Science Forums

Possible Stolen Patents?

Vmedvil2

Did someone steal my patented materials and sell them to companies from this forum? I think they may have if so I would like my technology returned or else, legal action and other actions may happen.

Don't be a fool. 

If you shared something on this forum that is already covered by a patent application, then you will be protected against use by others, provided your patent is granted.

If you shared something that is not already covered by a patent application, you have blown all rights to a patent by putting it in the public domain. 

Lastly, nobody on this forum has signed a confidentiality agreement with you. Anything you put in the public domain by publishing it here becomes public property. Nobody owes you anything. 

(Not that anything I've read of yours would have commercial value anyway, but that's another issue.) 

As for "legal action", forget it.  

Are you drunk, or something? 

Edited by exchemist

Don't be a fool. 

If you shared something on this forum that is already covered by a patent application, then you will be protected against use by others, provided your patent is granted.

If you shared something that is not already covered by a patent application, you have blown all rights to a patent by putting it in the public domain. 

Lastly, nobody on this forum has signed a confidentiality agreement with you. Anything you put in the public domain by publishing it here becomes public property. Nobody owes you anything. 

(Not that anything I've read of yours would have commercial value anyway, but that's another issue.) 

As for "legal action", forget it.  

Are you drunk, or something? 

This is bullshit, I will cease to post anything on this forum with any application applied to it then for some reason I have seen my Multivalent Viral Vectors and CRISPR Insert Vectors on biotechnology websites that have been stolen by them.

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is bullshit, I will cease to post anything on this forum with any application applied to it then for some reason I have seen my Multivalent Viral Vectors and CRISPR Insert Vectors on biotechnology websites that have been stolen by them.

I trained as a Patent Agent. 

And you are now as mad as a box of frogs. 

if I say I am experienced or knowledgeable one on this issue,then I should express your naivety or novice.

because first,if you believe that the something belongs you are patentable,then you should definitely protect it!

as a second thing,akin to this idea or as a result of this,I think because of the fact that you are the only responsible one, you cannot judge people here or even somewhere else if you do not comply that security rule about patenting.

in order not to be late ,I advise you to apply  patent institute which is closest to you and the most economic.

Edited by inverse

if I say I am experienced or knowledgeable one on this issue,then I should express your naivety or novice.

because first,if you believe that the something belongs you are patentable,then you should definitely protect it!

as a second thing,akin to this idea or as a result of this,I think because of the fact that you are the only responsible one, you cannot judge people here or even somewhere else if you do not comply that security rule about patenting.

in order not to be late ,I advise you to apply  patent institute which is closest to you and the most economic.

They are already patented which is why I am pissed, that is why I think this is ****ed.

Edited by VictorMedvil

okay. in this case you can apply law experts (attorney,lawyer).

if you patented something you will have rights to protect them,I think you also should apply to an attorney.

I didn't want to waste my time however 35 have been already called looking for the person that infringed upon them, any idea who did this? They have been looking for the people responsible.  The people responsible keep shifting locations and jumping from country to country I think as my lawyers have not had a single call returned which have been trying to contact these people, that is why this is bullshit!

I suppose, I Don't need to say this but Run and Hide you cowards.

Do you steal everything that is not literally nailed to the floor?

Edited by VictorMedvil

See as of right now I think you people are just attempting to make me waste 5 million dollars on lawyers fees but I will if this doesn't stop after I hire a Private detective to find you people. I am not into wasting money on hunting retards neither is the government I don't think which must have wasted like 20 Million to 50 Million dollars trying to get your asses to stop, who I would tend to say owe both of us alot of money for wasting their and my time which should be in jail.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I'm kinda laughing a bit. Most of what i see VM talking about is like, 80's90's old hat in the detail they's gone into on here (that I remember seeing). Viral vector stuff in particular has been in active research for muscular dystrophy  treatment for QUITE a while longer than their forum age...
That aside, patent law is one of those funny things where you have to register the patent in a bunch of locations, not just your own country. You might want to get better patent lawyers if they didn't tell you that.

See as of right now I think you people are just attempting to make me waste 5 million dollars on lawyers fees but I will if this doesn't stop after I hire a Private detective to find you people. I am not into wasting money on hunting retards neither is the government I don't think which must have wasted like 20 Million to 50 Million dollars trying to get your asses to stop, who I would tend to say owe both of us alot of money for wasting their and my time which should be in jail.

If you have a patent, or a copyright, it is up to you to.  If you need the help of lawyers, so be it.  

• 1 month later...

I'm kinda laughing a bit. Most of what i see VM talking about is like, 80's90's old hat in the detail they's gone into on here (that I remember seeing). Viral vector stuff in particular has been in active research for muscular dystrophy  treatment for QUITE a while longer than their forum age...

That aside, patent law is one of those funny things where you have to register the patent in a bunch of locations, not just your own country. You might want to get better patent lawyers if they didn't tell you that.

It has to do with the Digital Immortality and Neural Uploading and Multivalent Retroviral Vectors which is my patented research along with Self Replicating Silicon Nanofactories.

Edited by VictorMedvil