Science Forums

«All versions of Zionism, including The Forward’s liberal sort, lead to the same reactionary end of unbridled expansionism and continued settler colonial genocide of Palestinian people. 
Zionism has always been a white supremacist, settler colonialist, anti-democratic, right-wing ideology, which has demanded a loyalty based on nationalist racism. Zionists of all sorts, including of the liberal kind, have collaborated with anti-Semitic forces towards a mutual goal of global apartheid, often at the expense of Jews who live outside Israel.»

Well, that is what the Left declares against Zionism. While Hitler accused us for being Semites, the Left accuses us for being «Whites». Both are purely racist. Not accidentally, modern followers of Hitler come to anti-Israel actions together with Left, «Liberals» and Islamist supremacists.

All other accusations listed above obviously contradict the truth, too. More and more, Left goes along Hitler’s path. Modern Left serves anti-Semitic Globalist tycoons and corporations. The mask is removed. 

«Leftist Jews» cannot survive, since the Left throws them to the debris. The 2000 years old story occurs again. Just like overwhelming Christianity throw out their «mother» religion of Judaism, accusing Judeo-Christians of double loyalty, the anti-Semitic Left throws out the Jew Karl Marx and all leftist Jews. The Christians, at least, haven't rejected their Jewish God and Old Testament. The Leftist betrayal is more complete, than Christian.

Thus, the Judeo-Christians disappeared. They returned to orthodox Judaism or turned «proper» Christians, breaking their tie to the Jewish people. The same dilemma face Jewish Lefties. Those who chose betrayal, will disappear, or maybe the next generation will return to Zionism. Well, My parents were hard line underground communists, but Me chose my people, that is Zionism. 

Regarding Palestinian People's fate, let read My another post on this board:

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35825-the-victory-day-the-independence-day/

http://aaronblog.co/2019/05/the-fate-of-leftist-jews/

Edited by HouseKnight1