https://physics.stac...a-cold-big-bang

#2 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2588 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:59 PM

For some reason the moderators of physics stack exchange have removed the discussion referred to. I wonder why. 

#3 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2704 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:53 AM

Nope still shows up for me. Just the way I like it, I don't approve of censorship without true reason. Again, maybe it is that you don't have an account? Or maybe you  are just an ******* who just looks for any opportunity to attack someone you are clearly jealous of.... maybe?

Either way, the page still shows up for me. There are strict certain rules that a post may remain open to a public audience, that does not take away the investigation or even conclusions of the investigations thereof.

#4 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1034 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:22 AM

Page not found

This question was removed from Physics Stack Exchange for reasons of moderation. Please refer to the help center for possible explanations why a question might be removed.

#5 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2704 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:33 AM

Page not found

This question was removed from Physics Stack Exchange for reasons of moderation. Please refer to the help center for possible explanations why a question might be removed.

A good example of the alliance I speak of in the other post. Repeating a fact, doesn't make it right when you have malicious intentions.