Science Forums

Did This Happen To Anybody Else Who Hates Trump?

Moronium

I don't hate Trump, I just don't think he was a very good choice for president.  On the other hand I don't hate Chelsea Handler, I just don't think she is a good talk host.  On the other hand, I just don't think FOX is a real news network.  I will take BBC and Al Jazeera for fair and balanced reporting.  :spin:

***FOX BREAKING NEWS***   Fark has three hands.  Refuses to apologize for violating bilateral symmetry.  Strong support on Capital Hill for legislation requiring forced amputations for genetic aberrations.

Edited by fahrquad

I find the ongoing battle between the Shia and Sunni branches of Islam puzzling.  It seems equivalent to Methodists warring with Catholics.  As far as Iran goes, they are no threat to the US and our hostile stance towards them serves no purpose that I can see.  On the Iranian side, posturing against an enemy that has no interest in attacking provides material for the regime to maintain support with the public (see "The Mouse That Roared").

_87474511_2add0d63-c07e-4bfc-a6a3-d36fe7

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16047709

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouse_That_Roared_(film)

As far as Iran goes, they are no threat to the US and our hostile stance towards them serves no purpose that I can see.  

Really?  A theocratic state which starts its legislative sessions by chanting "Death to America" poses no threat? An oil rich state which funds, sponsors, promotes, and advocates the employment of international terrorism poses "no threat?"

A state that indoctrinates it's children to believe that the highest achievement they could possibly aspire to would be to do something like exploding a "suitcase nuke" at an American super bowl event?

The most dangerous threat of all is often the one which you deny even exists, in my opinion.

I'm sure that what you're saying here is absolutely "politically correct" and proves your virtuousness, though.

Aren't you the same guy who thinks that extinction of the human race would constitute "progress?"  I guess that attitude might help explain your indifference to the threat which Iran poses to the entire world, not just the USA.

Edited by Moronium

I don't know about you, but I don't feel particularly threatened by Iran and all of their posturing.  We don't need their oil, and we don't need to cater to their tantrums.  I don't think that "extinction of the human race would constitute progress", I just think humanity is bent on self destruction.  Aren't you the one who thinks that all non-human life should be exterminated for human self interest?

Really?  A theocratic state which starts its legislative sessions by chanting "Death to America" poses no threat? An oil rich state which funds, sponsors, promotes, and advocates the employment of international terrorism poses "no threat?"

A state that indoctrinates it's children to believe that the highest achievement they could possibly aspire to would be to do something like exploding a "suitcase nuke" at an American super bowl event?

The most dangerous threat of all is often the one which you deny even exists, in my opinion.

I'm sure that what you're saying here is absolutely "politically correct" and proves your virtuousness, though.

Aren't you the same guy who thinks that extinction of the human race would constitute "progress?"  I guess that attitude might help explain your indifference to the threat which Iran poses to the entire world, not just the USA.

You obviously didn't read the link I provided.

You obviously didn't read the link I provided.

You're right, I didn't.  But now that I've looked them, I can't see how they're relevant to anything I said.

Is your point that these suicide-bombing, baby decapitating, ethnic-cleansing wackos may be more dangerous to other muslims than non-muslims?

Maybe so.  They really seem to hate each other even more than they hate "the west."

But that doesn't mean they don't pose a serious threat to EVERYONE on the planet, eh?

Edited by Moronium

• 10 months later...

I am not sure why we waste our time hating a president when an American president is just a puppet. It don't matter who you elect in, the ones behind the curtain still hold the power. Also a president is not elected they are selected. If you ever notice when there is a vote for a president it is either evil or more evil. The elite already know who is going to be president. You really don't have a vote. Either democrat or republican they are friends behind the scenes. They put up a good show in front of the American people. It is divide and conquer in the fake 2 party system. The American people are put on teams. The one side democrat and the other side republican. The American people pick a side and fight against each other. While that hidden hand takes all the American's rights away and money.

My point is that for all of their posturing, Iran as a state is not a credible threat to US security.  Given that Iran condones and probably supports terrorist groups, they are peripherally a low level security threat.

That is true. The thing is that Iran is not a part of the Rothschild banking system which is why the Powers That Be want Iran.If you look at the map they also have Iran surrounded.