Science Forums

Graphical Problem

Khoxy

Another thing I have learned is not to post a question without showing one's effort. However there are some instances whereby one can have no clue towards the encountered problem. So should that be a reason to restrict clueless students from seeking help?

Another thing I have learned is not to post a question without showing one's effort. However there are some instances whereby one can have no clue towards the encountered problem. So should that be a reason to restrict clueless students from seeking help?

No far from it. Lots of us are very keen to talk about science to anyone interested to learn, or with knowledge to share.

But, if you want help on a discussion forum, you really need to be prepared write just a few sentences, briefly explaining what it is you are trying to do. I admit my reply to you was a bit curt because it was not possible to guess what you were talking about. You mentioned "current" and an angle, so I was thinking it might be about AC theory, but  it was impossible to know without a bit more context to the question.