Science Forums

Particle Physics

Exch----After the exp. holes are formed in the gold foil which invalidate the exp.

Are you downs syndrome, No holes form in the material it is Alpha Particle radiation you should really learn something about science before coming to a science forum and saying things like that. It makes you sound very uneducated.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Are you downs syndrome, No holes form in the material it is Alpha Particle radiation you should really learn something about science before coming to a science forum and saying things like that. It makes you sound very uneducated.

The worrying thing is it appears to be a university/college student according to my ESP. REALLY hoping it's not a lecturer but I can't discount that considering the third party reviews I checked about the institute.

There's a reason I pointed them to a Dimensional Analysis course when they were obviously trying to cram tab A into slot B.

No, my good and beloved friend, I on the contrary have up syndrome.

If you take an electron beam of an arc weld and use a gold foil as a anode (ground), HOLES will be formed in the gold foil. Protons and beta particles have a mass 1,000 times larger than an electron which would result in holes forming in the Rutherford gold foil which nullifies Rutherford's exp. Also, Rutherford experiment does not work using a .25 inch thick gold plate. Theoretical experimental Physics is often if not always fictional. For example the LIGO, Wilson cloud chamber, Ptolemy model and big bang, just to mention a few.

"cram tab A into slot B." sound like the atomic orbitals and the SCC (spherical coordinate system).

Edited by alright1234

No, my good and beloved friend, I on the contrary have up syndrome.

If you take an electron beam of an arc weld and use a gold foil as a anode (ground), HOLES will be formed in the gold foil. Protons and beta particles have a mass 1,000 times larger than an electron which would result in holes forming in the Rutherford gold foil which nullifies Rutherford's exp. Also, Rutherford experiment does not work using a .25 inch thick gold plate. Theoretical experimental Physics is often if not always fictional. For example the LIGO, Wilson cloud chamber, Ptolemy model and big bang, just to mention a few.

"cram tab A into slot B." sound like the atomic orbitals and the SCC (spherical coordinate system).

See this is how I know you have no idea what you are talking about "Beta Particles having a mass having a mass 1,000 times the mass of an electron".

"Ahh now that is a neat question. QGP would in theory be an originator of protons, though β neutron decay is another method of "origin."

The QGP is part of the detector not the source.

Since you're obviously not reading and posting nonsense. Have a 7 day vacation for trolling. :) Behave better when you return.

• 1 month later...

How do you exp. justify the existence of a proton?

I think you can create a proton and an electron strictly though mechanical means. I know you can magnetize and demagnetize ferrous metal by introducing the ferrous metal to a magnetic field though mechanical means, such as immediate contact (rub a magnet on a screw driver) or simply imparting kinetic energy (striking it hard with a hammer) to the metal in a magnetic field. I speculate that it you impact a neutron hard enough to break it apart, and you do so in a highly-magnetized field, you will spit out a proton and a neutron. And if they attempt to get back together through mutual attraction, but miss on trajectory you get an hydrogen atom. If they collide you get your neutron back.