore, the Universe is expanding due to this phenomenon = Dark Energy.

Gravity – Gravity is an attractive cohesive force, therefore, this author proposes that these negatively charged anti-particles are united with their relative positively charged particles e.g. anti-protons will be united with protons. Their opposite charge means that they are attracted to each other.

We know that through Einstein’s famous E=mc2 equation that there is energy-mass equivalence. Therefore, this will affect the above phenomenon.

When a particle meets its antiparticle then annihilation occurs – releasing the amount of energy needed to produce the two masses in the first place. Therefore, when the particle meets its antiparticle then this annihilation consists of producing a pair of photons (electromagnetism).

However, this electromagnetism produced bears a strong correlation with gravity itself, because gravity as well as electromagnetism are inversely proportional. Crucially, however, is the fact that their strength both work by an Inverse Square Law i.e. their strength is inversely proportional to the square of their distance. Therefore, electromagnetism and gravity can be seen to be mathematically similar and work by the same principles.

Therefore, this author concludes that gravity will bear a strong correlation to the electromagnetism produced and that they will both be subject to each other.

Please forward your responses and ideas.

I have formulated a new theory which unites Dark Energy with Gravity. Here it is:

Isaac Newton said that ‘Every force has its equal opposite force.’ Therefore, there must be an equal opposite force to gravity. This reasoning leads the author to conclude that the centripetal force of gravity has its equal centrifugal force throughout the universe.

Therefore, I propose that this centrifugal force is the force that pushes all matter outwards and is the reason why the universe is expanding = Dark Energy. I believe that the two entities of Gravity and Dark Energy are related. A description of both concepts follows:

Dark Energy – The main constituent part of Dark Energy is anti-matter i.e. anti-particles. These anti-particles will be mostly of the same negative charge (probably mostly consisting of anti-protons), therefore, they repel each other. Therefore, the Universe is expanding due to this phenomenon = Dark Energy.

Gravity – Gravity is an attractive cohesive force, therefore, this author proposes that these negatively charged anti-particles are united with their relative positively charged particles e.g. anti-protons will be united with protons. Their opposite charge means that they are attracted to each other.

We know that through Einstein’s famous E=mc2 equation that there is energy-mass equivalence. Therefore, this will affect the above phenomenon.

When a particle meets its antiparticle then annihilation occurs – releasing the amount of energy needed to produce the two masses in the first place. Therefore, when the particle meets its antiparticle then this annihilation consists of producing a pair of photons (electromagnetism).

However, this electromagnetism produced bears a strong correlation with gravity itself, because gravity as well as electromagnetism are inversely proportional. Crucially, however, is the fact that their strength both work by an Inverse Square Law i.e. their strength is inversely proportional to the square of their distance. Therefore, electromagnetism and gravity can be seen to be mathematically similar and work by the same principles.

Therefore, this author concludes that gravity will bear a strong correlation to the electromagnetism produced and that they will both be subject to each other.

Please forward your responses and ideas.

Newton said no such thing. 

Try to get some discipline into your thoughts and then try reading this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion  

Dark Energy and Gravity are already united under Einstein's Field Equations, there is no need to reunite the two however Dark Energy and Gravity are not united with the 3 other forces due to problems with renormalization in Einstein's Field Equations. So, if you could create a theory of Quantum Gravity that would be phenomenal and would redefine physics. 

slide-16.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil