Science Forums

My Comments On The Dark Matter Phenomenon

Dubbelosix

Sorry to interrupt this touching exchange, but why is it posted under psychology?

https://gab.com/media/image/bz-5cc44393a7923.jpeg

Oh because some moderator with a grudge wanted to assert their authority round here ... they must feel a bit embarrassed since we all know the content of the OP has nothing to do with psychology....

.... on a second note, I find it disappointing my request to deactivate the account doesn't seem to have been recognized, may I ask why? It would certainly help me stay away from this place.

You won that bet.

Heh heh. 

But has a moderator carried out his request to deactivate his account? He seems to be still listed as an active member. 

Mind you, once you've deactivated him, that won't stop him coming back as yet another sock (What next? Trippelsux?) when his drive to write balls becomes overpowering once again. I shall be amazed - and actually impressed - if he has the willpower to stay away.

Gotcha.  It truly is sad when people create false identities.  At least my photo to the left is for real.

There's an even worse crime than that... those who use past discrepancies to use as weapons against other people.

Also, it is interesting you have picked up on this ''false identity'' issue, my identity has been freely known for a long time now. Nothing was hidden for a very long time and I have openly admitted to my own monikers... question is, have you?

And yes, you do have more than one account that I know of... in fact, you have quite a few. Difference between me and the reptiles that have corrupted the way of science through censorship and jealousy, is that I have no interest in people who decide to use different accounts, its baseless accusations which get the wrong impression of someone.

Heh heh. 

But has a moderator carried out his request to deactivate his account? He seems to be still listed as an active member. 

Mind you, once you've deactivated him, that won't stop him coming back as yet another sock (What next? Trippelsux?) when his drive to write balls becomes overpowering once again. I shall be amazed - and actually impressed - if he has the willpower to stay away.

Ahhh! Well I keep asking..

At least the second sentence was true, the last sentence is vitriol garbage intended to attack me personally. I do wonder though, how long people like you will last here? At least I am asking to be ousted, but I really do wonder how long the attitude you have and a few others will be tolerated. Maybe it will be tolerated for as long as it can... which would be a short coming for the site.

And yes, you do have more than one account that I know of... in fact, you have quite a few. Difference between me and the reptiles that have corrupted the way of science through censorship and jealousy, is that I have no interest in people who decide to use different accounts, its baseless accusations which get the wrong impression of someone.

Once again I have only this one identity on this site.  You obviously think I am someone else trying to lure you into a conversation in which I have little more than a passing interest.  If you believe otherwise, then maybe it was best that this topic was posted under psychology.

Once again I have only this one identity on this site.  You obviously think I am someone else trying to lure you into a conversation in which I have little more than a passing interest.  If you believe otherwise, then maybe it was best that this topic was posted under psychology.

That does not justify the post being in psychology, maybe you'd like to try again. There is nothing in the OP to do with psychology - and if you are not who I think you are, fine. But the topic of the OP has been so diluted since its creation, it really doesn't matter where it is. Nor does it actually bother me, I find it slightly amusing.