Science Forums

Cut The Bullshit In Physics

Vmedvil2

This was supposed to be a cut the bullshit thread, not a create more bullshit thread. What did I expect I suppose continue then......

It IS cutting the BS.  We cut everything based on fantasy and misconceptions and outright deception, that was added to real Physics from about 1905.

You have an issue with that? Why?

It IS cutting the BS.  We cut everything based on fantasy and misconceptions and outright deception, that was added to real Physics from about 1905.

You have an issue with that? Why?

Einstein was right, I said it, you know modern physics is right. It isn't just a fantasy it is how the universe actually works typical crank logic just because you don't understand it, it is wrong. This war been Relativists and Cr..... I mean Non-Relativists has caused devastation to Hypography I call for a peace treaty under the terms that Einstein was right, but there could be errors. 

Edited by VictorMedvil

Einstein was right, I said it, you know modern physics is right. It isn't just a fantasy it is how the universe actually works typical crank logic just because you don't understand it, it is wrong. This war been Relativists and Cr..... I mean Non-Relativists has caused devastation to Hypography I call for a peace treaty under the terms that Einstein was right, but there could be errors. 

Sorry, but Einsteins Relativity theories are not correct in any way.  There is no half right.  And its not that anti relativists just doint understand the concepts. We have plain rational arguments and sound logic on our side, so we will win in the end.

The equivalency principle was set in an idealized case, a uniform gravitational field, which can be approximated in a space of low density of matter. The point was to show that matter reacts the same regardless of the source of acceleration. It's obvious that non-uniform fields such as a planet introduce distortions, and can be accounted for. It's in the sense of an isolated experiment, ignoring insignificant effects.

In a way, the equivalence principle still holds for highly curved systems, not just uniform gravitational fields.

Arun extended this idea to the concept of black holes. A black hole has a very high curvature when small but the effects of gravity become uniform when a black hole gets very large. This is why his extended equivalence principle has strong connotations to the structure of spacetime - when space and time was a very small system, the gravity was large.... but as a black hole eats matter, the curvature [math]R[/math] will tend to zero.

Also the temperature will tend to zero, but never approach it. In a very intellectual way, Arun realized this extended principle applies also to the universe at large.

Sorry, but Einsteins Relativity theories are not correct in any way. 

You're starting to annoy me, and no doubt, other people as well. I propose your statements should be automatically be removed into the strange claims subforum where it belongs until you learn the scientific methodology.

You're starting to annoy me, and no doubt, other people as well. I propose your statements should be automatically be removed into the strange claims subforum where it belongs until you learn the scientific methodology.

So you are going to force me to learn the same errors that you have learned?

What's the benefit of that? Oh, it would mean no one asks you questions that you can't answer, so you can continue in your delusions of superiority unchallenged.

So you are going to force me to learn the same errors that you have learned?

No because unlike you, I learn from my mistakes. And believe me, it takes years to learn humility to respect when you have made an error. Besides, I am not forcing you do to anything, but you are figuratively forcing people here to dislike you and the content of your posts. 

No because unlike you, I learn from my mistakes. And believe me, it takes years to learn humility to respect when you have made an error. Besides, I am not forcing you do to anything, but you are figuratively forcing people here to dislike you and the content of your posts. 

I started off exactly like you, believing what I was told about Einsteins theories. But then I learned from my mistakes, humbly kneeling before god and showing due respect where respect is earned, I rent my tunic, poured ash on my head, and fasted many moons. Then I thought, bugger that.

So I decided that Science had nothing to do with humility, respect or admiration. I decided that Physics must stand on its own, and make sense.

I decide to nevermore take BS from people who think that are superior to me. ( Dubbelosix)  Anyone, ANYONE, even the pool cleaning guy, is welcome to put me in my place, but by jeez they better have a convincing argument.

I especially call out fools who make stupid statements like, "what makes you think that the universe has to make sense?"  and "Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but that's because you don't understand as we do."

IF they have a point, then they need to BACK IT UP WITH SOLID ARGUMENTS.  'But they fail every time.  Not just sometimes, but every time.

dubelosix, you have done this all along.  Never answer the question, always diverting to some other point unrelated.

As you have never been able to provide any argument of Physics for your claims, then I have to conclude you believe what you believe for some non-scientific reason. You can only be some sort of religious nut.   A numerologist.  I can't expect much from a Numerologist, or a Mormon when it comes to discussing Physics.

No you certainly didn't. You just have bad logic, unrepentant and shameful persistence. In a way, I started off as a creative thinker and I learned from my mistakes over the years. It's like a sword, unless you sharpen it, you'll never get a good cut at what others are saying to you.

I started off exactly like you.. 

No you certainly didn't. You just have bad logic, unrepentant and shameful persistence. In a way, I started off as a creative thinker and I learned from my mistakes over the years. It's like a sword, unless you sharpen it, you'll never get a good cut at what others are saying to you.

You claimed "You just have bad logic,", so go ahead and show me where it's bad in that #2 post I made in the other topic I started, about collecting EInsteins errors.

Dubbelosix, I didn't want to exchange ideas with you anymore since my first days here, because you have an attitude of "high priest of science" here, as you were perfect and your words were divine.

Not that I'm siding with Marcopolo, who has his reasons to believe what he does, but the bashing level here is too high.

Why don't "clean" your house first, before being so harsh with others?

I told you that your signature's equation is WRONG, but you keep using it.

If, in your equation, if hv =kBT, you create a singularity (something divided by zero).

I've told you, almost a couple of months ago, that the correct expression is: ehv/(kBT)-1, but you persist in no using the exponential form.

Now, do whatever you want. But keep in mind that you make mistakes too, before being so critical with others.

Edited by rhertz

Dubbelosix, I didn't want to exchange ideas with you anymore since my first days here, because you have an attitude of "high priest of science" here, as you were perfect and your words were divine.

I am not susceptible to compliments, thank you very much. I know you were being derogatory, but if you really thought of me that way, then maybe you should trust your senses before you object.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Of course I have made mistakes, I have never denied it.

But you are 100% unwilling to consider that you may have made a mistake in accepting the theory of Special Relativity.

How did that little idea become carved in stone in your mind?

How is it that although you can't explain the hypothesis of SR without making errors of logic and reason, but still insist that its beyond criticism?

You don't make any sense I'm afraid.