Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Anti-Semitism

anti-Semitism religions nazi ideology Palestine ideology IDF

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HouseKnight1

HouseKnight1

    Questioning

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

http://aaronblog.co/.../anti-semitism/

 

 

I discuss anti-Semitism because it not only bothers about trivialities, but also sets the stage for genocide. Hitler was based on his predecessors, anti-Semites, including Russian anti-Semites (Protocols of the Elders of Zion).

We cannot discuss politics, ideas and leaders, while ignoring anti-Semitism, since it underlies the main world religions / ideologies. The Jews killed Jesus, Muhammad killed the Jews, the Nazis made anti-Semitism the core of their “idea”, the CPSU declared Zionism the main evil of the World, while modern Western humanists declared Palestine the core of humanism, and Israel the embodiment of the devil. So the leading role of anti-Semitism in ideology and politics is not my invention, it is just a fact. How can you understand something in the picture, ignoring 90% of what is painted on it? How can one understand world politics while ignoring anti-Semitism?

I send children and grandchildren to serve in the Israel Defense Forces (defending us against anti-Semites!). Our children do put themselves in mortal danger on a daily basis, under the screams of the media and all anti-Semites about the Israeli occupiers, who oppress the innocently persecuted Palestinians. I am not going to forgive anti-Semites, including Palestinian and all others, and to justify their crimes.

The Palestinians reject peace at all, regardless of proposed conditions of peace. They provoke war with Israel, since they hope, that anti-Semitic World will help them to annihilate Israel. «Free Palestine» slogan is just a substitution of the formula «Kill Israel». Just like Hitler’s «Final solution» watchword was substitution of the word «Genocide». 

Peace between Israel and Palestine may come only when the Palestinians stop amounting slanders against the Jews and admit their own crimes: attempts to genocide Jews, inciting hatred of Jews around the World, inciting wars against the Jewish state, cooperating with all powers that destroyed or tried to destroy the Jews.

 

 

Edited by HouseKnight1, 13 February 2019 - 11:24 AM.


#2 montgomery

montgomery

    Questioning

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

Zionism works hard to earn the anti-semitism. It's a wonder the world continues to suffer the risk it imposes on all of us. Right now the US is working hard to maintain their influence in countries of the world where they have established control and Israel's Zionism is essential to the US cause. Israel is being used as a pawn in the game by the US but Israel has to accept that because otherwise it's apartheid and other evils wouldn't continue to be tolerated by the rest of the world.



#3 LukeNash

LukeNash

    Curious

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:35 AM

Sociological studies confirm that open anti-Semitism is not popular either in Russia or in Europe. Only 10% of respondents polled by CNN in seven European countries admit personal dislike for Jews. This number rises to 15% in Poland and to 19% in Hungary. In Russia, according to a study conducted by the Levada Center, in 2015 only 6% of citizens were hostile to the Jews (for comparison, about 30% of Russians and almost 40% of Europeans dislike Roma.

However, many traditional stereotypes are still strong. So, from 25 to 40% of Europeans are sure that the influence of Jews in world politics, the economy and the media is too strong. In turn, 39% of Russians believe that it is necessary to limit the number of Jews in leadership positions, and 67% opposes a Jew to take the post of president of Russia. About a third of the citizens of the Russian Federation believe that Jews occupy too large a place in the cultural life of the country. Half are convinced that there are too many Jews in the government.

According to a Pew study, 17% of Europeans are opposed to Jews becoming members of their families (25% of opponents in Italy most, 3% in the Netherlands and Norway the least), in Russia this number reaches 30%.

Among the negative clichés about Jews in Russia, the idea that money is more important than human relations is still popular (57%); that they live richer than other people (67%); that they always defend only their own interests, and not the interests of the country where they live (49%). But the opinion that the people of this nationality are responsible for the misfortunes of Russia and it would be better for the country that they do not exist at all, no more than 15% share.



#4 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

    Explaining

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:11 AM

I discuss anti-Semitism because it not only bothers about trivialities, but also sets the stage for genocide.

 

How about discussing how the majority (98%) of the semite people on this planet would be regarded as being anti-semitic because your narrow definition only regards 2% of semites as semitic and openly treats the other 98% with contempt and with complete disregard for their lives?



#5 montgomery

montgomery

    Questioning

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:29 AM

How about discussing how the majority (98%) of the semite people on this planet would be regarded as being anti-semitic because your narrow definition only regards 2% of semites as semitic and openly treats the other 98% with contempt and with complete disregard for their lives?

Popular opinion on this forum is completely and soundly against him now. The holdup in his favour is the fact that less informed Americans aren't getting the real message. 

 

America's presense in the ME and it's ongoing aggression depends heavily on the support of his apartheid regime. Russia now pretty much owns Syria and Iran and all appearances are that Russia is approaching being on the verge of owning Iraq's sentiments. The apartheid regime is America's dying hope.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anti-Semitism, religions, nazi ideology, Palestine ideology, IDF