Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3000 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:49 AM

I particularly like his strain equation

[math]\sum = \frac{a_0}{8 \pi G} \epsilon[/math]

In which the last term is the strain and [math]\frac{a_0}{8 \pi G}[/math] in fact relates somewhat to gravielectromagnetism since:

[math]\frac{1}{R} \frac{\partial m}{\partial R} = \frac{\omega \times \omega \times r}{G} = \frac{a_C}{G}[/math]

It also related to the gravielectric field as

[math]\mathbf{E} = \frac{m}{R^2}[/math]

The only difference is that he has used a scale acceleration and I have used the Coriolis acceleration - both may be the same thing from previous study, since a rotating universe will indeed be responsible for a growing scale factor. 

#70 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:27 AM

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1611.02269.pdf - this one? Looks interesting. 

That's the same paper I posted, I haven't found anything more recent 

" The central idea of this paper is that the volume law contribution to the entanglement entropy, associated with the positive dark energy, turns the otherwise “stiff” geometry of spacetime into an elastic medium"

#71 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3000 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:06 AM

That's the same paper I posted, I haven't found anything more recent 

" The central idea of this paper is that the volume law contribution to the entanglement entropy, associated with the positive dark energy, turns the otherwise “stiff” geometry of spacetime into an elastic medium"

His paper is certainly interesting, but being cautious of the thing we call dark energy, I have wonders concerning its origin, because my drag equations seem to indicate it is not just an energy associated to spacetime, it is in fact a thrust equation which may settle with a type of elastic medium-based model. 

#72 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:58 AM

His paper is certainly interesting, but being cautious of the thing we call dark energy, I have wonders concerning its origin, because my drag equations seem to indicate it is not just an energy associated to spacetime, it is in fact a thrust equation which may settle with a type of elastic medium-based model. 

Dark ????? means no one knows what the ????? it is. 

You might have noted I amused myself with a little speculation ref membranes and the ER bridges recently. The output from an ER bridge is where? a point in space and time, or everywhere not unlike zero point energy, or a white hole perhaps. The thought still amuses me a little. But it would just be a complete speculation, something along the lines of a many worlds multiverse.  

Another thought is zero point energy virtual particles exist because they can, because that is how space works. It can expand and it can contract at different locations depending on what is around.