Science Forums

Is Not It Wrong Thing That Elsevier's Some Journals Require Reviewer Set By Us?

inverse

I always select "double blind" review if possible.

single blind review (seems like that) is another problematic issue. 

OK I've done my best to be helpful. I'll have to leave you to it. But seeing as, by your own account, you suffer from schizophrenia, I don't expect you will be submitting any papers in the immediate future anyway.

OK I've done my best to be helpful. I'll have to leave you to it. But seeing as, by your own account, you suffer from schizophrenia, I don't expect you will be submitting any papers in the immediate future anyway.

haha,if you are alleging that the one suffer from schizophrenia cannot do science, at least one of these should be correct.

1) you are stupid!

2) you are ridiculous!

3) you are wrong!

:)

Edited by inverse

haha,if you are alleging that the one suffer from schizophrenia cannot do science, at least one of these should be correct.

1) you are stupid!

2) you are ridiculous!

3) you are wrong!

:)

......says the person suffering from a mental disorder characterised by, inter alia  a decreased ability to understand reality (acc. Wiki). 

Have a nice day. 

Edited by exchemist

We have clear proof from the past of the history that, all mental ilnesses are same and for this reason are not obstacle to do science.

And i am sure that your that phrase does not have relevance with me.

If that was the case, how is it being possible to obtain a degree (BSc) which is amongst hard sciences.

I think you are hijacking the thread

Edited by inverse

Exchemist, Why suddenly the personal attacks???

Anyway, Inverse, there is an important point you do not say: do you have to suggest reviewers for your own article or just people you think could be a reviewer for another article?

Thank you sanctus.

I say that that requirement (suggesting reviewers) was mandatory to do. 

yes,authors have to suggest reviewers (for their own articles) in order to proceed/complete the submission.

Edited by inverse

Exchemist, Why suddenly the personal attacks???

Anyway, Inverse, there is an important point you do not say: do you have to suggest reviewers for your own article or just people you think could be a reviewer for another article?

Because he goes on and on about this one issue unreasonably and I now find he is mentally ill, like a fair proportion of the contributors to this benighted forum, apparently. 

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31048-what-to-doshould-i-leave-academic-life/

Edited by exchemist

Because he goes on and on about this one issue unreasonably and I now find he is mentally ill, like a fair proportion of the contributors to this benighted forum, apparently. 

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31048-what-to-doshould-i-leave-academic-life/

more correctly,I am appearing that I have that ilness on recipe.

but that does not mean that I was schizophrenia. 

because as I said ,I have never lived positive symptoms.

moreover ,while one psychiatrist writes schizophrenia on recipe,one another clearly said that I was not schizophrenia. 

all in all ,I believe that you do not have permission to insult me nor do you have permission for such personal atacks!

we are trying to do science officially as other scientists do.

and what will you do if we show that we have published (a) paper(s) at reputable journal? (this is a continuing process)

Edited by inverse

You sure understood right? 

I think yes

elsevier's some journals (and other remarked journals) require authors to suggest reviewers to submit article and this requirement is mandatory.

let register to elsevier's "results in applied mathematics" or 

De Gruyter's "Open Physics" journals.

try to make a submission 

you will see this. 

some of springer's journals also have this feature.

Edited by inverse

I think yes

elsevier's some journals (and other remarked journals) require authors to suggest reviewers to submit article and this requirement is mandatory.

let register to elsevier's "results in applied mathematics" or 

De Gruyter's "Open Physics" journals.

try to make a submission 

you will see this. 

some of springer's journals also have this feature.

I am now putting you on Ignore. 

Obviously.  If we were normal well adjusted human adults then we would have more productive things to do.   In my case my doctors and Social Security have deemed me physically unable to continue in my profession, so I spend my days lurking in places like this.  I suppose I could get started on the income taxes even though Uncle Sugar hasn't bothered to mail the forms yet.