Science Forums

Evolution Does Not Truly Describe The Natural World.

Dennisprime

@ 0:38  Who ever made that video needs too look at the first law.

In its simplest form, the First Law of Thermodynamics states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. The amount of energy in the universe is constant energy can be changed, moved, controlled, stored, or dissipated. However, this energy cannot be created from nothing or reduced to nothing.

Evolution is real, but its true form is known as Adaptation.

Through choice, life has branched out creating such a versatile tree.

This species of anamalia that follows is my favorite as such

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiornithes

It Looks like an insect similar to a mantis.

in fact it is a bird with no shoulder blades.

And reversed scapula, in fact opposite

This fossil is from 145 Million years ago.

Enantiornithes

Protopteryx

   

Elsornis

   

Iberomesornis

Euenantiornithes Longipterygidae    

Boluochia

   

Longipteryx

       

Shanweiniao

     

Longirostravis

   

Rapaxavis

             

IVPP V 18631

   

Pengornis

       

Eocathayornis

       

Cathayornis

     

Neuquenornis

   

Gobipteryx

   

Vescornis

   

Eoalulavis

     

Concornis

   

Qiliania

           

Eoenantiornis

Bohaiornithidae    

Shenqiornis

   

Sulcavis

       

Zhouornis

     

Longusunguis

     

Parabohaiornis

   

Bohaiornis

They have sub groups, showing where adaptation took place.

Evolution, is most recognizable in how Apes having all of our capabilities and happen to be better puzzle solvers.

don't really add to culture.

Picture a Bengal Tiger.

That Luscious Orange Fur and big white belly

That's from the sun and time.

(ever seen an albino tiger?)

Now Picture The African people or Middle eastern.

Dark, Tan ect it's from years of that climate and Direct sun.

Edited by Orion

Not sure how your comment relates to the video I posted. Could you please explain?

@ 0:38  Who ever made that video needs too look at the first law.

In its simplest form, the First Law of Thermodynamics states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. The amount of energy in the universe is constant energy can be changed, moved, controlled, stored, or dissipated. However, this energy cannot be created from nothing or reduced to nothing.

Evolution is real, but its true form is known as Adaptation.

Through choice, life has branched out creating such a versatile tree.

This species of anamalia that follows is my favorite as such

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiornithes

It Looks like an insect similar to a mantis.

in fact it is a bird with no shoulder blades.

This fossil is from 145 Million years ago.

Enantiornithes

Protopteryx

   

Elsornis

   

Iberomesornis

Euenantiornithes Longipterygidae    

Boluochia

   

Longipteryx

       

Shanweiniao

     

Longirostravis

   

Rapaxavis

             

IVPP V 18631

   

Pengornis

       

Eocathayornis

       

Cathayornis

     

Neuquenornis

   

Gobipteryx

   

Vescornis

   

Eoalulavis

     

Concornis

   

Qiliania

           

Eoenantiornis

Bohaiornithidae    

Shenqiornis

   

Sulcavis

       

Zhouornis

     

Longusunguis

     

Parabohaiornis

   

Bohaiornis

They have sub groups, showing where adaptation took place.

Evolution, is most recognizable in how Apes having all of our capabilities and happen to be better puzzle solvers.

don't really add to culture.

Picture a Bengal Tiger.

That Luscious Orange Fur and big white belly

That's from the sun and time.

(ever seen an albino tiger?)

Now Picture The African people or Middle eastern.

Dark, Tan ect it's from years of that climate and Direct sun.

Pause at 38 seconds in the video.

Re - read this

heres the mass version too 

Then re read what evolution really is.

Edited by Orion

• 1 year later...

I think a good question would be did humans evolve from the Neanderthals?

Current evidence suggests that Neanderthals and humans shared a last common ancestor sometime between 765,000 and 550,000 years ago. We speculate that this ancestor was H. heidelbergensis . The story gets a little bit more complicated as there are also Eastern Neanderthals, called Denisovans, whose genetics seem to indicate a close affinity to European Neanderthals. Evidence for H. denisovans has been found in Siberia, Asia, and Melanesia. One major difference between early African humans and Neanderthals was their diet. This is because the cold, sparse winters in Eurasia would have restricted plant availability, forcing Neanderthals to rely more heavily on meat—indeed, chemical analysis of their bones shows that it dominated their diet.

It seems Neanderthals were specialized seasonal hunters, and there is evidence for them killing reindeer in winter and red deer in summer. Neanderthal archaeological sites contain sharp wooden spears and large numbers of bones of big game animals, showing evidence of hunting and butchery. Neanderthals were, however, adaptable, and at the Gibraltar coastal site there is evidence they exploited marine resources such as fish, molluscs, seals, and even dolphins. They did also eat plants, and remains of starch grains have been found in excavated Neanderthal molar teeth.

Neanderthals and modern Homo sapiens may have inhabited similar geographic areas in Eurasia for nearly 50,000 years. They may have had little direct interaction for most of this time as recent genetic evidence suggests that the Neanderthal population was very small compared with H. sapiens over the 400,000 years of their existence. There is, however, clear genetic evidence that the two species did interact at some stage. Scientists have recently sequenced Neanderthal mitochondrial and nuclear genomes. When compared with modern humans, it seems that many non-African people have between 2 and 4 per cent Neanderthal ancestry,

https://www.ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/neanderthals-0011783

So if we interacted with them where and when did this giant leap take place between them and us?

Edited by Thoth101

I was in one of the Smithsonian museums in Washington and read that all non africans have typically 2-4% neanderthal DNA in their system. Denovians are an earlier breed of human. The Aboriginals of Australia have a some Denovian DNA.

Modern Africans, migrated north and interbred with the Neanderthals, which gives us some genetic differences from your average African. Our immune system has a bit of a advantage due to the neanderthal ancestry. 

Apparently the Neanderthals died out because of lack of genetic diversity, they would have been breeding with very closely related family members which would have weakened there fertility. Or so they said on discovery channel a few weeks ago. But since I dont believe everythin I read or hear heres a wiki which disputes it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_extinction#Interbreeding however the wiki has an idealised model where they all died 40000 years ago, I am pretty sure there are nenderthal reamins dated 20000 years ago, I'll have a search.

Everybody has different parts of the Neanderthal genes, maybe someone could reassemble one in the future, put him in a suit and send him down wall street and see if any one noticed he was a bit different.

It just makes me wonder how and why did some humans mate with the Neanderthals? Or was it possible the human woman were raped by the Neanderthals? I just can't see humans going around mating with them. It would be close to mating with an ape. Maybe that is where the alien theory comes in and they used that DNA with their DNA. Or what if we were already here and we created or the aliens created the Neanderthals from us? Maybe they were the slaves to the humans. Just some things that pop in my head thinking about this.

I sometimes wonder why some humans breed at all or even find partners prepared to breed with them.

We are effectively the same species, the neanderthals did not walk stooped as depicted by the early drawings. They walked up right, there brains were bigger than ours, and they would have been able to speak. Teenage love is hard to stop, and they did not have religious inhibitions in those days. It is likely mother son father daughter pregnancies happened. It still happens today in some incestuous families.

It is likely it seems from Neanderthal remains, modern man was just as likely to eat neanderthal as to have sex with them. Large numbers of neanderthal bones, entire family groups have been discovered broken open with tools to get at the marrow. ie they were eaten by other humans who had tools. 

Perhaps modern man fancied a bit of white skinned blue eyed red haired neanderthal. Resulting in what we have today.

Yes some people shouldn't be breeding that is for sure. :laugh:  But I guess that would be another subject such as eugenics and population control.lol!

Yes especially in West Virginia with the incestuous families. :laugh:  :laugh: But they are very religious in West Virginia and that don't stop them. There god tells them to be fruitful and multiply. :laugh:  :laugh:

Well it must be in my genes because I fancy the red headed blue eyed girl. But I wouldn't be eating her body. :laugh:  :laugh:

Maybe it was the other Neanderthals eating each other because they had tools also. I just wonder how they all fit in with the Ancient Astronaut theory. Heck maybe it was the Reptilians that were eating them.lol!

Yes some people shouldn't be breeding that is for sure. :laugh:  But I guess that would be another subject such as eugenics and population control.lol!

Yes especially in West Virginia with the incestuous families. :laugh:  :laugh: But they are very religious in West Virginia and that don't stop them. There god tells them to be fruitful and multiply. :laugh:  :laugh:

Well it must be in my genes because I fancy the red headed blue eyed girl. But I wouldn't be eating her body. :laugh:  :laugh:

Maybe it was the other Neanderthals eating each other because they had tools also. I just wonder how they all fit in with the Ancient Astronaut theory. Heck maybe it was the Reptilians that were eating them.lol!

Did someone say eugenics?

I sometimes wonder why some humans breed at all or even find partners prepared to breed with them.

We are effectively the same species, the neanderthals did not walk stooped as depicted by the early drawings. They walked up right, there brains were bigger than ours, and they would have been able to speak. Teenage love is hard to stop, and they did not have religious inhibitions in those days. It is likely mother son father daughter pregnancies happened. It still happens today in some incestuous families.

It is likely it seems from Neanderthal remains, modern man was just as likely to eat neanderthal as to have sex with them. Large numbers of neanderthal bones, entire family groups have been discovered broken open with tools to get at the marrow. ie they were eaten by other humans who had tools. 

Perhaps modern man fancied a bit of white skinned blue eyed red haired neanderthal. Resulting in what we have today.

According to this link is what the Siberian Denisovan. For the life of me I can't figure out how to copy and paste pics on here.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/denisovan-face-0013385

Oh boy! :rofl: Who is more of your hero Bill Gates or Hitler in the eugenics field? Or what was Obamas science Czar named? I know he wrote a book I can not think of at the moment off the top of my head.

In shadow school I was taught only the strong survive and the weak shall perish.

What do you want?

In shadow school I was taught only the strong survive and the weak shall perish.

What do you want?

Which is true to the point. But for example politicians and bankers and owners of corporations are all pretty weak and not even the brightest people. And mostly uglier than dirt.lol! Yet they have managed to control the whole world. Through the power of money. Which is just a piece of paper.

Which is true to the point. But for example politicians and bankers and owners of corporations are all pretty weak and not even the brightest people. And mostly uglier than dirt.lol! Yet they have managed to control the whole world. Through the power of money. Which is just a piece of paper.

I intend to change that when the New World Order is enacted only the Illuminati shall rule.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I intend to change that when the New World Order is enacted.

How do you plan to get past surveillance and weaponry that can take you out with one push of a button through 5G? They will know your thoughts and predict what you will do even before you do it and arrest you even before you actually did anything.

How do you plan to get past surveillance and weaponry that can take you out with one push of a button through 5G? They will know your thoughts and predict what you will do even before you do it and arrest you even before you actually did anything.

If I told you it wouldn't work, they have less control than you think. I know they don't have the level of control, trust me, you have to remember they are only human.

"Most politicians have an average IQ of 90 - 109. It's not a matter of whether they have a average or high IQ but for a politician, it's the love and the understanding of politics that drives them to be good politicians."

Like you said originally they aren't the brightest bunch, however here is a list of the smartest politicians in history, Link = https://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-smartest-us-presidents-of-all-time-2015-3

This is the average IQ based on profession

OccsX.jpg

This shows the true stupidity of this species.

Edited by VictorMedvil

If I told you it wouldn't work, they have less control than you think. I know they don't have the level of control, trust me, you have to remember they are only human.

"Most politicians have an average IQ of 90 - 109. It's not a matter of whether they have a average or high IQ but for a politician, it's the love and the understanding of politics that drives them to be good politicians."

Like you said originally they aren't the brightest bunch.

But you have to think about the ones above the politicians who control the politicians. The entities behind the curtain. The real controllers who we don't see and remain nameless.

I do agree though they only have as much power as we give them. The ones on the bottom of the pyramid hold the top of the pyramid up. They only stay in power because we believe the reality they make us believe.

I think most politicians are psychopaths or egomaniacs. But yea not so bright and probably most of them are blackmailed.