19 replies to this topic

#18 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2774 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:01 PM

OK I've had a quick look, can you define some things more clearly, like, what kind of metric are you using, how you come to the conclusions with reasonable parameters... I haven't checked these units yet but will do if you can appease that.

I suppose in the end, you are a really saying that wormholes are the solution to a model that is both local and nonlocal?

Go for it and Yes basically, remember dubbel this was the equation I made with polymath, you, and Mordred. This was actually originally based on one of your equations I just expanded it.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 February 2020 - 07:04 PM.

#19 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1459 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 02:23 AM

P.S. This is something that I think Ralfcis if he ever visits this thread would take interest in or should take notice of.

Ralfcis! has Ralfcis noted your comment about Ralfcis 

Edited by Flummoxed, 28 February 2020 - 02:23 AM.

#20 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2774 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:51 PM

OK I've had a quick look, can you define some things more clearly, like, what kind of metric are you using, how you come to the conclusions with reasonable parameters... I haven't checked these units yet but will do if you can appease that.

I am using a custom metric which is originally Energy - Spin which defines all of this as a blackhole that is spinning rather that the universe is that. Basically that the spin expands against the energy-mass or gravity of the black hole universe. I solve the equation for different parts there are many well defined equation in this and I remember having constructed this equation the parts of it. All that was done is a lot of algebra to fuse many equation together into Energy-space-time but the coordinates are those of 4-D space-time. Mostly this equation shows how different stuff with energy interacts as a Wave-particle. If I did the algebra correctly this equations parts have been experimentally tested to be correct, thus that big equation should work too. I showed how it was derived on the Scienceforum.net thread part of this equation, you can note the equation used in this metric to be some of the most famous in physics.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 04 March 2020 - 03:55 PM.