Science Forums

Unifying Temperature Into Hilbert Space Through Geometrizing The Model

Dubbelosix

Now three equations hold of interest:

[math]\frac{\mathbf{D}\mathbf{U}^{\lambda}}{\partial \tau} = \frac{\partial \mathbf{U}^{\lambda}}{\partial \tau} + \Gamma^{\lambda}_{\mu \nu}\mathbf{U}^{\mu}\mathbf{U}^{\nu}[/math]

We know we constructed the equation in a novel way to show that the curving of spacetime yields a four-acceleration wave equation. The other two equations of interest are;

[math] (\frac{S(r,t)}{m})^2[\Gamma_{\mu}, \Gamma^{\mu}] = \mathbf{U}_{\mu}\mathbf{U}^{\mu} [/math]

[math] (\frac{S(r,t)}{m})^2[\Gamma_{\mu}, \Gamma^{\mu}] =\ <\dot{\psi}|\dot{\psi}>[/math]

What happens when a covariant second order operator is attached to the last equation? We'll tackle this later. 

Edited by Dubbelosix

I hope you don't get paid to waste your time like this.

Messing round with meaningless math that bears no relationship with reality... whats the point?

Trying to unify a failed hypothesis with a maths construct is never going to solve anything.

Why don you put your skills to better things, like working with reality?

This is like someone who plays computer games for days, then announces he has achieved something!

Reality is not make believe, and equations simply describe it to its best, So no its not make-believe, science is about repeatable experiments and is far from make believe. It could only be make believe to someone who truly doesn't understand the scientific process. 

You began with a fantasy based description of reality, not a rational description of reality, so the equations are just math, and anyway, math cant DESCRIBE anything. That is not the purpose of math.

This obsession with math is your main problem all along, in every one of your arguments, you think its the answer, but its only a simple tool.

Your grasp of Physics is bordering on the asinine because your are talking about abstract concepts of math as if they were real.

No wonder you cant understand simple physics principals.

Never mind, when I need some math problem solved, Ill come to you. But for explaining how the universe works, Ill read material written by those who study and ponder how the universe functions.  Thats not going to include theoretical physicists, or particle physicists, who are hopelessly lost because of their over reliance on math.

Or Relativists who's Physics is Frame centered rather than Objective or Locally Absolute. This is why there is so much conflict in Physics today. 

Dubbel I do not think your model fits reality unfortunately, I tend to think your equations currently have anomalies being multiple definitions for the same terms, keep working. 

Yes, you must find multiple definitions to understand the true one. The proverbial scientist scribbling away equations in such manner, is not a fable. It's how we build a theory in our minds. 

Edited by Dubbelosix

You talk so much crap. Get off my page

Talking crap is what this page is about,

Ive already explained how Einsteins SR is wrong, he uses a third, absolute frame of reference, thereby destroying the hypothesis, but you don't seem to care.

I truly don't know what you are trying to achieve with you math, its without a point.

Yes!

No!

GR is right! 

Try to be concise, reading too many words gives me a headache.

So SR is wrong, but for some inexplicable reason GR is right, despite the hypothesis being just as crazy?

You can't even get off the ground with GR, and the assumption that such a thing as space-time is real. as a concept is irrational from the get go.

The notion that time is a dimension is also an impossibility to accept. Its just another assumption of relativity that defies all rational thought.

And infinitely worse is the claim that space and time can get together, totally replacing both space and time, and that now this new "stuff" can be bent, and cause matter to change course, speed direction.... its another irrational concept.

It's all just a big stupid fairy story, made up from nothing useful.

If there was the slightest shred of truth in GR, Einstein the super genius should have predicted that 93 percent of the universe was missing.... you would think that a super genius would have noticed that little fact as he was imagining his make believe universe.  But they only invented Dark Matter and Dark energy BECAUSE Einsteins predictions of how the universe worked, turned out to be WRONG!.. So they invented the two massive fudge factors of Dark Matter and Dark Energy just to keep Einstein's Relativity!  And force the math to still look OK.

That tells any intelligent person that someone is not being honest about all this so called "Science".  Its clearly a religious belief, nothing more.

Talking crap is what this page is about,

Ive already explained how Einsteins SR is wrong, he uses a third, absolute frame of reference, thereby destroying the hypothesis, but you don't seem to care.

I truly don't know what you are trying to achieve with you math, its without a point.

no point for you, because you don't even have an understanding of it And the burden of proof by the way is on you to show Einstein's theory is wrong, but  you are consistently delusion concerning the wealth of knowledge you claim to have, but you're an internet troll with some vendetta against Einstein --- one so sordid, you don't even accept experimental results. . 

Edited by Dubbelosix

no point for you, because you don't even have an understanding of it And the burden of proof by the way is on you to show Einstein's theory is wrong, but  you are consistently delusion concerning the wealth of knowledge you claim to have, but you're an internet troll with some vendetta against Einstein --- one so sordid, you don't even accept experimental results. . 

I am claiming no hypothesis, only pointing out the reasons why Einsteins can not be correct. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claims, that would be Einstein or his disciples.

So far, Relativists have not adequately presented their claims in a way that could be considered rational.

And as I said before, the things I say are not necessarily mine.  I have read critical reviews of Relativity written by others, and present their ideas, so stop attacking my knowledge. 

And lastly, I have said correctly, that there is no solid supporting evidence for relativity.  None. You claim there is, but its all cherry picked and ignores the other explanations and criticisms.  You just blurt out that its all true cause of some weak so called evidence. You ignore the facts that its based on speculation and assumptions, not solid evidence.

You are the one who is not being scientific, rational or applying critical review of weird claims.  The more weird the claim, the more you should suspect that something is amiss. But you happily accept it for no good reason, by faith alone.

And Relativists are the real  Internet trolls, pushing their religion as if its science. Shame on you. 

Ive started a new topic, about Einsteins acceptance of the ether (absolute space or background frame of reference) and its necessary use in physics, which he admitted from about 1920 till he died. He realized that this admission went against SR and GR.  You went to UNI, so surely they went through his later work that covered his realization that there has to be some form of ether... right?