Science Forums

An Examination Of Trump.

montgomery

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/donald-trump-mental-health-754139/

We can only hope that the Deep State in the US has a plan to stop Trump when the walls close in on him. Why is it that conservatives aren't coming to understand the impending danger in Trump?

“People like Donald Trump who have severe narcissistic disturbances can’t tolerate being criticized,” says Dodes, “so the more they are challenged in this essential way, the more out of control they become. They change reality to suit themselves in their own mind.”

And so maybe the world is safer if he's allowed to have 4 more years. A psychopath will never allow himself to be defeated. 

"There's no restraints here. There's nothing he won't do," says one psychologist. "And if it's enormously destructive, that's not actually a negative for him, that's a positive."
Edited by montgomery

Refer to Norway's prison system and style of punishment for crime. It's likely the most successful in the world now.

Then contrast that with:

The US prison system which has the worst record in the world for overloaded prisons and recidivism and failure.

Then when you have brought yourself up to speed on the important facts, we can begin to talk about why decent people need to feel compassion for criminals.

And furthermore, in addition to Norway's system paying huge dividends on all counts, there is the mental health factor to consider of those who promote the US style of revenge and hate. Your seething hate is likely costing you a few years off of your life. This could be one of the reasons why US lifespan is reduced from the higher standards now being set by the rest of the first world countries.

We'll still talk about US failed health care and infant mortality rates being higher in the US, on a different topic. Now do your homework and stop being so angry.

There's some problems with your Norway prison talk.

For one: Norway's prison system success was done in a nearly monolithic culture. The USA "melting pot" isn't really something that can be compared culturally(not that SOME of the successful things couldn't be used). It's also not geographically located in a way that makes it prone to failed states and criminal enterprise from abroad; there isn't a lot of issues being next to Sweden or Finland since they are also nearly homogeneous with Norway's culture. I guess Russia could be an issue mob wise. I hope I'm wrong, but with the recent bombers doing their dirty in Sweden and their media doing their best to hush it up I'm betting that sort of thing's going to change...

Irony talking about "seething hate" coming from you though. What with all the libel you throw out there vs the thread title individual... :help: 

There's some problems with your Norway prison talk.

For one: Norway's prison system success was done in a nearly monolithic culture. The USA "melting pot" isn't really something that can be compared culturally(not that SOME of the successful things couldn't be used). It's also not geographically located in a way that makes it prone to failed states and criminal enterprise from abroad; there isn't a lot of issues being next to Sweden or Finland since they are also nearly homogeneous with Norway's culture. I guess Russia could be an issue mob wise. I hope I'm wrong, but with the recent bombers doing their dirty in Sweden and their media doing their best to hush it up I'm betting that sort of thing's going to change...

Irony talking about "seething hate" coming from you though. What with all the libel you throw out there vs the thread title individual... :help:

I'm content to know that we've arrived at agreement on Norway's success. Now you have reduced it to making excuses for the US! 

monolithic, geopraphically located and not homogenous or pasteurized? What's with you Gahd, defending the criminality and failures of the US system? Is that what you're secretly promoting as an agenda for the Conservative party? You're not beeing honest about your politics by staying in that Conservative closet when you're obviously more extremist right than their little leader.

Your reasons why the US can never attain such levels of success. Now do you have some excuses for why they are the world's worst modern country? You could be onto something?- libel?

Edited by montgomery

Reasonable people (who aren't USian) should be thankful that Trump is in power despite hating him and everything he stands for (including neocapitalism) and want him to remain in power for as long as possible, not just because he'll hasten the inevitable further decline of an evil nation but because he's a true reflection of a certain type of prevalent (possibly even the average) person in that country, a stupid and disgusting backwards bible bashing hick moron and we should want the world to see them for who they truly are.

I'm content to know that we've arrived at agreement on Norway's success. Now you have reduced it to making excuses for the US! 

monolithic, geopraphically located and not homogenous or pasteurized? What's with you Gahd, defending the criminality and failures of the US system? Is that what you're secretly promoting as an agenda for the Conservative party? You're not beeing honest about your politics by staying in that Conservative closet when you're obviously more extremist right than their little leader.

Your reasons why the US can never attain such levels of success. Now do you have some excuses for why they are the world's worst modern country? You could be onto something?- libel?

I'm curious where your stance is on the Canadian liberal vote history over the past 3 months if you think I'm "obviously more extremist right than their little leader". That right there is some hilarious broad-brushing of my character. I'm quite honest about my politics, which is one of those funny non-arguments you seem to bring up when your stance is challenged with information. I love how statistical based opinion is deemed "extremist." Slow clap for you sir/madam/neuter. Brilliant inductive reasoning.

When you talk about crime, CULTURE is a very important facet. Compare the Mexican stats to Norway, compare the Nigerian stats to all 3. Heck compare the stats from any of them to Punjabi-split nations. It's childish to assume criminality and it's sources are not culturally based when the statistics for crime rates show beyond doubt that cultural lines not only group rates of crimes but types of crimes as well. Eg Who does the grenade attacks in Sweden, who does the rapes in Switzerland, and who does the murders in Nigeria. Look it up, you'll obviously only believe the results if you find them for yourself so I'll let you do that. While you're at it, check the hard-to-find stats on criminality of the refugees here in Canada 1 2. Do you know about the culture-clash issues we had with the Bosnian Refugees not too long before that as well? Your ignorance needs to be addressed and remedied.

The irony is that the same reasons that I talk about above are used by Norway itself when they decide to only accept a few thousand refugees per year. Canada's looking at 25-35 thousand per year, Norway want to limit it to 3 thousand. They don't want their culture and "sucess" destabilized by the culture clash. Your Utopian example uses the exact same logic as this "extreme right" dude. Quit being a "snowflake"

Edited by GAHD
edit, have a fourth link

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking forward to November 4, 2020 after the next sanctification of the least qualified candidate is over for another cycle and we can quietly return to our suds, soaps, and subjugation.  I don't know who it is just yet, but you can rest assured that I will "throw my vote away" again on the candidate that is the lesser of the weasels.  Join me, won't you? 

:stupid:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

Edited by fahrquad

You do realize that snowflake is a derogatory term for a privileged white woman, right?  Shame on you Mr. Administrator.  :eek:

It aint just women, but it is indeed derogatory, as it should be.  And "privileged" aint quite right, neither.  More like spoiled-rotten babies with no sense and no backbone, but with a ton of negative "feelings" which pour out of them in a hysterical fashion.

Kinda like a 5 year old mongoloid idiot who is hungry and up way past his bedtime, ya know?

His Mama keeps telling you how "precious" he is before you inevitably backhand the sorry little bastard.

Edited by Moronium

I meant privileged as in having a sense of entitlement.  If you have some time to kill most of these are fairly amusing.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS835US835&ei=cverXKaZMauYjwSKnKzIDg&q=youyube+privileged+police+stops&oq=youyube+privileged+police+stops&gs_l=psy-ab.3...15396.30688..32162...0.0..0.170.1514.0j10......0....1..gws-wiz.0vnLXVjqZ0U

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole check out these "Sovereign Citizen" nitwits who think that somehow they have a god-given right to ignore the law.  I have considered starting a thread to try to analyze the aberrant psychology behind these sociopaths.  Maybe another day...

https://www.policeone.com/police-humor/articles/414939006-Top-10-videos-of-sovereign-citizens-getting-owned/

That page looks like a line-up of suspects at a jailhouse.

I might vote for Marianne Williamson. though.  She looks kinda HOT, ya know!?

What would I know? I thought Maggie Thatcher was a bit of a MILF back in the day. 

5162c5f8eab8ea1862000012-750-508.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/margaret-thatcher-badass-photos-2013-4#by-1986-thatcher-looked-pretty-comfortable-riding-in-the-turret-of-a-tank-11

It aint just women, but it is indeed derogatory, as it should be.  And "privileged" aint quite right, neither.  More like spoiled-rotten babies with no sense and no backbone, but with a ton of negative "feelings" which pour out of them in a hysterical fashion.

Kinda like a 5 year old mongoloid idiot who is hungry and up way past his bedtime, ya know?

His Mama keeps telling you how "precious" he is before you inevitably backhand the sorry little bastard.

I am oh so thankful that the wife and I never got around to spawning.  I would probably be in prison for murder.

You do realize that snowflake is a derogatory term for a privileged white woman, right?  Shame on you Mr. Administrator.  :eek:

Snowflake: One who "is unique"(just like every other snowflake) but "melts" easily and loses all form at the slightest bit of heat. Your narrow definition is purely some off-brand local dialect. Silly.

Reasonable people (who aren't USian) should be thankful that Trump is in power despite hating him and everything he stands for (including neocapitalism) and want him to remain in power for as long as possible, not just because he'll hasten the inevitable further decline of an evil nation but because he's a true reflection of a certain type of prevalent (possibly even the average) person in that country, a stupid and disgusting backwards bible bashing hick moron and we should want the world to see them for who they truly are.

I realize you are trolling, but if the USA is such an evil nation full of stupid and disgusting people, why is it necessary to build a wall to keep other people OUT?

I realize you are trolling, but if the USA is such an evil nation full of stupid and disgusting people, why is it necessary to build a wall to keep other people OUT?

Awol strikes me as a very angry boy who thinks all of his problems are "out there."  He should take a tip from Chelsea Handler, eh?

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35712-did-this-happen-to-anybody-else-who-hates-trump/?do=findComment&comment=372920

Edited by Moronium

But is Trump also a psychopath? A corporate psychopath?

Worse, trump is a low functioning psychopath, they tend not to do very well for themselves. People think Trump is successful, in some ways he has been but in a lot of many ways he wasn't. Given the right circumstances, a low functioning psychopath came into money courtesy of his father and here and there more than a few business went bankrupt. He seems to appeal to the lowest class of individuals in america, he's the idea of what a poor man's rich man should be.