Science Forums

Unifying Temperature Into Hilbert Space Through Geometrizing The Model

Dubbelosix

It's supported by evidence, you two simply don't understand the significance of that. 

There is no significance of that, because your so called "evidence" to support the hypothesis has been contested, by many people over many years.  So its not any use poking half baked observations at us.

Observational evidence is NOT proof, even if it was decent evidence.  Your evidence is not even decent.

So what are you left with?  The Hypothesis of Einstein, is all you have.  And as that Hypothesis has been shown to be full of contradictions, errors and assumptions, as well as flawed logic and bad math, then you don't have a leg to stand on.

You don't seem to comprehend this fact.  The Hypothesis is irrational nonsensical garbage and the proffered "evidence" is also not worth anything, for the reasons previously stated.

Einstein personally, in writing, stated that there has to be some form of ether, if science was ever going to be able to explain anything physical.  And additionally he also said (in writing) that SR was dependent on an absolute ether like frame of reference.

Also that GR also required an ether like space, but unlike SR, that ether was able to be locally defined, related to observable bodies.

This means that Einstein had two contradictory "ethers" behind his theories, one for GR and the other for SR.

He also said in private correspondence with associates that he doubted that his theories would be able to last, as he was not confident in them.

So seems you have bugger all to go on with SR and GR does it?

But keep doing your baseless math.... cause.... cause....   theres nothing on TV.

If I were you wouldn't continue to annoy 006 with your pedantic diatribes as he's probably the powerful man on the planet right now on par with the Pope & the wealthiest Sheikh in the UAE because all he has to do is plug that thing in his sig into the AI physicist and I provided the context of the variation of the josephson constant it uses I know what his quantum computer can do in terms of probability manipulation. Some secret sects refer to 006 as "The Wizard".

Yeah, he seems like a manipulator of the masses, pushing the same old stuff designed to keep people ignorant.

I just don't like so called experts, when they side step the issues raised, and continuously skip ahead to citing observational evidence, that they think PROVES their nonsense hypothesis.

First, evidence can never PROVE that something is true, and second the evidence they have is so weak, that it could be used to support a number of conflicting theories.

I keep trying to return to the problems of the hypothesis, where careful inspection reveals that its impossible, a contradiction and is undeserving of any serious consideration.

Relativity is only useful as material for science fiction writers.  Thats it.