Science Forums

Blood Spinning

OpenMind5

I am not sure if many of you are fimilar with the proceedure. Its called "Blood Spinning." The actual title I don't know. From what I have read, they take your blood and litterally spin it takig everythign out but the platlets...and then inject it back into an area and you recover faster and with less scaring. (Usually done with surgery and it costs about 300-600 dollars) And all this is from what I have read.

The thing is is that I never knew about this proceedure! How long has it been around, why so cheap, and why is it not as popular as to that I would know about it.

Anyways...love to hear from yah guys.

Op5

I'd be one of your patients in that case :eek:.

Got a nasty scar on left hand from crashing on a bike and letting my hand get under my hip as I skidded across the asphalt :eek_big:. Been a couple of years, and the scar has faded... but still... :eek:

Would the procedure work on old wounds? :)

(Note: You're spelling "article" wrong :eek:.)

I'd be one of your patients in that case :eek:.

Got a nasty scar on left hand from crashing on a bike and letting my hand get under my hip as I skidded across the asphalt :eek:. Been a couple of years, and the scar has faded... but still... :eek:

Would the procedure work on old wounds? :)

I don't think so...they use it for injuries you have NOW...sorry :) but u can still be my patient...LOL!

(Note: You're spelling "article" wrong :).)

(thanks! I am REALLY BAD at spelling! LOL)

:eek_big:

Op5