Science Forums

Bds And Palestinians Try Genocide Of The Jews, Again!

HouseKnight1

DISCUSSION:

Wayne Nelson

Apartheid Israel is a race based state. It excludes others who are racially not Jewish. (People can be Atheists but still Jewish).
Apartheid Israel is part of the globalists. It is an example of elitist influence over Human Rights. The globalists agreed to create a race based Jewish state from 1897 — 50 years before Apartheid Israel was created by the ethnic cleansing of the then 75% majority Native Palestinians.
A Jewish state can not be created by depriving the majority people their rights.
There is another Jewish state — the Jewish Autonomous State in East Russia which has been established since 1928 — 20 years before Apartheid Israel. But Apartheid Israel deliberately tries to destroy this state.
It does even matter to most Jews now.
Apartheid Israel won’t be missed.
BDS.
Happy Tisha B’Av Forever for Zionists.
………………

Aaron Houseknight
+Wayne Nelson

Israeli Law of Return doesn’t mention race or religion. It does require from Olim (Jews arriving to Israel) to belong to the Jewish nation. The fact is that the racially different Jews from India and Ethiopia became full-right citizens of the State of Israel. Just like these Arabs that haven’t fled Israel in 1948.

Far Eastern Jewish autonomous oblast isn’t alternative for Israel. Currently, most of Jews have fled this land, however, I don’t neglect the possibility that project may be restored. I do propose BDS Jewish members: let go to Birobijan and prove that you may survive there.

Regarding ethnic cleansing of Palestine, the historic fact is that in the course of last 1000 years Crusaders and Muslims performed ethnic cleansing of the Jews in Palestine.

In 1948 the Palestinians have left Israel voluntarily, because of they refused to become citizens of the Jewish State. Instead, they tried to perform an additional genocide of the Jews, just three years after Holocaust, that their leader Amin al Husseini participated.

The Palestinians haven’t abandon their genocidal aspiration up to this day. Tisha Be’av allusion (the day of mourning for the destruction of the Temple) discloses Anti-Semites’ and Palestinians’ eternal intention to perform genocide of the Jews. This time, however, we will resist genocidal plans of the Palestinians and BDS.

Regarding ethnic cleansing of Palestine, the historic fact is that in the course of last 1000 years Crusaders and Muslims performed ethnic cleansing of the Jews in Palestine.

You know that I think that history does not matter, people living in the area now matter. But you like to use history as an excuse, so here my 2cent to this argument you bring up: because they did it you are allowed to do the same? And that makes it right? Eye for an eye, right? And how has that ever resolved anything?
I mean come'on still defending Israels politics when it results in things like no vaccines in Gaza! http://imemc.org/article/no-vaccination-for-palestinian-children-decides-the-occupying-power-israel/

Which in addition to be inhuman is also stupid, measles etc. will also spread out of gaza to newborn and other unvaccinated kids.

Looking for the link above I also found this: https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-gaza-hospitals-suffer-shortages-hamas-said-to-refuse-israeli-medical-aid/

That is also stupid!

"You know that I think that history does not matter, people living in the area now matter. " - Sanctus

If so, why do You demand to punish Israel for Palestinian Naqba? It appears, You don't apply Your  principles to the Palestinians, only to the Jews.

"I mean come'on still defending Israels politics when it results in things like no vaccines in Gaza! http://imemc.org/art...g-power-israel/", Looking for the link above I also found this: https://www.timesofi...li-medical-aid/"

Actually, both Gaza and the West Bank may import goods, including vaccine, via Egypt and Jordan, so avoiding "stupid" Israel's laws. The Israeli law was designed to protect Israeli population. Maybe it is outdated.

Whole claim of "Israeli Blockade" is Big Lie. Just Arafat and HAMAS have imposed self-blockade of Palestine. Due to massive terror and war, they broke economic ties of Palestine with Israel. They prevented mutually advantageous development of these two peoples, designed by Oslo agreements. All this with the purpose to impose their own absolute control over Palestine population due to dependence of the population on the money, given to the Palestinian authority by the "donors". HAMAS just "intercepted" Arafat's invention and took control over Gaza population by closing Gaza and preventing its progress.

Not Israel but HAMAS imposes blockade on Gaza.

European sanctions "against Jewish settlers" are destructive for weak Palestine economy.

Edited by HouseKnight1