Science Forums

Wave Curvatures As The Strong Force And Related To Gravitation & Time Dilatiion

devin553344

Hello,

I have constructed another theory and stems from Einsteins curvature ideas. But instead of gravitation it is  the strong force. Like a super gravitation. Also I attempted to define a quantum gravitation that works off of the same mechanism. And I have described the fine-structure using the theory's equations which might suggest how the elementary charge and mass of the wavelength are connected. I believe these equations may unify the forces.

Here is the pdf file:

Removed file.

Thanks,

Devin

Edited by devin553344

Hello,

I have constructed another theory and stems from Einsteins curvature ideas. But instead of gravitation it is  the strong force. Like a super gravitation. Also I attempted to define a quantum gravitation that works off of the same mechanism. And I have described the fine-structure using the theory's equations which might suggest how the elementary charge and mass of the wavelength are connected. I believe these equations may unify the forces.

Here is the pdf file:

attachicon.gif20190404WaveCurvatures.pdf

Thanks,

Devin

Right on Fine Structure constants are nice.

Untitled-thumb-png-8e5ff67af62f6d0b242e1

Edited by VictorMedvil

I'm unfamiliar with that, a search on the internet brought up neutrino experiments. Is that the type?

No, this is a SO(12) that explains all the forces of nature in a artistic geometric shape with all the combinations of Charge,SNF,WNF, and Gravity along with the geometries of Dark Matter and Dark Energy. It is like the Standard Model for Beyond Standard Model interactions. All are Included in this simple model there is Math that goes with it though.

imageproxy.png

That is the entire universe as a single equation in a Qauternion Geometry with those points in that other picture being the solutions to the forces for all possible outcomes of the force, which are stated at the bottom in a graphing equation stemming form the original equation which is exactly accurate with the current state of the universe back until the Big Bang.

Here is the solution to General Relativity Including Quantum Mechanics for the Big Equation a Gravito-electromagnetism verison made by taking the solutions of Quantum Mechanics versus the Solutions of General Relativity's Tuv Tensor, which should equal zero or have a change associated with them in space coordinates to determine how time-space reacts to matter and energy.

HkB0aP2.png

You may have to enlarge the images.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Look, peoples knowledge here is not good enough to talk about symmetry groups. These are graduate discussions, from otherwise, largely the layman. Some advice, concentrate on your first statement ''curvature as a strong force,'' and work on that by:

1. Investigation Adbus Salam model for strong gravity

2. Find out why curvature is able to bind systems like a strong gravity interaction through relativity.

3. Or simply do some more reading, on the more... humble aspects of what is being discussed here, so you can hold down an intelligible conversation without delving into graduate physics.

Look, peoples knowledge here is not good enough to talk about symmetry groups. These are graduate discussions, from otherwise, largely the layman. Some advice, concentrate on your first statement ''curvature as a strong force,'' and work on that by:

1. Investigation Adbus Salam model for strong gravity

2. Find out why curvature is able to bind systems like a strong gravity interaction through relativity.

3. Or simply do some more reading, on the more... humble aspects of what is being discussed here, so you can hold down an intelligible conversation without delving into graduate physics.

Have you looked at my theory? I only saw one download of it :)

Edited by devin553344

No, because what I have read from this thread was enough to see you like physics, but you are making a lot of mistakes inbetween posts. As I said, concentrate on humble investigations without relying on buzzwords to get you through the day.

I know enough about the theory I created. You would know that if you viewed it.

Incidentally I'm not plagiarizing Adbus Salam model for strong gravity so why do I need to view it?

Incidentally I'm not plagiarizing Adbus Salam model for strong gravity so why do I need to view it?

No one said you were, I was writing about the strong force as a gravity as well, but I referenced Salam because it is the right thing to do, if you come to an idea independently, then you make mention of that.

But again, that's not the point. If you want to learn physics, you cannot cherry pick things and expect to have a good and wide range of knowledge in physics. It seems you are a very angry sort of person, with big aspirations to go far in life... but the method in the way you are trying to get there, is way off the mark.

Is it not enough you have conveyed your thoughts in this post? You may well know your own theory, but that doesn't make it right. I have no intentions reading it when you have made blatant mistakes in this post and if you were humble enough to accept that, you'd be on better tracks.

Anyone that views the theory might think differently. Thanks for the pointers though, I will take them into consideration. Is that humble enough for you?

No one said you were, I was writing about the strong force as a gravity as well, but I referenced Salam because it is the right thing to do, if you come to an idea independently, then you make mention of that.

But again, that's not the point. If you want to learn physics, you cannot cherry pick things and expect to have a good and wide range of knowledge in physics. It seems you are a very angry sort of person, with big aspirations to go far in life... but the method in the way you are trying to get there, is way off the mark.

You were also writing about the strong force as gravity? Do you have a mathematical theory that is precisely calculated like mine? I would love to critique it :)

BTW I'm not angry, you must be simply imaging the anger I think.

Edited by devin553344

Would you be capable of criticizing it?

You see, in contrast to just making things up with buzzwords that have been strung together randomly, I had to do my own research to see how, say relativity understands a possible bridging of its curved dynamics into a strong gravity paradigm.

I had to investigate P^{-4} propagators and understand the models in literature that was capable of describing them in terms of their spacetime curvatures. Heck, I even read Salam's strong gravity theory, and while the main idea was really appealing, I didn't find his model which relied on gravitons appealing.

Besides, I won't be posting any theory of mine here, because it would off-topic.