Science Forums

Leaving Again.

Vmedvil2

Nothing left to say. I hate the fact that technical data was stolen from this forum and will never post detailed information on it again. It has taught me a lesson about people on the internet that steal information. I can not afford for other technical data to be stolen by people on the internet thankfully it was only one or two things. Though, I already have all the devices in real life minus the SMBH Death Star that, that technical data describes it is not worth talking about in detail anymore due to a security risk which is always my choice in the matter. The research continues in private now instead of public due to this information leak as it was for 14 years before this.

Thank you for your assistance.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Nothing left to say. I hate the fact that technical data was stolen from this forum

Bye.. I haven't been following that much of late, but I am a bit puzzled as to how someone could "steal" something that has been posted in a public forum.  Unless of course someone published your work without giving credit, in which case that would be plagiarism .  

• 2 weeks later...