Science Forums

Pre-Big Bang Phase And The Implications For Physics

Dubbelosix

If the expansion of the universe is driven by radiation caused by zero point energy or virtual particle separation and recombination resulting in CBR and the occasional particle becoming real, it is not evidence for an unbelievably large big bang happening at an instant in time, never to happen again. That constant CBR could be evidence of an ongoing process.  

It is a real problem because even parity should be reserved from our oldest models that created these theories: What has been noticed to make something like this not happen, requires Lorentz violations. This is the leading answer right now, it may not explain why it is this way, be we at least understand it this way. CPT violations are actually identical to special relativity violation of Lorentz invariance.

[math]\frac{1}{60 \cdot 90} \frac{1}{\zeta(3)} = \frac{1}{5400} \frac{1}{\zeta(3)} = \frac{1}{6491.10728}[/math]

[math]\frac{3072}{60 \cdot 90} \frac{1}{\zeta(3)} = \frac{3702}{5400} \frac{1}{\zeta(3)} = \frac{3702}{6491.10728} = 0.473262861[/math]

Likewise we find the same solution when plugging in [math]\pi^4[/math]

[math] \frac{299240.728}{6491.10728} = 46.1001051[/math]

Let's try a new route, let's leave out a factor of [math]\pi^2[/math].... so that we would have instead

[math]\frac{30319.4247}{6491.10728} = 4.67091721[/math]

Again, nothing has been discovered from this ''number crunching'' but it has to be done in case we can find anything (obviously) interesting about it, other than what has been uncovered from the original assertions concerning the prime numbers. Which then leads to the question about leaving [math]3072[/math] as the main coefficient to [math]\frac{\zeta(4)}{\zeta(3)}[/math] since the function are also related to prime factorization. I'll work all that out later, had enough number crunching for now :) Besides... I have Sherwoods link to read now.

Dubbel I have a Question for you what is the meaning of Pi^2 I have run into equations as well where I have received a value of Pi^2, so what is the physical meaning of Pi^2.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Dubbel I have a Question for you what is the meaning of Pi^2 I have run into equations as well where I have received a value of Pi^2, so what is the physical meaning of Pi^2.

It comes from the zeta function... interpretation? I'd have to look at it, but I imagine the core explanation can be found from those functions.

• 2 weeks later...

It comes from the zeta function... interpretation? I'd have to look at it, but I imagine the core explanation can be found from those functions.

Alright I will look into the Zeta Function but yes I have received Pi^2 several times working with gravitational equations, which personally makes me think that you are on the right track. I received it as the spin of a gravitational wave as a Spin value which I took to mean a Spin 2 Boson or with a symmetry of pi^2, but I always wondered if that means something different.

Edited by VictorMedvil