Science Forums

Is Not It Wrong Thing That Elsevier's Some Journals Require Reviewer Set By Us?

inverse

Obviously.  If we were normal well adjusted human adults then we would have more productive things to do.   In my case my doctors and Social Security have deemed me physically unable to continue in my profession, so I spend my days lurking in places like this.  I suppose I could get started on the income taxes even though Uncle Sugar hasn't bothered to mail the forms yet.

My wife informs me that her sister who works in the County tax office said that the IRS is not bulk mailing tax forms this year due to internet accessibility of forms and the prevalence of filing software.

In my case my doctors and Social Security have deemed me physically unable to continue in my profession, so I spend my days lurking in places like this.  

mine said that I could/should continue to scientific researches. 

but ,I would remind that we are being off topic with these explanations.

Edited by inverse

• 1 month later...

......says the person suffering from a mental disorder characterised by, inter alia  a decreased ability to understand reality (acc. Wiki). 

Have a nice day.

Exchemist, Why suddenly the personal attacks???

Because he's a pathetic, vile, nasty, spiteful, clinically depressed little twat that trolls this and other sites like it in a desperate attempt to feel better about himself.

• 4 years later...