Science Forums

The American People 'might' Be Waking Up To The Truth?

montgomery

https://www.rt.com/usa/452068-tucker-carlson-apology-video-bregman/

We should see a big push soon by the establishment to prevent any breakthrough by Bernie Sanders. And Trump might have to faceoff with Bernie to destroy everything Bernie attempts to make change come to the US. Trump will have to risk blowing his cover to his base who still believe that good things will come from a corporate psychopath.

This litte video explains exactly what might be starting to happen! 

related I think: https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

“The descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.”

Source paper of note: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886909004760
Rebuttal of note: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188691630232X

Lefties tend to exert tyrannical dominance in the name of short-term gains for minorities at the cost of society. Righties tend to exert same to protect individual rights vs minorities and majorities. Interesting philisophical differences.

So yes, indeed, as your title says people might be waking up to the truth. It only takes a watchful eye and a willingness to un-edit falsified data back to raw truth. :)

Lefties tend to exert tyrannical dominance in the name of short-term gains for minorities at the cost of society. Righties tend to exert same to protect individual rights vs minorities and majorities. Interesting philisophical differences.

I found there wasn't enough information given in your links to form my own conclusions but if the above is your own conclusion then I don't disagree.

You're just saying that lefties and righties exert tyrannical rights for different reasons. 

And you've gone to a lot of trouble to prove that which was always common knowledge in my opinion. Righties exert tyrannical dominance to further their cause of individual rights.

And lefties do the same at a cost to society. Yes, a cost in this particular instance to established American society. And we're right back to what I've been telling you all along. America's society is corrupted by the establishment being fixed to give an unfair leg up to the wealthy. And the American people have been hoodwinked into accepting it!

Very simply stated, Bernie is telling the people that waving the flag and worshipping the status quo is not going to put that yearned for chicken in your pot. Or

The American way is not going to reward you for your hard work. That's just a con gave being played on the ordinary people in order to cause them to work even harder in order to enrich the very wealthy even more. 

Or

Socially responsible capitalism must soon replace greedy capitalism. 

Do you have anything further to say about the psychoses of the leftists? Do you take what I say as a demonstration of mine?

No need for concern. Bernie has just demonstrated that his politics are stronger than his ability to lie. He knows that Venezuela is just another US attempt to take control of a country's huge oil resources. He's toast if he can't somehow retract what he's said. The evil Democratic machine has sprang into action quicker this time in order to avoid another close call.

AHHH.......The duality of American Imperialism.....

Read my post to GAHD. The Dem party has sprang into action in order to stop Bernie quickly this time. But it's still a question of whether his liberation movement has enough followers to carry him through all the dirty tricks the Dem establishment has up their sleeves.

Both Trump and Bernie promised a breakout from the fixed US system that's being foisted on the people as the American way.

Trump lied of course because he's a corporate psychopath. 

and

The Dem party cheated to promote Hillary.