Science Forums

Microscopic Black Hole As Dark Matter Ruled Out

I meant to find material for you, who told you supermassive black holes spin slower than smaller ones? Most of these supermassive black holes are spinning at near the speed of light.

Polarization of space simply means, that a spin-property can be attributed to space itself. This isn't so much a big deal, according to the equations of physics, space should preserve all spatial symmetries.

It's annoying because I watched this dumbed down version only a few days ago and now I can't find it. And I tend to clear history for speed.

I'm hoping it might be mentioned in this one, I watched this one a while back

Unless we have developed a strong enough raport, hopefully you will tend to believe me on my statements based on my proclivities for the subject.

While I may not agree with every aspect of his model, he certainly has recognized as I have, a significant issue with early cosmology where we have a low entropy high temperature state, he calls it paradox. The reason he calls it this is because you should have a high entropy state in a high temeprature system from the third law - this was one motivation for me to construct the pre big bang phase cold model scenario.

ref the spin of blackholes influencing the rotation of galaxies around them. The super massive black hole in this link does not appear to be affecting its partner black hole which appears to be spinning around it at 90 degrees to accretion disk of the super massive blackhole. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160310111931.htm 

Note, I came to the idea independently so I searched a while back for references to possibly support my contentions. I was lucky to find such models have been taken seriously

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1106/1106.0847.pdf

While I may not agree with every aspect of his model, he certainly has recognized as I have, a significant issue with early cosmology where we have a low entropy high temperature state, he calls it paradox. The reason he calls it this is because you should have a high entropy state in a high temeprature system from the third law - this was one motivation for me to construct the pre big bang phase cold model scenario.

Well, dubbel personally I think you were wise in doing that as if the BB was indeed a singularity the observable singularities that we see are very cold, thus that makes perfect sense. As a Singularity for a Supermassive Black Hole the size of the BB to be very cold as the Hawking equation would tell you, thus have low entropy, which tends to favor the idea that Indeed that BB was a Supermassive Black Hole before it exploded, the before history of the universe could be no different than your standard Supermassive Black Hole which is basically to consume matter and grow until finally it decayed into the universe from Hawking radiation ejection which could be the Original Dark Energy Particles being the Hawking radiation of the Big Bang which now causes the universe to expand being literally outside the Observable universe being radiated before the BB happened even so the Entropy of a SMBH is very low even with hawking radiation being ejected. What we need to see in order to fully understand the BB is to see black hole's decay and chart their products this could give a very good picture of what the BB was like and the prehistory of the universe, if indeed it was a singularity. That why we need a Singularity Inductor on this planet to get a first hand view of Black holes up close and personal like.

For those that don't know a singularity inductor is a project from my favorite video game being a Artificial Black Hole generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB46XpnwhrA

Edited by VictorMedvil

I know you're trying, and I have a lot of patience, but it is wearing me thin. Do not repeat statements about singularities, or I will be forced to put you on ignore. I have a pretty good memory, and I think in the last several month you keep trying to make me consider singularities when I have made it time and time again clear, they do not exist..

Now please, respect my wishes. If you want to talk about all that nonsense with Farquad then go right ahead, then drop by Awol, but you'll be blocked because I am at my very end of repeating these things and a part of me is getting suspicious, you don't listen like you claim, bu more about promoting idea which are so way off the mark, the math is wrong, the physics is wrong.

Some kind advice pop in for chats for all you must, but in the spare time you are entertaining the weed, chill and read some science. Daon't think you understand it, challenge everything. And when not happy about an answer, by all means, come to me, unless one of the others would like to handle you in the meantime.

Edited by Dubbelosix

I know your trying, and I have a lot of patience, but it is wearing me thin. Do not repeat statements about singularities, or I will be forced to put you on ignore. I have a pretty good memory, and I think in the last several month you keep trying to make me consider singularities when I have made it time and time again clear, they do not exist..

Now please, respect my wishes. If you want to talk about all that nonsense with Farquad then go right ahead, then drop by Awol, but you'll be blocked because I am at my very end of repeating these things and a part of me is getting suspicious, you don't listen like you claim, bu more about promoting idea which are so way off the mark, the math is wrong, the physics is wrong.

Some kind advice pop in for chats for all you must, but in the spare time you are entertaining the weed, chill and read some science. Daon't think you understand it, challenge everything. And when not happy about an answer, by all means, come to me, unless one of the others would like to handle you in the meantime.

What the heck did I do?  I hadn't even commented since the topic doesn't interest me.

What the heck did I do?  I hadn't even commented since the topic doesn't interest me.

I read enough to know that your dialogue and twisted sense of humor matches someone who attends here, and not a first as I think you have made more than one multiple account when you wanted to come back anonymous? Shall I go on...?

The physics you post is absolute garbage, and all the layman complaining the site doesn't get the right attention, did any of you stop to wonder, you could be the reasons?

Viktor started a post called cut the bullshit. I couldn't agree more.

I read enough to know that your dialogue and twisted sense of humor matches someone who attends here, and not a first as I think you have made more than one multiple account when you wanted to come back anonymous? Shall I go on...?

The physics you post is absolute garbage, and all the layman complaining the site doesn't get the right attention, did any of you stop to wonder, you could be the reasons?

Viktor started a post called cut the bullshit. I couldn't agree more.

Huh?  I have only this one account.  I suppose an Admin could verify the IP address if needed.  I did suggest at one time that some nameless other party might have multiple accounts so that they could post a specific question and then reply with a very detailed answer that almost appeared to be one continuous post.  My writing style and sense of humor may resemble some others here but I assure you that I am a singularity, and for the record I don't believe I have posted any physics other than what I quoted from other sources.  If you have issues with that content you can take it up with the sources I quoted.  As to your elitist attitude regarding science, this is "Hypography - Science for Everyone".

You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding for the English language.  I have only had the Fark identity since 2011, not 2001.  I specifically stated in post #33 that I was not Ralf.  What part of your positronic brain has trouble computing that?

You didn't answer my question. You gave me irrelevant information. That one identity you have had since 2001, is not evidence that my accusation was false, since you made no such attempt to deny it.

From #37 - "I have only this one identity and it is the same as it was when I signed up in 2011."