11 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1853 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:44 PM

So, if I am washed clean in the blood of christ I am forgiven right, what if I Bathe in others blood am I still forgiven of stuff?

2i08xfn.jpg

#2 Thoth101

Thoth101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 04:10 AM

So, if I am washed clean in the blood of christ I am forgiven right, what if I Bathe in others blood am I still forgiven of stuff?

2i08xfn.jpg

Ask the Queen of England. I heard the inbred monarchy does those kind of things.

#3 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 04:19 AM

Ask the Queen of England. I heard the inbred monarchy does those kind of things.

Is it not a metaphor for historic acts when their ancestors were a bit murderous, especially when it came to competition, or wanting a divorce. Henry VIII off with how many heads.

Dont believe the rumours :) Today they are soaked in alcohol not blood? Apparently Queenie likes a drink. I wonder how extreme her husbands views becomes when he has had a drink and he is not restraining him self.

#4 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 04:22 AM

2i08xfn.jpg

I guess Victor if you are holding a gun to someones head, you will eventually find someone who will forgive you. If you go to a church kill a few of the congregation, then ask for forgiveness from the survivors. Only the survivors would forgive you, those that dont get shot. :)

#5 Thoth101

Thoth101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:13 AM

Is it not a metaphor for historic acts when their ancestors were a bit murderous, especially when it came to competition, or wanting a divorce. Henry VIII off with how many heads.

Dont believe the rumours :) Today they are soaked in alcohol not blood? Apparently Queenie likes a drink. I wonder how extreme her husbands views becomes when he has had a drink and he is not restraining him self.

They also seem to be a bit soaked in Jeffrey Epstein also. I was going to laugh but I guess it isn't funny and especially what he did with all those kids and prostituting them to the Elites of the world. And then somehow ends up dead in a max prison where cameras are on all the time on the officers. Not to mention he was in what is called constant ops. Where every 5 minutes the officer must write down the time that the inmate is still ok.

#6 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:36 AM

They also seem to be a bit soaked in Jeffrey Epstein also. I was going to laugh but I guess it isn't funny and especially what he did with all those kids and prostituting them to the Elites of the world. And then somehow ends up dead in a max prison where cameras are on all the time on the officers. Not to mention he was in what is called constant ops. Where every 5 minutes the officer must write down the time that the inmate is still ok.

I had to google Epstein to see what you were on about. https://www.townandc...nal-case-facts/

Does association make people guilty? smoking guns maybe! 

Trump and Clinton as well as HRH Andrew all talked to him, along with many others. Maybe they are all part of the same club, ie very wealthy, and dont mix with peasants with normal tastes.

Epstein died of his injuries(not indicated what they were in the article) possibly self inflicted in prison.  How many times did he throw himself down the stairs, or stab himself, before he died. Was it a bad case of suicide with multiple stabbings and gun shot wounds :(

• Thoth101 likes this

#7 Thoth101

Thoth101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted Today, 05:33 AM

I had to google Epstein to see what you were on about. https://www.townandc...nal-case-facts/

Does association make people guilty? smoking guns maybe! 

Trump and Clinton as well as HRH Andrew all talked to him, along with many others. Maybe they are all part of the same club, ie very wealthy, and dont mix with peasants with normal tastes.

Epstein died of his injuries(not indicated what they were in the article) possibly self inflicted in prison.  How many times did he throw himself down the stairs, or stab himself, before he died. Was it a bad case of suicide with multiple stabbings and gun shot wounds :(

I am surprised you have not heard more about Epstein. He had a place called Lolita island where all the elite went. Even Clinton was caught in some pictures here recently.

The thing is I work in a prison. Epstein was on constant ops. Which means an officer sits right in front of him and writes the time down every 5 minutes. There is no way the officer would fall asleep because other officers are always around and the Sgt. When you are locked up in Segregation there are no stairs or anything to hurt himself with. There are even rubber pencils. I am pretty sure he was killed so he wouldn't talk. It would be my guess that the officers that were blamed for sleeping and put on trial were paid some big money to take the fall and not talk. But that is just my conspiracy theory who knows.

Well if you ever read Trance Formation of America by Cathy Obrien this has been going on for a long time and it is another way they can blackmail politicians.

#8 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted Today, 07:03 AM

I am surprised you have not heard more about Epstein. He had a place called Lolita island where all the elite went. Even Clinton was caught in some pictures here recently.

The thing is I work in a prison. Epstein was on constant ops. Which means an officer sits right in front of him and writes the time down every 5 minutes. There is no way the officer would fall asleep because other officers are always around and the Sgt. When you are locked up in Segregation there are no stairs or anything to hurt himself with. There are even rubber pencils. I am pretty sure he was killed so he wouldn't talk. It would be my guess that the officers that were blamed for sleeping and put on trial were paid some big money to take the fall and not talk. But that is just my conspiracy theory who knows.

Well if you ever read Trance Formation of America by Cathy Obrien this has been going on for a long time and it is another way they can blackmail politicians.

I live in Portugal, so TV reports dont tend to concentrate on English speaking news. 

You like captive audiences then :)

I guess if a government was to be corrupt (or run by a secret world order), they could get away with murder, and cover things up. 

When political parties stopped being funded by grass routes supporters, and switched to taking their funding from lobby groups, they lost touch with the electorate, and left them selves wide open to bribery and corruption. 

#9 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3329 posts

Posted Today, 07:48 AM

2i08xfn.jpg

No, it is a metaphor.

#10 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3329 posts

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

Though it does have undertones of vampirism, eat of my flesh and blood, Bathe in the blood as part of accepting sin.

#11 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted Today, 08:15 AM

2i08xfn.jpg

I was watching father brown last night, if you ask a catholic priest for forgiveness in a confessional booth,  you get a clean slate with a few hale mary's. does that help?

#12 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3329 posts

Posted Today, 04:46 PM

I was watching father brown last night, if you ask a catholic priest for forgiveness in a confessional booth,  you get a clean slate with a few hale mary's. does that help?

No, not in my opinion, because then people may think it is OK to sin, just so long as they go and confess about it. That's not how a morality works, the definition of sinners, is to understand the sin so that you become "reborn."