Science Forums

Supreme Court: Trump Wins, The 9Th Circus And Unworthy Immigrants Lose, Yet Again

Moronium

Did you seriously just reflex-defend someone trying to BURN CHILDREN ALIVE?

50 kids are nothing to him.  He's glad to see 50 million Chinese peasants slaughtered by their own government if he thinks it advances the Commie cause.  That's because he's morally superior, by far.

Edited by Moronium

I asked a question. 

rightists much like you continue to defend the Iraq war atrocity that was committed by the US

There you go putting words in my mouth again. Fairly certain I'm on record somewhere around the forums saying bush starting his dad's war back up was a horrible thing for the world at large and only would profit the carlyle group, but it's much easier for your simple mind to label "rightist" I suppose.

The very idea that burning people alive could have any reason behind it is just so out there you're either trolling or insane. I'm banking on the latter since you can't seem to discern fact from fiction.

50 kids are nothing to him.  He's glad to see 50 million Chinese peasants slaughtered by their own government if he thinks it advances the Commie cause.  That's because he's morally superior, by far.

50  children mean very little to me in comparison to the millions of children slaughtered by the US in their 40 wars of aggression since WW2 alone. And that's not counting the hundreds of thousands incinerated by the US use of two atomic bombs when not even necessary.

Gahd, although this post isn't a direct answer to your howls, it's close enough that I don't need to bother with another just for you.