Science Forums

Artificial Blackhole Reactor(Singularity Inductor)

Basically, if we have the ability to generate a Quantum or Mini Black Hole and also when Black hole's spin it generates a Magnetic Field then why is mass not fed into the Black Hole to make it larger you could make a Mass to Energy reactor called a Singularity Inductor that could put out Giga to Tera watts of energy by feeding mass in then converting the mass into spin and gravitational pull, all that would be required is a reactor in a Torus to contain the Black Hole using Superconductors such as YBCO or Iron Based Superductors to keep it contained then feed mass into the device to produce energy in the form of gravitational energy or Energy from the Relativistic jet formed by the spin of the BH, all that is required is , Energy Loss in Output = Mass Gain in Energy (EGain = MGainC2). The LHC or a Future LHC could be easily made into a Black Hole reactor "Singularity Inductor" to produce energy after a BH is made.

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

It could be like the device in this video from one of my favorite Sci Fi Civilization games.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Based on another theory, and whats worse

For the

nonrotating

black hole examined in Chapters 2 through 5, the Schwarzschild

i'm afraid the blackhole you mentioned doesn't spin.

You can induce spin to a Schwarzchild BH as long as it is small enough turning it into a Kerr-like BH, but your right in its natural state the Mini BH's would not spin that is correct being a Schwarzchild type BH, but even not spinning that Schwarzchild BH's may have a magnetic field. The Same is true with a Blackhole as a motor kinda, The movement of the BH causes a internal current and thus a Magnetic field even in a schwarzchild BH, which is like I(Current) in the motor's center which will induce the BH/Motor to spin transforming it into a Kerr type BH in theory.

DCMcur.gif

Edited by VictorMedvil

All black holes have spin.

What he is talking about are a series cylindrical rings that absorb the magnetic field of the collection of Planck particles that are paired via electromagnetism to the spin of the femtoscale bh, that bh evaporates almost instantly as a series of quantum lasers drag several down quarks into closer and closer proximity until a new femto scale black hole with a new spin replaces the former one and breaks that spin of the cylindrical rings generating an electromagnetic pulse to power the quantum lasers via sonoluminessence.

It's a heart beat not a motor

There are two types of black holes: The Schwarzschild black hole is the simplest black hole, in which the core does not rotate. This type of black hole only has a singularity and an event horizon

Please educate yourself.

Theoretically, objectively there's only one type of black hole

I'll call these bullshit bluffs all day

Heres two more examples

1. Stellar Black Holes: This type of black holes originates from the death of a massive star.
  2. Supermassive Black Holes: These types are the biggest among the three.

No Alchemic reactions create different types of black holes

One Rotates because of the Stars Orbit.

From trajectory from the outter ring to the center can be measured.

if you thought it couldn't be then you forgot we sacrificed a satellite just to find out.

from Blackholes into a different subject entirely? okay child get schooled.

Now the Jewish people believe in this symbol

https://www.bing.com...ex=8&ajaxhist=0

it's the alchemic symbol for wind.

It forms your star of david giving the illusion of Wind free in all directions.

This is taken from the Great pyramid of Giza.

It's why the sphinx got it's nose shot off by a European, it was a Wind Temple not just a simple pyramid.

They were painted white and with the color of lime stone they created beams in the sky.

They created the pyramids simply with basic masonry They "Grinded up the Limestone"

(idk about you but breaking rocks with a big object sounds fun these days)

Carried sacks and made perfect blocks. with a recipe like cement.

Americans use Jesus which is a latin accent for ZeuS we're sneaky, or he's sneaky.

The truth is, if you're looking for god it's a collaboration of many things.

Though I do believe the Wind idea being the most plausible due to what solar winds could do.

Through improvement the origin has become blurry, and a murky picture at that.

Religion is faith in something other than yourself everything on-top of that is just sugar coated.

I'm starting to see Islamic people found in sarcophagus.

They believed in the idea of "Wrapping Existence."

This Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djoser

He is the most advanced in communication through hiero, atleast too me.

even one not knowing how to read or write it can understand what he wanted.

https://en.wikipedia...9_Djoser_03.jpg

(try)

What I do believe is cause and effect We all started from the East (We Came Here)

I Believe people chose a path they felt correct.

Even our language English is based on Latin and European.

through the course of religion, or through the course of many?

"They all just believe in (This)"

Edited by Orion

Not going to bother to math it out, but Shouldn't an AF BH like that have color-superconductivity? I'd think that would totally screw over any flemming or maxwell ideas on charge-flow. Could be wrong but...ya know, feilds (by math at least) are photonic constructs so you're not going to get any EMF feilds outside AFAIK. Maybe some reactive anti-fields forming in relation to exterior forces like you see in superconductors though.  

Not going to bother to math it out, but Shouldn't an AF BH like that have color-superconductivity? I'd think that would totally screw over any flemming or maxwell ideas on charge-flow. Could be wrong but...ya know, feilds (by math at least) are photonic constructs so you're not going to get any EMF feilds outside AFAIK. Maybe some reactive anti-fields forming in relation to exterior forces like you see in superconductors though.  

Well, I know that Kerr-Newman metric states the Spinning BH have magnetic fields and are charged which was what I was basing this idea on which is a solution to General Relativity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr%E2%80%93Newman_metric

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 4 weeks later...