Science Forums

Trump's Veto

Moronium

"Harming" Japan?  By refusing to export oil to them until they quit butchering civilians all over China, and Asia in general, you mean?  Of course they were quite justified in their sneak attack,  and we should have immediately surrendered and helped with their rape of China, right, Commie?

You're trying to somehow make out that the US was acting against Japan's interests because of Japan's butchering of people in China. That is wrong because the US has never acted in the interest of humanitarian concerns. All of the US's 40 wars of aggression since WW2 have been for political and economic gain and it's cost the lives of millions. 

Japan's crimes against humanity prior to WW2 pale in comparison to the US's human toll since that war. 

Are you really trying to pretend that the US has ever had humanitarian concerns for any of it's victim countries, including Japan? 

I'm still suggesting that Pearl Harbour had it coming. Convince me otherwise. You would have an easier time convincing me that Trump doesn't eat Hispanic children or the passover pastries don't contain the blood of Palestinian children! 

Edited by montgomery

So now I learn the truth. You were born a Canadian and you've been leading to believe all along that you're still a Canadian. What motivated you to be dishonest?

I believe that my (our) P.M. is much like his father a socially responsible individual, who was much more leftist than his party. Justin has given us several indications of that being so but he's obliged to act as a middle of the road politician to suit the Liberal party's priorities. That is, not too much left of the Cons. 

There's obviously no political ideology in Canadian politics to suit your extremism but there's little doubt you will support the Cons if you're living in Canada at election time.

Otherwise, I'm not really interested anymore in guessing which country you're living in presently. You seem to have a motive to lie about it for some reason?

Still in Canada. You're going to schitzoid paranoia levels of intentional misreading. Come back when you're not high, and not defending someone from attempted immolation of children just because of their skin colour. That's racist.

Still in Canada. You're going to schitzoid paranoia levels of intentional misreading. Come back when you're not high, and not defending someone from attempted immolation of children just because of their skin colour. That's racist.

I'll have to consider whether I believe you saying you're still in Canada, due to your lack of candor.

If I do start to believe you I would have to start considering that you're a political orphan, and that doesn't work. You're obviously extreme rightist but I doubt you're too far right for the Conservative party. 

Is it an Alberta thing with you? An Ontario displaced fascist?

Off the topic but, how do you feel about US style health care for Canada? Would that be a good idea? Your answer to that question would give me a better indication of just how far right you're off the chart for a Canadian.

I'll have to consider whether I believe you saying you're still in Canada, due to your lack of candor.

If I do start to believe you I would have to start considering that you're a political orphan, and that doesn't work. You're obviously extreme rightist but I doubt you're too far right for the Conservative party. 

Is it an Alberta thing with you? An Ontario displaced fascist?

Off the topic but, how do you feel about US style health care for Canada? Would that be a good idea? Your answer to that question would give me a better indication of just how far right you're off the chart for a Canadian.

It's all good. You've got 2 days to consider it. Like i said, come back when you're not high.

redacted

I would never try to, or even care to, convince you of anything,  Commie-boy.

Good news for Italy, though.  Their current slogan is "Italy First," inspired by the Trumpster, of course.

On Saturday, speaking at a rally in northern Italy, Salvini had told illegal migrants "get ready to pack your bags."  Italy's new populist government has wasted no time in repeating its campaign promise to deport hundreds of thousands of migrants...and it is looking to fulfil a pledge to deport as many as 500,000 illegal migrants.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/pack-your-bags-italys-new-leaders-tell-500000-illegal-migrants--but-itll-cost-them.html

Some in the country have worried about the cost of 500,000 plane tickets.  But that aint the plan.  The plan is to load up massive cargo ships with the critters and make them walk the plank in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.  To speed things up, they will first attract thousands of sharks with massive amounts of chum. No need to waste time and rope tying their hands that way, see?

To offset these modest costs, all their assets will be confiscated and the more attractive girls will be sold into sex slavery.

That'll learn em not to go busting into other countries illegally, I figure.

Edited by GAHD
don't put words in people's mouths. theyare good enough at showing their insanity without diluting it with lies

It's working:

Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said that migratory flows to the coast of his country have declined by 95%.

Sicilian prosecutors on Tuesday ordered the seizure of the Italian-flagged ship "Mare Jonio." The rescue boat was allowed to dock at the Italian island of Lampedusa while accompanied by coast guard ships, following nearly two days at sea.

The rescue boat was carrying nearly 50 migrants.  Matteo Salvini had denied the ship access to Italian ports, but relented in order to bring aid workers to trial.

"Now in Italy there is a government that defends the borders and ensures respect for the law, most of all for human traffickers," he said. "He who makes mistakes, pays."

Edited by Moronium

I understand that Trump is still considering alternatives to a border wall.  One popular proposal is to set up machine gun nests 100 yards apart along the entire border.  The Trump administration has been assured that there will be more than enough volunteers from Texas to man them 24/7.

Edited by Moronium

I understand that Trump is still considering alternatives to a border wall.  One popular proposal is to set up machine gun nests 100 yards apart along the entire border.  The Trump administration has been assured that there will be more than enough volunteers from Texas to man them 24/7.

They are ranting and raving about the Border Wall wait until they see that, moronium.

Yeah, it would a spectacle worth paying for to see a caravan of about 10,000 try to bum rush them, eh, Vic?

Ya man, Screw football I'd be watching to see if any of them made it. Depends what machine guns were used but I don't think they would make it. In any case, the liberals would **** a brick if that happened. The Border wall is much more civilized than that, that would be down right cruel not to mention bloody.

Edited by VictorMedvil