Science Forums

The German President congratulated Iran on a specific and highly dubious date: the anniversary of the Islamist revolution. Consequently, on all its repercussions for Iran and the whole World. Including a loudly declared goal: the genocide of the Jews. It’s as if the Russian president congratulated Germany on the anniversary of Hitler’s rise to power.

I am outraged also by the friendship of Russia with the Iranian Islamists. The Russians destroyed Islamist Islamic State in Syria, but support the much more dangerous Islamists of Iran.

http://aaronblog.co/2019/03/congratulations-for-hitler/

Edited by HouseKnight1

The German President congratulated Iran on a specific and highly dubious date: the anniversary of the Islamist revolution. Consequently, on all its repercussions for Iran and the whole World. Including a loudly declared goal: the genocide of the Jews. It’s as if the Russian president congratulated Germany on the anniversary of Hitler’s rise to power.

I am outraged also by the friendship of Russia with the Iranian Islamists. The Russians destroyed Islamist Islamic State in Syria, but support the much more dangerous Islamists of Iran.

http://aaronblog.co/2019/03/congratulations-for-hitler/

More hysterical and libellous rubbish. "Consequently" my arse. It is wild remarks like this that risk giving rise to antisemitism.

The German state has elaborate constitutional provisions and laws to prevent Nazism ever returning and its shame and sorrow for what happened in that era are utterly beyond question.

The Russians support Islamic Extremists because the extremist hate the US, and Russia can use the extremists to further their own objectives without implicating themselves.

ADD:  I will assume the Syrian Islamist's posed some sort of threat to Russian interests.

Edited by fahrquad