Examples of weakness in economic theories:
- The abundance of fiat money and the abuse of QE (Quantitative Easing) to solve macroeconomic side effelike depression and inflation.
- The disparity of "equivalent purchasing power" around the globe, which triggers waves of currency parity change (major financial perturbation).
- Major falsification of financial data at every entity (gov, corps), ruling out any change of a real audit, which could cause a chain collapse of the civilized order around the globe.
Example of collapse of the fragile equilibrium: That a country like China dump every US Treasure Bond in one day or week.
Examples of weakness in physics theories:
- Generalized adoption of Restricted theory of relativity, either at the picometer range of at the billion light-years range, which has caused ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- Generalized adoption of General theory of relativity at the entire universe, causing ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- As a by-product of the above point, the theories around black-holes, which are becoming more complex and full of paradoxes as time passes by.
- Generalized adoption of the "Big Bang theory", causing ridiculous, deranged concepts to prevail by "consensus".
- The adoption of Earthly "constants of nature" as being universal (h, G, c speed, etc.).
- The lack of consensus about what mass, energy and time are.
Example of collapse of the fragile equilibrium: That be proved beyond doubt that the speed of light depends on the motion of the source or the receptor. This means, that c+v and c-v are realities and not CONJECTURES.
Edited by rhertz, 18 June 2019 - 08:34 PM.