Science Forums

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Without Realizing It.

Vmedvil2

• 2 weeks later...

ahahhaha :) :) :) :)

I do NOT believe that love exists :) :) :)

Then you will never know what you have missed.

I know my wife loves me because I gave her full disclosure of all of my faults, and let her see all of my financial balance sheets, and she married me anyway!

Edited by Farming guy

I know my wife loves me because I gave her full disclosure of all of my faults, and let her see all of my financial balance sheets, and she married me anyway!

if it is understood correctly,I do not agree to this.

sexuality is yes,it does exist and is pleasure but other one ,no..it does not exist..

:)

furthermore,why did not the author of this title open it at "lounge"?

I do not think that our specific/personal matters would be relevant to this section.

Edited by inverse

• 4 weeks later...

ahahhaha :) :) :) :)

I do NOT believe that love exists :) :) :)

You will when you lose a loved one!

Your misconception is only in your inability to define 'love'. In a nutshell, it's your own feelings of security that will be interrupted. You'll likely gnash your teeth, weep, and resort to comfort from above. You're experience the loss of love in order to come to an understanding of 'love'. 

(some won't resort to asking for help from the sky fairies, but they are few who have the strength of Christopher Hitchens.)

As the question is posed, I think it is probably better suited for this topic than the Lounge.  You cannot MAKE anyone fall in love with you.  It is just something that happens without design.  My wife and I worked in a fair sized office (35-40 people)  for years and chatted from time to time.  I eventually asked her out to lunch a few times, then we dated for a few months.  I proposed on February 14, 1999 and we got married married on May 15, 1999.  I was 38 and she was 31 at the time and neither of us had previously been married.   We have absolutely nothing in common other than being carbon based life forms that use oxygen to metabolize fuel. 

We are coming up on our 20th anniversary, have no kids, and couldn't be happier.  We can pack a bag and hit the road any time with a minimum of fuss.  We have been to the UK (1x), Jamaica (1x), Puerto Rico (3x), Texas Gulf Coast (1x), Yucatan Mexico (3x), and other destinations in FL, GA, TN, and NC.  I am mulling over options for our 20th anniversary.  I am currently leaning toward the Sea Islands of the Georgia Coast.  I would eventually like to try the Northwest Passage Cruise if I can ever get over being stuck in a plane for several hours, then being stuck onboard with a bunch of strangers for days. 

As the question is posed, I think it is probably better suited for this topic than the Lounge.  You cannot MAKE anyone fall in love with you.  It is just something that happens without design.  My wife and I worked in a fair sized office (35-40 people)  for years and chatted from time to time.  I eventually asked her out to lunch a few times, then we dated for a few months.  I proposed on February 14, 1999 and we got married married on May 15, 1999.  I was 38 and she was 31 at the time and neither of us had previously been married.   We have absolutely nothing in common other than being carbon based life forms that use oxygen to metabolize fuel. 

We are coming up on our 20th anniversary, have no kids, and couldn't be happier.  We can pack a bag and hit the road any time with a minimum of fuss.  We have been to the UK (1x), Jamaica (1x), Puerto Rico (3x), Texas Gulf Coast (1x), Yucatan Mexico (3x), and other destinations in FL, GA, TN, and NC.  I am mulling over options for our 20th anniversary.  I am currently leaning toward the Sea Islands of the Georgia Coast.  I would eventually like to try the Northwest Passage Cruise if I can ever get over being stuck in a plane for several hours, then being stuck onboard with a bunch of strangers for days. 

You say nothing about a woman's biological needs. There 'are' rare exceptions in which that factor doesn't apply. 

You say nothing about a woman's biological needs. There 'are' rare exceptions in which that factor doesn't apply. 

If you are referring to a woman's biological clock as motivation to spawn, it is more of a "sell by" date than anything else.  If you are referring to the maternal instinct, that can be satisfied by participating in raising nieces and nephews, as was the case with my wife and her twin sister.

If you are referring to a woman's biological clock as motivation to spawn, it is more of a "sell by" date than anything else.  If you are referring to the maternal instinct, that can be satisfied by participating in raising nieces and nephews, as was the case with my wife and her twin sister.

You're most likely looking for reassurance and I can't give you that and remain honest.

I need no reassurance.  My wife is a real wimp when it comes to pain, and faints at the sight of blood.  I personally hate being around children although they seem to be drawn to me.  Perhaps it is because of my cartoonish features?  PS, that is not an avatar to the left, it is an actual photo.

I need no reassurance.  My wife is a real wimp when it comes to pain, and faints at the sight of blood.  I personally hate being around children although they seem to be drawn to me.  Perhaps it is because of my cartoonish features?  PS, that is not an avatar to the left, it is an actual photo.

Gotcha! No problem if your wife looks anything like you, it's unlikely other males will be attracted to her, or she them.

You will when you lose a loved one!

Your misconception is only in your inability to define 'love'. In a nutshell, it's your own feelings of security that will be interrupted. You'll likely gnash your teeth, weep, and resort to comfort from above. You're experience the loss of love in order to come to an understanding of 'love'. 

(some won't resort to asking for help from the sky fairies, but they are few who have the strength of Christopher Hitchens.)

HAHA,

you presumably claim or think that I have no experience.(if yes,sorry ,you are wrong!) 

in reality ,I do not discuss whether love exists or not 

I claim that it was upto you only. 

here,I clearly imply that the commencement point was very very important on how you have started.

let check these before everything (just at the commencement point)

1) did you define loveness/love.(?)

2) did you believe it? ( or something else.this bullet point is a bit interesting. if your first answer is yes and the second one is no,then you may either have even genuine or foolishness!)

3) how did you define it. (?)

Edited by inverse

pahaha :) :) :)

I am only smiling and watching

:)

Edited by inverse

HAHA,

you presumably claim or think that I have no experience.(if yes,sorry ,you are wrong!) 

in reality ,I do not discuss whether love exists or not 

I claim that it was upto you only. 

here,I clearly imply that the commencement point was very very important on how you have started.

let check these before everything (just at the commencement point)

1) did you define loveness/love.(?)

2) did you believe it? ( or something else.this bullet point is a bit interesting. if your first answer is yes and the second one is no,then you may either have even genuine or foolishness!)

3) how did you define it. (?)

I think there's a bit of a language barrier that's preventing my understanding of what you're asking for. But I'll try.

3. I define love as nothing much more than a human need to fulfill his/her needs.  Maybe we need to look to other animals' needs and reactions to loss of love in order to understand more completely. 

The male wolf will give his life to protect his pack. Some humans will too! That might be the definition of love.