Science Forums

Screw It, I Am Out Of Here!

fahrquad

Lots of hair there! Why hide it?

Not actually me, just a stock photo.  My rapidly receding hairline is well on its way to being shaved.  I have no reason to wear a suit since most of my friends are already dead.

:wave2: Sorry I am hijacking your thread to say, "i am really out of here"

Presently conducting sea trials after much needed repairs.

new_boatfloating.jpg?mh=365&mw=650

So, no time for this forum for several months.

If you ever wanted to be a forum moderator, this is your big chance! :wave2:

Good luck on your expedition. We will be here when you get back.  I must confess that I am green with envy, and not sea-sickness. :bad:  As to being a forum moderator, I have considered the possibility, but do not know where to apply.

https://oeab.noaa.gov/sites/oeab/Documents/ex-field-season-2019.pdf

Nope, I was 180.8 pounds on May 6, and I am 177.2 pounds today.  My petite flower, on the other hand, has added 8 pounds to her already considerable mass 

Exchem's comment got me thinking about weight.  At one time I topped out at 273 pounds before dropping to about 148 pounds when I died.  After leaving the hospital and the nursing home my weight slowly crept up from 148 to 163, which left me few injection sites for my insulin.  Anyhow my current weight puts me at a BMI of 25-25.5, which was considered a "healthy" weight the last time I checked.  Obviously recommended health goals change from day to day and from source to source, so it is hard to hit a moving target.  If I were the cynical sort, I would believe that this is a conspiracy by the health industry to bilk the unwitting consumers out of billions of dollars each year. :rant:

Edited by fahrquad