This post can be considered a joke, but it isn't.
I could easily include any other field to compare, in order to show how the BS knowledge accumulates and,
as more knowledge it accumulates, more fragile and unstable the entire field becomes.
As per the topic:
1) Both theories are in custody of "privileged elites", which take huge advantages of their positions.
2) Both theories were created, long time ago, on relatively very simple foundations, until an increasing
population, awareness and complexities forced to "invent" new concepts to support their structure of
knowledge, which were added, layer after layer, to the main body.
3) The increase in complexity, due to the assumption of false dogmas and paradigms, put permanently
every theory on the verge of collapse.
4) It's then primordial to supress dissident voices, which might cause general public awareness and a
domino's chain fall of their structures (and the "civilized world order" built around).
5) Unless a radical change on their foundational premises is done, both fields of knowledge are destined
to desintegrate, causing extreme damage.
I stop here, letting others to add more key points, if wanted.
Examples of weakness in economic theories:
- The abundance of fiat money and the abuse of QE (Quantitative Easing) to solve macroeconomic side effelike depression and inflation.
- The disparity of "equivalent purchasing power" around the globe, which triggers waves of currency parity change (major financial perturbation).
- Major falsification of financial data at every entity (gov, corps), ruling out any change of a real audit, which could cause a chain collapse of the civilized order around the globe.
Example of collapse of the fragile equilibrium: That a country like China dump every US Treasure Bond in one day or week.
Examples of weakness in physics theories:
- Generalized adoption of Restricted theory of relativity, either at the picometer range of at the billion light-years range, which has caused ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- Generalized adoption of General theory of relativity at the entire universe, causing ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- As a by-product of the above point, the theories around black-holes, which are becoming more complex and full of paradoxes as time passes by.
- Generalized adoption of the "Big Bang theory", causing ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- The adoption of Earthly "constants of nature" as being universal (h, G, c speed, etc.).
- The lack of consensus about what mass, energy and time are.
Example of collapse of the fragile equilibrium: That be proved beyond doubt that the speed of light depends on the motion of the source or the receptor. This means, that c+v and c-v are realities and not CONJECTURES.
Feel free to contribute with these ideas or to throw things at me.
P.S.: Anyone can use any other field to compare with physics, like archeology, geology, medical sciences, etc.
The background concept is that we live in a world of lies, and 99.99999% of us accept it either knowing or not
knowing this truth.