• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shamcey

shamcey

Curious

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:18 AM

Researchers found the helpful side of Cannabis. Cannabis is known as for addiction only but now it can be our Alternative Medicine. Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, It is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, However, Cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on kylekushman.com/pro-case-bong-bag-by-ryot/

#2 A-wal

A-wal

Creating

• Members
  • 1175 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:00 AM

Cannabis is known as for addiction...

Cannabis isn't addictive, not physically anyway. I smoked it every day for 11 years and before going away recently I hadn't had any for nearly a year, and over a year the time before that.

#3 cruisin84

cruisin84

Thinking

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:25 AM

I have a friend who battled 3rd stage of Colon Cancer and marijuana, really helped him in managing the harsh side effects of chemo. 

#4 montgomery

montgomery

Thinking

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:21 PM

Cannabis isn't addictive, not physically anyway. I smoked it every day for 11 years and before going away recently I hadn't had any for nearly a year, and over a year the time before that.

What was the reason why you smoked it for 11 years? Did it fulfill a need for something missing in your life?

Yes, I've smoked it probably 50 times myself but I found that it was a departure from reality and so gave it up for that reason. That's not to condemn it as an alternative medicine but just to say that no medicine is to be preferred for me when I don't need any.

#5 A-wal

A-wal

Creating

• Members
  • 1175 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

What was the reason why you smoked it for 11 years? Did it fulfill a need for something missing in your life?

I started when I was 13 and just gradually smoked more and more as my resistance built up and I had more money to spend on it. It started as sociable thing that I really enjoyed, then I started smoking for a lovely come down after training and then occasionally just to chill then to actually improve my training and to go into autopilot mode at work until eventually I wasn't even smoking tobacco any more other than in joints.

I never found it an escape, it was just the opposite, everything felt much more real and vibrant. I suppose that in itself can be an escape but not like alcohol or heroin. It's very easy to get into the habit of doing it all the time because it's so high functioning once I was used to it. I only stopped because I'd built up so much resistance it wasn't worth it any more, plus the price basically quadrupled over a couple of years right after I started smoking a lot less.

#6 montgomery

montgomery

Thinking

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

I started when I was 13 and just gradually smoked more and more as my resistance built up and I had more money to spend on it. It started as sociable thing that I really enjoyed, then I started smoking for a lovely come down after training and then occasionally just to chill then to actually improve my training and to go into autopilot mode at work until eventually I wasn't even smoking tobacco any more other than in joints.

I never found it an escape, it was just the opposite, everything felt much more real and vibrant. I suppose that in itself can be an escape but not like alcohol or heroin. It's very easy to get into the habit of doing it all the time because it's so high functioning once I was used to it. I only stopped because I'd built up so much resistance it wasn't worth it any more, plus the price basically quadrupled over a couple of years right after I started smoking a lot less.

Thanks for that answer. Maybe I didn't smoke enough of it to get something out of it in the way you did. I can't relate to feeling more real and vibrant although I found it was worth smoking before sex with a partner.

I've never tried Cocaine but I think I experienced the same sort of high one time with Adavan. Only once that came even close to a high for some strange reason. Never anything as intense with pot. Now that we have some very high quality stuff on the market in Canada, I'll have to give it anther try!