Science Forums

Is There Specific Result Of Submission...?

...that editor rejects and does NOT advise to submit to another journal.

we still could not get published but all of journals' Editors that we submitted them said:" this paper falls outside the scope of the journal and we advise you to submit more appropriate journal" as a summary.

so,really should we continue to submit?

...that editor rejects and does NOT advise to submit to another journal.

we still could not get published but all of journals' Editors that we submitted them said:" this paper falls outside the scope of the journal and we advise you to submit more appropriate journal" as a summary.

so,really should we continue to submit?

Some editors may suggest trying another journal out of politeness. But unless they specifically suggest an alternative journal that in their opinion might be interested in your paper, then it is probably just a gentle way of telling you they don't think it is much good. 

Some editors may suggest trying another journal out of politeness. But unless they specifically suggest an alternative journal that in their opinion might be interested in your paper, then it is probably just a gentle way of telling you they don't think it is much good. 

hi exchemist;

they did not state/suggest any specific journal for submission,but I have taken that advice to submit to another journal many times.~8-9 journals or more,presumably 7 of them suggested me to submit to another journal (the more apropriate one))

Edited by inverse

hi exchemist;

they did not state/suggest any specific journal for submission,but I have taken that advice to submit to another journal many times.~8-9 journals or more,presumably 7 of them suggested me to submit to another journal (the more apropriate one))

Well if you have had that many rejections I suggest finding a supervisor to review what you have done and take some advice on how to improve it. This may involve doing more research of course.