Science Forums

Theory Of Everything: Gravity

SergeyBilyk

I wrote a book about gravity and want to share it with you and get your feedback.

This book considers mechanics of gravity based on the Theory of Everything, which was written some time ago but did not get a lot of attention because it was based solely on logic and not mathematical formulas, so I decided to write a few of descriptions of various phenomena so it becomes more conformant to scientific work.

Also there is considered resolution of wave-particle duality, and some other stuff.

The book is available here:
http://knowledgeofeverything.com/gravity.pdf

It has explanation of phenomena which current physics cannot explain, like rotation of the Moon and some others.

Thanks for you comments.

I wrote a book about gravity and want to share it with you and get your feedback.

This book considers mechanics of gravity based on the Theory of Everything, which was written some time ago but did not get a lot of attention because it was based solely on logic and not mathematical formulas, so I decided to write a few of descriptions of various phenomena so it becomes more conformant to scientific work.

Also there is considered resolution of wave-particle duality, and some other stuff.

The book is available here:

http://knowledgeofeverything.com/gravity.pdf

It has explanation of phenomena which current physics cannot explain, like rotation of the Moon and some others.

Thanks for you comments.

That's interesting. What is it about the rotation of the moon that you think current physics cannot explain?

That's interesting. What is it about the rotation of the moon that you think current physics cannot explain?

You did not have time to read the book yet.

It all is very extensively explained there.

Problems related to rotation of the Moon which cannot explain (correctly) modern physics are the following:

(1) Axial rotation of the moon (where problems of modern physics are described at chapter 3.2), this has one of the major accents at the whole book and is referenced and explained in a lot of chapters,

(2) Secular acceleration of the Moon.

Edited by SergeyBilyk

• 2 months later...

Sergey, I am 100% on board with you on using particle dynamics to describe gravitational forces, however I have a question about your scientific reasoning that brought you to your conclusions.

I read your published papers and came to understand your proposed dynamic and physical interactions between Mass (Matter) and Gravitons, however I cannot derive or recall a similar physical characteristic, nor physical interaction, between these particles and Mass (as you describe) and any other known particle and mass that you base your hypotheses on, not in text nor in nature. Have you any other proven model that you are basing the dynamics of your Gravitons on, or are your Gravitons strictly hypothetically based without comparable (or identical) equal?