Science Forums

T-Cell Metamorphic Gel Infected

Vmedvil2

I posted this on another forum but I thought the people of Scienceforums would find it interesting too, It seems my T-cell Metamorphic Gel has become infected with invader Chickenpox, Read more at http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=144986

New-Bitmap-Image.png

I will post updates to show who wins, Metamorphic White Blood Cell/Bacteria or Chickenpox virus.

untitled.png

Edited by VictorMedvil

As an older adult with several health issues, I have been a bit concerned about the childhood disease Chickenpox (Varicella Zoster).

What is shingles?
Shingles (also called herpes zoster) is caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV), the same virus that causes chickenpox. The virus stays inactive in the body for life and can reactivate years, or even decades later, causing shingles. Because shingles is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox, anyone who has had chickenpox is at risk for shingles, including about 98% of US adults.

About one million shingles cases occur in the US every year and almost one in three US adults will get shingles in their lifetime. Shingles can affect anyone who has had chickenpox at any time, however, it is more severe in those age 60 years and older. Shingles is associated with normal aging and anything that weakens the immune system such as certain medications, cancers, or infections, but it can also occur in healthy children and younger persons. Shingles is not passed from person to person.

Symptoms of shingles
Shingles is a viral infection that causes a painful rash that can be severe. The shingles rash usually develops on one side of the face or body. You may not be able to see the first signs of the rash, but you might feel pain, itching, or tingling where the rash will develop. The virus can cause nerve pain that can last for months or even years. The older you are, the greater your risk of long-term nerve pain is. Long-term nerve pain has been described as burning, stabbing, throbbing, or shooting. Shingles can also develop in the eyes and cause vision loss. Other symptoms include fever, headache, chills, upset stomach, muscle weakness, skin infection, scarring, and decrease or loss of vision or hearing.

I asked my 83 year old mother and she can't recall if i had either Chickenpox or the vaccine as a child.  I suppose I should get the Shingles vaccine the next time I go to the Doc-in-a-box just to be safe.

http://www.adultvaccination.org/vpd/shingles/facts.html

I posted this on another forum but I thought the people of Scienceforums would find it interesting too, It seems my T-cell Metamorphic Gel has become infected with invader Chickenpox, Read more at http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=144986

New-Bitmap-Image.png

I will post updates to show who wins, Metamorphic White Blood Cell/Bacteria or Chickenpox virus.

Chickenpox as a vaccine against HIV???

New-Bitmap-Image.png

Chickenpox as a vaccine against HIV???

No, this is not a HIV vaccine but I will try that next if the Culture of T-Cell Metamorphic Gel wins against the Shingles/Chickenpox. I will add the Glycoproteins for HIV on to the Chickenpox Envelope to make the HIV/Chickenpox MV-2 Vaccine or Divalent Hybrid Viral Vaccine.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Speaking of vaccines, I just recently got the Prevnar 23 vaccine for 23 strains of Pneumonia.  I need to talk to my doctor about Zostavax for Shingles, the MMR vaccine for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella, and the Influenza vaccine.  I probably need to get the Tdap vaccine for Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis too since I can't remember the last time I had a booster.  These are recommended for seniors and although I am only 58 my immune system may be compromised due to diabetes.  Any of you guys (or gals) out there in the same boat might want to talk to your doctor too.  I may be digressing from the original topic, whatever that may have been, but it is relevant in a way.  This is one message I hope doesn't go viral. :scared:

• 1 month later...

The T-cell Metamorphic Gel is still fighting the chickenpox Virus as of 4/4/2019, So I dunno if the sickly little Chimera will get better, I will update this thread again later. Though, the T-Cell Metamorphic Gel, the healthy ones have reproduced there are more in the culture flask. The War between Chimera Cell vs Chimera Chickenpox Continues. at this point, I think the healthy ones have the antibodies to chickenpox, I may take a health set and introduce the Divalent MV-2, HIV/Chickenpox Vaccine against it, meaning to be immune to HIV and Chickenpox first you would have to take the chickenpox vaccine or have Chickenpox at some point.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 1 month later...

As of 5/31/2019, the Metamorphic T-cells have become victorious over the chickenpox/shingles active virus, it seem that this process does work, they now should be have immunity to the virus, time for secondary stage testing using a  multi-valent Chickenpox/HIV Vector test for Immunity to HIV and Chickenpox/Shingles to see if the test T-cell subject can gain immunity to both viruses. The culture was sick for around 2 months before finally defeating the virus, it seems it does take time for immunity to the virus to kick in which means in a healthy prime condition set of cells it will take slightly less time. I will begin oligonucleotide synthesis on the new test vector soon for the MV-2 HIV/Shingles Vector for the test, if the test is successful then it will yield a HIV vaccine being the new vector itself, I will being arranging the gene map for the pseudotyped Hybrid vector which I have an idea of how to make that which is just Chickenpox full virus + HIV GP120.

This looks much better in person I need to get a better camera as they are pure white now.

download-1.jpg

Next Stage of Genetically Engineering a HIV Vaccine, Pseudotyping which makes the vector Multi-valent "MV".

Strategies-for-retroviral-targeting-Retr

Edited by VictorMedvil