Science Forums

N.korea Is Pulling A Prank On The Us.

montgomery

Trump is attempting to deal away N.K.'s nuke capability, but that capability is worthless to North Korea. So the only question is, what will Trump trade away to N.K. in return for giving up it's nuclear defense? 

Nothing! Because the powers in control in the US won't allow it to happen. They are obviously smart enough to understand that N.Korea's nuclear defense is totally and completely worthless to N. Korea.

Why?

Well, obviously because China has North Korea's back! N.K. need nuclear weapons exactly as much as Israel need nuclear weapons. Not in the least because the US has Israel's back.

So now everybody should be able to listen to the bullsh-t rhetoric going on over the whole facade and be able to laugh it all off.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/alarms-sounding-from-trump-advisers-on-north-korea-summit-1446986307930

And know full well that the US/Trump isn't going to give N.K. anything of value to N.K. in return for it's nukes! Trump would have to be 'taken out' if he tried! (meaning, out of the political gameplaying at least)

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/alarms-sounding-from-trump-advisers-on-north-korea-summit-1446986307930

And know full well that the US/Trump isn't going to give N.K. anything of value to N.K. in return for it's nukes! Trump would have to be 'taken out' if he tried! (meaning, out of the political gameplaying at least)

Of course he aint gunna give up ****.  He'll ease the punitive sanctions and allow them a chance to show that they can behave as a civilized sociey, that's all.

Btw, your link leads to nowhere that's relevant.

Of course he aint gunna give up ****.  He'll ease the punitive sanctions and allow them a chance to show that they can behave as a civilized sociey, that's all.

Btw, your link leads to nowhere that's relevant.

You're beginning to see more clearly that Trump is a fake and just background noise, but half of the American people still think he's for real. On the domestic scene it doesn't really matter all that much because he's just going to prolong the agony of the people. But on relations with other countries he could be giving away US power over victim countries. And in the case of N.K., giving to China and Russia, the lessening of tensions in their sphere of influence! 

Yes, the link leads to nothing that is relevant but I posted it to illustrate the irrelevance of Trump's babbling and the reactions to it. Thanks for your interest!

But JEFF HAS THEM, why worry about NK having them? Maybe part of the deal with be transferring whatever they got over till JEFF has more than ten.

https://imgur.com/ktf7wiD

It's got CNN logo and everything.

Good point in that Jeff is the unknown. But it's likely that the first Jeff will be a freedom fighter of ME origin who is seeking revenge in the name of some god.

It puts me in mind of "The Mouse That Roared".

The minuscule European Duchy of Grand Fenwick is bankrupted when an American company comes up with a cheaper imitation of Fenwick's sole export, its fabled Pinot Grand Fenwick wine. Crafty prime minister Count Mountjoy (Peter Sellers) devises a plan: Grand Fenwick will declare war on the United States, then surrender, taking advantage of American largesse toward its defeated enemies to rebuild the defeated nation's economy. Grand Duchess Gloriana (also Sellers) is hesitant but agrees to the plan. Mild-mannered game warden Tully Bascomb (also Sellers) is charged as Field Marshal to lead the Fenwick troops, aided by Sergeant Will Buckley (William Hartnell).

The contingent of 20 soldiers in medieval chain mail books passage across the Atlantic on a small merchant ship, arriving in New York Harbor during an air-raid drill that leaves the city deserted and undefended. They chance upon a civil defence truck and are mistaken for invading Martians, prompting an investigation by blustering but ineffectual General Snippet (MacDonald Parke). Puncturing the tyres of the general's jeep with their bows and arrows, the Fenwick troops take him and four NYPD officers hostage. Still looking for a place to surrender, Tully and Will stumble across Dr. Alfred Kokintz (David Kossoff), whose invention of the Q Bomb – capable of destroying an entire continent – has prompted the defense drills. He has built a football-sized prototype of the unstable bomb, which Tully takes possession of. With Kokintz and his attractive daughter Helen (Jean Seberg) as additional hostages, Tully declares victory and returns with them to Grand Fenwick.

The duchess indulges Tully's victory, and the prime minister resigns in disgust at Tully's blunder, leaving him as acting prime minister. When the incident is discovered, the U.S. government is thwarted from retaking the weapon and hostages by force, fearing the dishonor of attacking such a small and defenseless nation. Instead, they send the U.S. Secretary of Defense (Austin Willis) to discuss terms of surrender and get back the bomb. Meanwhile, Grand Fenwick receives competing offers of defensive aid from each of the world's powers, in exchange for the weapon.

Tully becomes smitten with Helen, who initially despises him for taking them but falls for his simple charm. Then Snippet and Mountjoy conspire to steal the bomb and return it (and Helen) to America, but Tully gives chase and retrieves it. The Secretary of Defense and Tully agree to terms: the knock-off wine will be taken off the market, Grand Fenwick will receive monetary aid from the US, Helen and her father will remain in Grand Fenwick, and so will the bomb: held by "the little countries of the world" as a weapon of last resort if the superpowers refuse to disarm.

Checking the bomb for damage, Tully, Helen, and Dr. Kokintz find it was "a dud" all along, and leave it in the dungeon, conspiring to keep its impotence secret. However, after they leave, a mouse emerges from it, and it appears to rearm, sitting ready to explode if disturbed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouse_That_Roared_(film)

Rocket Boy aint China.  He's an unstable kook who launches ballistic missiles over Japan in an attempt to intimidate them (and us).  Gunna just leave that be?

I don't think so!  Homey don't play dat.

Why not just let ISIS have a few of our nukes?  We would still have more than them, eh?

Edited by Moronium

Rocket Boy aint China.  He's an unstable kook who launches ballistic missiles over Japan in an attempt to intimidate them (and us).  Gunna just leave that be?

Why not just let ISIS have a few of our nukes?  We would still have more than them, eh?

I am all for giving ISIS some of our nukes complete with missiles.  Unfortunately they have a bad habit of hiding behind civilian targets. :ph34r2:

Good point in that Jeff is the unknown. But it's likely that the first Jeff will be a freedom fighter of ME origin who is seeking revenge in the name of some god.

I don't know, but I'm guessing that JEFF is the high school kid who created a working nuclear reactor in his Mom's basement.

Sigh. just... SIGH

If rocket boy is an unstable kook then the US really does have something to worry about. He could be set off any minute by just reading the US news. 

Alas, he's likely quite stable and China is instructing him on how to behave. Keep the threat up and allow Trump to bargain away whatever he like, in return for concessions. It's working fine so far because US/S.Korea war games have been cancelled.

How much more is it going to take for the US to bargain away Rocket Boy's nukes that they don't need anyway, because China has lots.

The US needs to concentrate on a defensie to guard against all those supersonic nukes Russia has now.As it stands, you and Jeff are toast if your country needs to start a nuclear war.

I had a nice video of the A-bomb test at Bikini Atoll, but the image extension was not acceptable to the site.  ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS:  Can we let up on the image extensions a bit?  In this case for GIF's.

Here are some for you. The Soviet's very first one in 1953 is probably the prettiest one ever, don't you think?

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enCA448CA448&q=russian+nuclear+test+pictures&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjCz_qbitrgAhXO854KHaGuAs8QsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1280&bih=913

And finally you! I'm away to Cuba for a couple of weeks so I won't be smelling you for a while. The reasoh I have to go there is because it's a beaurtiful country with hardly any 'you'alls' and also because I'm allowed to! Say goodbye to Jeff for me eh?

Bring us back some cigars!!!