Science Forums

Tomorrow I Leave

Dubbelosix

I've had a great time here, but I don't expect for you to hear or see of my activity for a year or longer... to the happiness of some posters here :)

Hopefully those I speak of, I do not leave with animosity - I feel just about as strong about physics as you do despite our differences. The only thing I do hope is that those I have disagreed with, will continue a healthy study into physics.

Anyway, I leave because I have developed a script, a ''rough sketch'' really of a book that I would like to write out. This will take time, and even though I do admit I'll be keeping up on new developments in science, I will not be able to find time to contribute here, to the dismay of my opposition lol :)

I will pop in time to time to check out any private messages, you can also follow me on my blog which will still have time commended to it. This is about just fitting time for a new project, as I am a wild one for trying out new things. I hope the best for you all, I'll still be here, but in the darkness, lurking about waiting for my writing block to diminish.

I've had a great time here, but I don't expect for you to hear or see of my activity for a year or longer... to the happiness of some posters here :)

Hopefully those I speak of, I do not leave with animosity - I feel just about as strong about physics as you do despite our differences. The only thing I do hope is that those I have disagreed with, will continue a healthy study into physics.

Anyway, I leave because I have developed a script, a ''rough sketch'' really of a book that I would like to write out. This will take time, and even though I do admit I'll be keeping up on new developments in science, I will not be able to find time to contribute here, to the dismay of my opposition lol :)

I will pop in time to time to check out any private messages, you can also follow me on my blog which will still have time commended to it. This is about just fitting time for a new project, as I am a wild one for trying out new things. I hope the best for you all, I'll still be here, but in the darkness, lurking about waiting for my writing block to diminish.

Sorry to see you go dubbel, it was nice hanging with you and talking physics. Just don't call your book "Faster than the speed of love" and I will read it.

Edited by VictorMedvil

And the plot leads to a cliff-hanger the second is called

''Coincidences.''

It's a serious thriller, who done it story with an overtone of mysticism linked to situations which are incomprehensible as a matter of coincidence. This latter mysticism will only become more apparent in the second book, but that is way ahead of what is planned properly.

And the plot leads to a cliff-hanger the second is called

''Coincidences.''

It's a serious thriller, who done it story with an overtone of mysticism linked to situations which are incomprehensible as a matter of coincidence. This latter mysticism will only become more apparent in the second book, but that is way ahead of what is planned properly.

Right on Dubbel, just as long as you don't leave us to write a romance novel I am okay with that, LOL!