5 replies to this topic

#1 DrTherapist

DrTherapist

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:15 AM

I am a first year undergrad student studying chemistry and biology from India. I plan to do a PhD in any of the life sciences -- I'll soon find out in which subject I am the most competent and interested in -- and do research in academia. I have my demons and I am mentally ill. I am trying to find support, motivation and guidance in my life. Thanks, that's it.

#2 fahrquad

fahrquad

All I know is that I know nothing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

I am a first year undergrad student studying chemistry and biology from India. I plan to do a PhD in any of the life sciences -- I'll soon find out in which subject I am the most competent and interested in -- and do research in academia. I have my demons and I am mentally ill. I am trying to find support, motivation and guidance in my life. Thanks, that's it.

Welcome DrTherapist!!!  Mental illness seems to be a prerequisite for this forum so you should fit in nicely. :hammer:

#3 fahrquad

fahrquad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:44 PM

Try jumping in to any particular thread that interests you.  No introductions are necessary.  Don't be offended if anyone seems rude, but it is all in jest. 

#4 inverse

inverse

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

Welcome DrTherapist!!!  Mental illness seems to be a prerequisite for this forum so you should fit in nicely. :hammer:

ahahhahaha :) :) :) :)

#5 fahrquad

fahrquad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:06 PM

Has anyone else noticed that "therapist" is spelled "the rapist"? :eek_big:

#6 fahrquad

fahrquad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

The "Lard of the Rungs" trilogy was on the other week and I ran across  this.  It should be arriving tomorrow according to Amazon, although I am not holding my breath for a Sunday delivery.

61smMtvPvnL._AC_UL320_.jpg

It should go nicely on the driver's side rear window.