Photo
- - - - -

What Are Proc And Cons Of Online Dating?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coppers

coppers

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:23 AM

What are proc and cons of online dating?

#2 Cezarr99

Cezarr99

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:27 AM

Online dating is great depending of what you want, and the kind of site you use, some of the pros are that you can reach a more broad options from several places in the world, and it supposed you’re making contact with people open to new relationships, also depends a lot of the site where you’re making contact, some are great to find interesting people, but there are more downsides than good sides, some sites are designed to make money at expense of the illusions of the people, you can deal with tons of fake profiles and you have to rely that the information of the people is real, and because there are tons of people on this sites the same woman or man you like will have also a lot more admirers trying to get the same from them, which will make you harder to stand out from the crowd and in consequence this people are almost inaccessible in dating sites as they are in the real life. So if you want to try I recommend to use only trusted websites with real people, like https://meetville.co...g/us/3800/woman to search women or else.

#3 kemeron

kemeron

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 AM

I am not rich in experience of such acquaintances. But it seems to me obvious that during online dating people have the opportunity to meet a lot of people. And there is a large selection