Science Forums

Microscopic Black Hole As Dark Matter Ruled Out

You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding for the English language.  I have only had the Fark identity since 2011, not 2001.  I specifically stated in post #33 that I was not Ralf.  What part of your positronic brain has trouble computing that?

Just the fact I think you are lying. It dosn't happen often

My bad Dubbel, if I repeat myself I wasn't trying to get on your nerves and if you don't want me to post about that subject I won't in your threads. It is just my favorite subject. Alright guys give dubbel his space, but I will say Dubbel I don't think you are considering all the possibilities and sit in a box. I have watched you post for the last 2 years about your theories and you are missing something, just trying to make you consider that big possibility. It was never to anger you, but I will respect your wishes, I am not Polymath nor any of the others just me your metric equals Tuv which makes it correct thus I have no right to judge someone who obviously knows their stuff. I  don't have the luxury to say you are wrong like let's say some of the others on this forum. You will never know the importance of your footer, but I will tell you mine equals Tuv too, neither Am I wrong.....

Edited by VictorMedvil

Apology accepted... and of course there are some things missing maybe even more than that, but physics are starting to come together. I am also planning a full invstigation into all Planck equations and hopefully find something from it. But... I'll keep that for later as I suspect it will an interesting investigation.

Apology accepted... and of course there are some things missing maybe even more than that, but physics are starting to come together. I am also planning a full invstigation into all Planck equations and hopefully find something from it. But... I'll keep that for later as I suspect it will an interesting investigation.

Well the ideas and theories I keep going into are constructed from planck equations when you finally make the investigation let me know I have some pointers. If you think you know what Time-space and Energy is like along with the fields of nature wait until you drive into planck equations. It will be a massive eye opener I promise. Needless to say Planck was a genius in how he constructed his version of physics. It is all quantized and exact, no errors or anomalies.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 weeks later...

Multiple questions arise from this link, but yes I was wrong, and you were right. 

Evaporation of BH's to everything in the universe is photons, which don't experience time or space.

You will realize by now my first position is to doubt everything I am told.

Edit Hawking radiation is formed from one part of a virtual particle pair, which would produce a charged particle, would it not.

For example

What are these photons, if it is based on Hawking radiation it is a single virtual particle. Speculating is a photons spin not better defined as two entangled virtual particles accelerated to c with no effective charge or magnetic field. The virtual particle pairs lifetime is extended due to travelling at light speed, similar to muon life time increase. The creation of photons from energy level changes in atoms would point in this direction. ie no charge is removed from the atom when energy levels change only momentum is lost. 

I'll come back to this for you flummoxed.