Science Forums

Il-20 Provocation And Russia’S War Against Israel

HouseKnight1

And before I forget, I have a few bones to pick with you over some of these points.

First, There are no real "anti-semites" as you would have us believe, While some may not care for the cultures of the Arab nations or their religions, few would tar them all with a blanket of generalized hate.  And what the Semitic language speaking peoples of the world have to do with people of the Jewish faith, is beyopnd my understanding, I can't see any link.

Furthermore, we already have a really great term or label for someone who has an unreasonable hate for peoples of a specific race, its called "Racism" they are Racists.  What makes 'hatred of Jews" require the super special and even more severe term of "anti-semite" when the term Racist is perfectly sufficient?

What YOU are suggesting here IS a prime example of being a racist in the fullest sense. 

You are claiming that if someone hates a Negro or the Chinese, he is Racist, but if someone hates the Jew, well now that  much more serious, because the Jews are more worthy than the Negro or Chinese, Jews are superior, special, so require their own term, that carries more serious connotations. ..... you, as a Jew reveal that you are the epitome of a Racist yourself with the invention of the  "anti-semitic" label.

True religious Jews, reject the creation of a Jewish Nation such as Israel, as the idea of the people who God said would forever wander without their own lands, is taken seriously by real Jews.  Its Zionism that people don't like, Zionism, a prevision of the religion of Judaism.  There is NOTHING Jewish about Israel, not in the concept, nor in the Politics nor in the aspirations or military actions.  Its 100% Zionist.

The Holohoax, well, s**t happens in wartime, and the Germans sure had good reason to get rid of the Jews in order to take back control of their Parliament, banks and government departments which were top heavy with Jews who worked according to their own agenda, (the Zionist Agenda) and not for the benefit of the German people. By removing the Zionist Jews from the system Hitler was able to recover Germany from the pits of the great depression, which the rest of the western world still suffered under. That's why he was on the cover of TIME magazine as man of the year, twice I think. 

But note that Hitler worked WITH Churchill in exporting families of Jews, with their money, on German Ships, to Tel Aviv, according to the agreements the Zionist Rothschild's had made both with Hitler and with Churchill.  So in what dictionary is "putting people on ships and assisting them to relocate in the land of their choice", equal to "exterminating" them?

Jews died in labor camps along with just as many people from other races. Why are we NOT paying money to compensate those people? Only the Jew needs money, right?

If the camps were for the express purpose of extermination, why bother to gather up Jews, (and other people deemed to be enemies of Germany, from thousands of miles about, transport them to central camps, where they would need to be more infrastructure, just to kill them?  Better to shoot them Jews where you find them, in small groups, scattered everywhere, makes more sense.   If you were going to exterminate them, why bother to spend considerable time giving them a nice tattoo? 

There are so many inconsistencies and physical impossibilities pertaining to the official story of the Holocaust, and so many people were taking notice of these problems and fabrications and exaggerations, its no wonder that the Zionists have forced or bribed many Governments to make it a criminal offense to even question the details of the claimed Holocaust, such as the mythical number of 6 million.

Its the only event of history of the human race where the claimed facts can never be questioned by researchers,  under penalty of imprisonment and fines, and career termination. 

This action alone tells me that "something stinks in the state of Denmark". (not my saying, its origin is a mystery)

Most of the deaths in German labour camps occurred in the last 18 months of the war, when Germany was crumbling.  Supplies were cut, everyone was on short rations, there was no medicine, and Typhoid and other diseases spread rapidly.

Typhoid was a wasting disease, as seen in those pics of the skeletal bodies. The dead were cremated, as you would expect.

Anyway, I wont go on, anyone outside of countries where thinking is now illegal can check out the issues with the Holocaust myth themselves, as I have done.

You won't get anything from Zionist controlled media, or wikipedia, you need to think outside the box.

In 1945 there were about 100,000 Holocaust survivors, most of them are now deceased, yet today in 2018 there are still many hundreds of thousands of survivors  getting compensation? Do you become a Holocaust survivor if you watch Schindler's List?

Can I get some money if I sat beside a Jew on a long flight to London?  Would that make me a Holocaust survivor?

The one easily identifiable aspect of the Holocaust story is that it is a great cash cow, and a great way to silence anyone who is critical of the actions of the government of Israel, and a great excuse for waging endless wars. 

I left out a lot, but readers can fill in the blanks, those readers that are permitted by what we call, "freedom of speech" to discuss these political inventions.

Finally, your comment:

"5. Holocaust denial is just the classic hate speech, which must be banned."

No, not accepting your story because of the inherent problems of its claims, is NOT 'hate speech".  The term 'hate speech" is also a Zionist invention, we know this because saying anything counter to the Zionist Propaganda such as "the Holocaust was Hitlers main reason for war",  is considered the WORST example of hate crime, once again its superior and more serious than calling a black man a nigger as an example.

And so you want to ban people saying things YOU don't agree with? Like, its a verbalization of a 'thought crime", right? And YOU get to decide what is and is not hate speech I suppose? Thats just great.

In my perfect world, we give every man the right to say what he likes, weather we agree with it or not, whether his is insane or full of hate, he can say what he likes, its only his opinion.  We do this so that groups like the Zionists don't get to silence everyone that tries to point out that they are a bunch of pricks that need to be watched carefully, as they are up to no good.

If someone says that "all blacks are animals and deserve to be our slaves", then he has the right to say that, and others have the right to call him an jerk, and then we walk away, as his opinion is worthless.

You don't get to ban or criminalize other men for thinking or having an opinion, or voicing that opinion, just because YOU don't agree with it. That would be a very HATEFUL thing to do.

Anti-Semitism is the kind of xenophobia which targets specifically Jews.

The “advantage” of anti-Semitism compared to other xenophobic varieties is that the “object” (Jews) are not able to harm anti-Semites, and therefore are very convenient for all types of aggression: defamation, pogroms, “silent” domestic persecution, formal and informal discrimination, and finally genocide. Almost all crimes against the Jews go unpunished.

I have an exact answer to the question of why anti-Semites do hate the Jews: just because they want to hate. Often it is beneficial. To kill and rob a fraer,  you have to blame him for something.

The very existence of anti-Semitism does not depend on Jews, but on anti-Semites. Proof: in Poland, where there no more Jews live, anti-Semitism continues. Anti-Semitism exists as long as the Jews exist, that is, 4,000 years.

Anti-Semites dislike in the Jews everything: what is true and what the anti-Semites themselves invented. There are a lot of reasons for hatred and claims against Jews, and new ones are constantly appearing. Today, the most fashionable reason is that the Jews “stole” the land” called Palestine. In fact, just the so-called Palestinians seized the Land of Israel, and exterminating the remnants of the Jews, who remained in the Holy Land in spite of all exiles and genocides. In the past, the Palestinians did not differ from all other anti-Semites. Today, they just  differ: they are the only anti-Semites who have been punished for their anti-Semitism.

The ultimate goal of all anti-Semites is the genocide of the Jews. After all, if the Jews remain alive, then they (or their descendants) may take revenge … The Ayatollahs not only promise us genocide, they prepare the ground. Their preparations include anti-Israeli brainwashing, a nuclear program, Assad’s chemical weapons, and missiles capable to deliver “conventional”, nuclear and chemical munitions to Israel.

Nasrallah of Hezbollah has repeatedly explained that Israel will be destroyed. True, he had to postpone the execution. Now Hezbollah is improving 100,000 missiles, increasing their accuracy. In 2006, I came under fire from Hezbollah’s rockets at an oil refinery. There, in particular, were stored highly toxic substances. If the missiles hit the target, the death toll would reach 100,000 people. Then (2006) Hezbollah still did not have high-precision rockets, but now they do. There are reports that they are also filled with chemical warheads.

The Israeli efforts to prevent such weapons from entering Gaza are absolutely reasonable. Those who are trying to break the “blockade” of Gaza, are preparing  genocide of Israelis. Yes, these very “human rights activists”, including the provocateurs of Marmara and all subsequent ones, are preparing the genocide of the Jews of Israel.

All those who disrupted the implementation of the Oslo agreements and helped the Palestinians, sought the genocide of the Jews. Europe, which introduces sanctions against Israel, understands perfectly that the Palestinian goal which the Palestinian people voted, and which is declared in the Hamas Charter, is the genocide of the Jews.

Anti-Semitism is «embedded» in Islam, originally, by Muhammad himself. Muhammad expelled or killed the Jews of Arabia, and bequeathed the Muslims not to let them back. True, this does not apply to Palestine. According to Muslim scholars, neither the Koran nor the Hadith demand to expel Jews from Israel. So Hamas Charter, in fact, opposes Islam.

Muhammad personally set an example of how to deal with the Jews: rob, expel from their homes and cities (where Jews were the majority!),  and finally kill. And cheat. Before cutting off the heads of  men (and teenagers) of the last of the Jewish tribes of Medina, Muhammad promised them life if they lay down their arms. And when they laid down their arms, Prophet arranged a massacre, which He entrusted to execute to the future «righteous caliph» Ali. Not accidentally, all the fighters for the World Caliphate want to begin the conquest of the planet Earth from the genocide of the Jews.

By the way, this story explains, why are impossible agreements with the Islamists. The Palestinians thwarted the Oslo agreements. The “final solution ” that Hamas calls for, is the genocide of the Jews.

The Shiites added to this picture their brave Ali. This hero was not afraid to chop off the heads of the 900 men and teenagers, after tying their hands in advance.

Worldwide pro-Palestinian brainwashing, initiated by media owners, global corporations Google, Facebook, oil and car giants, is an attempt to justify in advance the crime they are preparing. The Palestinians only carry out the order of all other anti-Semites, and are paid for this “noble” goal.

Edited by HouseKnight1

Anti-Semitism is the kind of xenophobia which targets specifically Jews.

The “advantage” of anti-Semitism compared to other xenophobic varieties is that the “object” (Jews) are not able to harm anti-Semites, and therefore are very convenient for all types of aggression: defamation, pogroms, “silent” domestic persecution, formal and informal discrimination, and finally genocide. Almost all crimes against the Jews go unpunished.

I have an exact answer to the question of why anti-Semites do hate the Jews: just because they want to hate. Often it is beneficial. To kill and rob a fraer,  you have to blame him for something.

The very existence of anti-Semitism does not depend on Jews, but on anti-Semites. Proof: in Poland, where there no more Jews live, anti-Semitism continues. Anti-Semitism exists as long as the Jews exist, that is, 4,000 years.

Anti-Semites dislike in the Jews everything: what is true and what the anti-Semites themselves invented. There are a lot of reasons for hatred and claims against Jews, and new ones are constantly appearing. Today, the most fashionable reason is that the Jews “stole” the land” called Palestine. In fact, just the so-called Palestinians seized the Land of Israel, and exterminating the remnants of the Jews, who remained in the Holy Land in spite of all exiles and genocides. In the past, the Palestinians did not differ from all other anti-Semites. Today, they just  differ: they are the only anti-Semites who have been punished for their anti-Semitism.

The ultimate goal of all anti-Semites is the genocide of the Jews. After all, if the Jews remain alive, then they (or their descendants) may take revenge … The Ayatollahs not only promise us genocide, they prepare the ground. Their preparations include anti-Israeli brainwashing, a nuclear program, Assad’s chemical weapons, and missiles capable to deliver “conventional”, nuclear and chemical munitions to Israel.

Nasrallah of Hezbollah has repeatedly explained that Israel will be destroyed. True, he had to postpone the execution. Now Hezbollah is improving 100,000 missiles, increasing their accuracy. In 2006, I came under fire from Hezbollah’s rockets at an oil refinery. There, in particular, were stored highly toxic substances. If the missiles hit the target, the death toll would reach 100,000 people. Then (2006) Hezbollah still did not have high-precision rockets, but now they do. There are reports that they are also filled with chemical warheads.

The Israeli efforts to prevent such weapons from entering Gaza are absolutely reasonable. Those who are trying to break the “blockade” of Gaza, are preparing  genocide of Israelis. Yes, these very “human rights activists”, including the provocateurs of Marmara and all subsequent ones, are preparing the genocide of the Jews of Israel.

All those who disrupted the implementation of the Oslo agreements and helped the Palestinians, sought the genocide of the Jews. Europe, which introduces sanctions against Israel, understands perfectly that the Palestinian goal which the Palestinian people voted, and which is declared in the Hamas Charter, is the genocide of the Jews.

Anti-Semitism is «embedded» in Islam, originally, by Muhammad himself. Muhammad expelled or killed the Jews of Arabia, and bequeathed the Muslims not to let them back. True, this does not apply to Palestine. According to Muslim scholars, neither the Koran nor the Hadith demand to expel Jews from Israel. So Hamas Charter, in fact, opposes Islam.

Muhammad personally set an example of how to deal with the Jews: rob, expel from their homes and cities (where Jews were the majority!),  and finally kill. And cheat. Before cutting off the heads of  men (and teenagers) of the last of the Jewish tribes of Medina, Muhammad promised them life if they lay down their arms. And when they laid down their arms, Prophet arranged a massacre, which He entrusted to execute to the future «righteous caliph» Ali. Not accidentally, all the fighters for the World Caliphate want to begin the conquest of the planet Earth from the genocide of the Jews.

By the way, this story explains, why are impossible agreements with the Islamists. The Palestinians thwarted the Oslo agreements. The “final solution ” that Hamas calls for, is the genocide of the Jews.

The Shiites added to this picture their brave Ali. This hero was not afraid to chop off the heads of the 900 men and teenagers, after tying their hands in advance.

Worldwide pro-Palestinian brainwashing, initiated by media owners, global corporations Google, Facebook, oil and car giants, is an attempt to justify in advance the crime they are preparing. The Palestinians only carry out the order of all other anti-Semites, and are paid for this “noble” goal.

Blah Blah, anyone who is critical of what Israel as a political entity does, is a "anti-Semite". 

A Jew can commit any crime against humanity, then hide behind the lie of Anti-Semitism, which he invented and weaponised.

That very word is an abomination.

Why do Jews think they deserve a more important type of Racism than any other race, and qualify to use their own special term,

"anti-Semite"? Because they are the biggest racists of all. Israelis and Zionists and the Jewish religion are Jewish Supremacists. Exactly like Nazis White Supremacist, but just the other camp. They certainly have the same greed an ambition to control and genocide the non Jews who are in their way.  

"we are Gods chosen race!"  And every one else are gods rejected, inferior races.

Actually, I have nothing against Palestinians, so I cant be anti-Semite, as the Arabs are all Semites.

All three religions  (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) of the middle East are Desert Death Cults, and all need to be shown up for what they are, disgusting hateful religions of war and conquest.

And you poor little harmless, homeless Jew,  I also don't have a home, I was born in Australia, but am not a native of Australia.

My parents are Russian and Scottish. I have no land in Scotland and no land in Russia that "God" gave to me.

If you god gives you stuff, tell him to be fair to everyone else, and give land to the rest of us too.

Where's my land that I can claim? Where I can murder all current inhabitants, and say its a good thing?

Jews need to sit down and think carefully why, wherever they go, they end up being despised and kicked out.

Could it be something they are doing wrong?     No, No, never, its always the host country that is deciding to become antisemitic for no particular reason.

I don't hate races, I hate individuals who act despicably, and I hate the religions that make them that way.

And for context please watch:

This propagandist movie distorts basic facts related to the Jewish-Palestinian conflict, which lasts about 1000 years. Up to 1948 the Palestinians were strong and attacking side of this conflict. Regarding "percentage" of land captured by the Jews, the pro-Palestinian antisemitic propaganda "wipes" such basic fact, that Jordan is Arab Palestinian state, which occupies 77% of former mandatory Palestine. Israel took 17% of territory, while West Bank and Gaza 6%. Generally, 83% of Palestine remains Arab. Regarding complex refuge problem, the movie ignores the fact, that most of Arab refugees left voluntarily, yet before Jewish self-defense or army captured related cities and villages. However, there were few exceptions. Ethnic cleansing (mostly Ramleh and Lod) was forced by critical military situation. Muslim and Druze Arab men, traditionally, were armed. Any Palestinian city and village possessed militant units which waged war for destruction of the Jews. However, the main threat posed invading Arab armies, equipped and trained by British Empire. Just the Palestinian leadership under Amin al Husseini invited Arab governments and armies to invade Palestine. Since Arab governments hesitated, Amin al Husseini initiated escalation of hostilities and massive exodus of Arab population. The Arab governments were forced to intervene, out of fear of internal unrest. Both 1948 and 1967 Palestinian flights were prompted by consequent Arab attempts to annihilate Jewish State, by the fear of revenge and finally, by the fear of Allah. Qur'an doesn't claim annihilation of Israel. Moreover, according to the Qur'an, Allah himself ordered Moses to bring Jews to the Holy land. So, from Islamic point of view, the Palestinians resist the will of Allah. 1948 mostly voluntary Naqba was an act of humility before the almighty of Allah.  

Edited by HouseKnight1

This propagandist movie distorts basic facts related to the Jewish-Palestinian conflict, which lasts about 1000 years. Up to 1948 the Palestinians were strong and attacking side of this conflict. Regarding "percentage" of land captured by the Jews, the pro-Palestinian antisemitic propaganda "wipes" such basic fact, that Jordan is Arab Palestinian state, which occupies 77% of former mandatory Palestine. Israel took 17% of territory, while West Bank and Gaza 6%. Generally, 83% of Palestine remains Arab. Regarding complex refuge problem, the movie ignores the fact, that most of Arab refugees left voluntarily, yet before Jewish self-defense or army captured related cities and villages. However, there were few exceptions. Ethnic cleansing (mostly Ramleh and Lod) was forced by critical military situation. Muslim and Druze Arab men, traditionally, were armed. Any Palestinian city and village possessed militant units which waged war for destruction of the Jews. However, the main threat posed invading Arab armies, equipped and trained by British Empire. Just the Palestinian leadership under Amin al Husseini invited Arab governments and armies to invade Palestine. Since Arab governments hesitated, Amin al Husseini initiated escalation of hostilities and massive exodus of Arab population. The Arab governments were forced to intervene, out of fear of internal unrest. Both 1948 and 1967 Palestinian flights were prompted by consequent Arab attempts to annihilate Jewish State, by the fear of revenge and finally, by the fear of Allah. Qur'an doesn't claim annihilation of Israel. Moreover, according to the Qur'an, Allah himself ordered Moses to bring Jews to the Holy land. So, from Islamic point of view, the Palestinians resist the will of Allah. 1948 mostly voluntary Naqba was an act of humility before the almighty of Allah.  

Your propaganda is better than their propaganda?

The International court ruled that the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land was illegal. Period. End of argument.

Very few thinking people worldwide believe in the Zionist story of the suffering Jew. What we see is the land grab by religious nuts, who have a plan to take even more than just 100% of Palestine, but also parts of all the neighboring countries like, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. (and then use Israel as the center of domination of the whole world, an admitted plan)

There has never been many Jews in Palestine, ever. And what was the situation 1000 years ago is no pretext to evict the current population.

And Zionists are not even real Jews. There are real Jews worldwide that oppose the Zionist takeover of the name of Jew, as a pretext to establish a new country by the eradication of the existing inhabitants.

As a Jew, or should I say Zionist, (or are you a pretend Jew?)  I would reconsider my leaders actions if I were you. The crimes committed in the name of God by your leaders is nothing short of war crimes.  And the deceptive way your agents have manipulated the USA government and all its politicians is brilliant in the same way that a mass murdering Psychopath is often considered brilliant.

No one really believes that Israel is gods chosen nation other than religious nuts and lying atheist dictators who hide behind the impenetrable wall they have created known as antisemitism. 

But at an increasing rate, the ordinary people of the world is seeing things for what they really are, finally.

You don't really think you are one of gods chosen race do you? A superior race, a pure race, a believer in Jewish Supremacy?

You sound exactly like the Nazi's you claim to be victims of, yet you have the same attitude of racial superiority. A totally false belief. 

Such Jews are the most racist, most despicable people on the planet, because these ideas lead them to do despicable things to non Jews, the Goym, or peoples only fit to be the slaves of the Jew.

I'm done discussing this with you, the information I have uploaded is sufficient for any reader to make up their own mind.

Marcospolo, just to put the context I am a supportere of the BDS movement and get equally annoyed if Houseknight calls me an anti-semite for this. I could not care less of religion, but I care about a diginified life for everyone and Israel fights against that and hence BDS is a way of making pressure. Just like I boycott Turkey... I agree with Houseknight that an anti-semite wants annihilations of Jews, hence I am not anti-semite. I just want Israel to respect all life and stop grabbing land etc.
Also I always get so pissed when history is brought up for laying claims on land, that is complete bullshit; 98%  or more of people living in the area are born there and hence have no fault whatsoever for living there, hence ALL have the right to live there and no1 has the right to steal land.

I also agree that using the holocaust as a justification of today's actions by Israel is just wrong.

BUT: holocaust-denial will get you banned from the forum, consider this is a first and last warning! No discussion about it, you are free to think whatever you want, but that is different from posting it in a forum.
And next time you are in Europe, just go to any concentration-camp and then you will no more be able to deny it. In Dachau were I went with school, you can see the scratches  on the cement-wall made by all the victims with their fingernails in the gas-chambers...

Yeah,  Jews were murdered by the Nazis no doubt, but the issue is that the Zionists, (as far as I can tell,) are using that aspect of WW2 and ignoring the rest of the war and the 70 million that died, as a battering ram to silence anyone who is critical of anything a Jew or a Zionist does since then. Not to mention its a continuing source of substantial income.

Anyway, regardless of any other issue, one should be allowed to question ANY event in history, and be free to doubt the official story, which one can do for any event EXCEPT the Holocaust. Its illegal to question ANY  aspect of the official story, you don't need to deny it happened, just raise a question about the claimed numbers, or the gas chambers, or anything!

Making it illegal is unprecedented, and if tantamount to thought crime.

If the have made it illegal and are forcing this story, under threat of imprisonment and or fines, loss of occupation, then I smell a rat.

The real story of the "holocaust" is certainly NOT exactly as the Zionists want us to believe.  The first causality of war is the truth, and the victors write the History.

I can be critical of ANYthing under the sun, and people will either agree, or call me mistaken, or just write me off as  a fool, BUT why is it that if for whatever reason I am critical of the Holocaust story, as presented, then I am immediately banned?

Whats your problem?

Is this forum is Zionist controlled? or is freedom of speech still a liberty?

No one, even the so called Holocaust deniers, deny that Jews and others were incarcerated in those camps and many died there.

I don't need to go see the place, I watched endless hours of video on the subject.

But the fact is, if you are into facts, is that some aspects of the Jews in gas chambers story is just that, a story.

And no one on this earth can back up the 6 million number, its an exaggeration. 6 million is a sort of magical mystical number for Jews, they use it all the time from way before the first WW.

The real number is debatable, but killing people wholesale is a great crime which ever way you look at it.

The USA should know, they are into it big time.  over 3 million in Vietnam, and countless millions since the end of WW2 and continuing today.  Of course, the USA military is just a ***** owned and managed by Zionists anyway, we all know that.

Ok, ban me now.

Lol, just as expected you only read the last paragraph and not the rest otherwise you would not accuse me:-). And no, also denying slavery would put you in the same position for instance...

The real story of the "holocaust" is certainly NOT exactly as the Zionists want us to believe.  The first causality of war is the truth, and the victors write the History.

You are saying that the Jews won the war????They were freed by the winners, which is not the same as winning.

And you seem to have made your point a bit clearer, you are not denying it completely, but the account of it. Also does it matter whether it was 6M or 100k? It amounts to organized genocide no matter what.

And freedom of speech is still there, you just have to be ready for the consequences...I prefer much more the adagio "your liberty ends where some1 elses begins".

And yes the US has a LOT of blood on their hands, no worries am a big critic of the US too,  but not in organized annihilation. Germans are not the only ones who did it (eg. Croatia or Ottoman empire did it too), but they are only ones on such scale.

So I reply with the same question: what is your problem?

The International court ruled that the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land was illegal. Period. End of argument.

Very few thinking people worldwide believe in the Zionist story of the suffering Jew. What we see is the land grab by religious nuts, who have a plan to take even more than just 100% of Palestine, but also parts of all the neighboring countries like, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran. (and then use Israel as the center of domination of the whole world, an admitted plan)

There has never been many Jews in Palestine, ever. And what was the situation 1000 years ago is no pretext to evict the current population.

And Zionists are not even real Jews. There are real Jews worldwide that oppose the Zionist takeover of the name of Jew, as a pretext to establish a new country by the eradication of the existing inhabitants.

As a Jew, or should I say Zionist, (or are you a pretend Jew?)  I would reconsider my leaders actions if I were you. The crimes committed in the name of God by your leaders is nothing short of war crimes.  And the deceptive way your agents have manipulated the USA government and all its politicians is brilliant in the same way that a mass murdering Psychopath is often considered brilliant.

No one really believes that Israel is gods chosen nation other than religious nuts and lying atheist dictators who hide behind the impenetrable wall they have created known as antisemitism. 

But at an increasing rate, the ordinary people of the world is seeing things for what they really are, finally.

You don't really think you are one of gods chosen race do you? A superior race, a pure race, a believer in Jewish Supremacy?

You sound exactly like the Nazi's you claim to be victims of, yet you have the same attitude of racial superiority. A totally false belief. 

Such Jews are the most racist, most despicable people on the planet, because these ideas lead them to do despicable things to non Jews, the Goym, or peoples only fit to be the slaves of the Jew.

I'm done discussing this with you, the information I have uploaded is sufficient for any reader to make up their own mind.

"The International court ruled that the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land was illegal. Period. End of argument." - Your "period" isn't supported by citation or link. What a law forbade Jews to purchase land and settle in Israel? What a law forbade Jews to settle and live in the West Bank? Such a law doesn't exist.  If it does exist, please refer to. Both State of Israel and Jewish settlements are legal under international  law. Regarding moral side, both Bible and Qur'an claim that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews. The Palestinians fled their land because of they were not ready to live in Palestine together with the Jews, out of their religious and racist belief. The same belief causes Palestinians to seek expulsion of the Jews from the West Bank. Just this is a "period".

Edited by HouseKnight1

"The International court ruled that the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land was illegal. Period. End of argument." - Your "period" isn't supported by citation or link. What a law forbade Jews to purchase land and settle in Israel? What a law forbade Jews to settle and live in the West Bank? Such a law doesn't exist.  If it does exist, please refer to. Both State of Israel and Jewish settlements are legal under international  law. Regarding moral side, both Bible and Qur'an claim that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews. The Palestinians fled their land because of they were not ready to live in Palestine together with the Jews, out of their religious and racist belief. The same belief causes Palestinians to seek expulsion of the Jews from the West Bank. Just this is a "period".

Whatever.  I'm done with this thread.  One cant get anywhere debating a religious fanatic. Hope you enjoy your future life in heaven with your genocidal god, sounds like a fun place.  Bye.

"Very few thinking people worldwide believe in the Zionist story of the suffering Jew" - Whole Jewish history is a chain of suffering, humiliation, persecution, denying equal rights and Holocausts. Me personally was persecuted in the USSR because of I belonged to the Jews. Clearly, these "skeptic" "thinking people" have low level of intelligence.

Whatever.  I'm done with this thread.  One cant get anywhere debating a religious fanatic. Hope you enjoy your future life in heaven with your genocidal god, sounds like a fun place.  Bye.

No "bye", marcospolo, I have yet to expose all Your antisemitic lies. Please, stay and share Your pearls. I have strong impression, that You are spreading just Iranian ayatollahs' propaganda, are You?

Edited by HouseKnight1

No "bye", marcospolo, I have yet to expose all Your antisemitic lies. Please, stay and share Your pearls. I have strong impression, that You are spreading just Iranian ayatollahs' propaganda, are You?

Look, by anyones standard, you would have to be classed as a deluded, brain washed religious quack. 

Anyone reading this thread can verify for themselves what is clearly the "truth" insofar as it can be revealed. 

A bit if digging, and critical review shows what is happening worldwide under the banner of a New World Order.  

Its Zionism, a power hungry and psychopathic gang of mass murderers who stoop to the lowest levels of deception in order to advance their cause.

Here is the fact:  Anyone who thinks that he is "gods chosen", and therefore that everyone else is "gods rejected", is potentially big trouble for the rest of the population of this world.

And we see this happening around us today.

Zionism, and any racially based religion is a cancer on humanity. It's the end of the argument as far as I am concerned.

Grow up, and realize that Zionism is madness, and the "racial superiority concept of Gods chosen Jew" and the consequences of believing this,  is driving the major problems we have in this world today.

Thats a simple fact.

So, go ahead and reveal my "antisemitic lies". (which reveals your delusional thought processes)

I have better things to do now. BYE.

Look, by anyones standard, you would have to be classed as a deluded, brain washed religious quack. 

Anyone reading this thread can verify for themselves what is clearly the "truth" insofar as it can be revealed. 

A bit if digging, and critical review shows what is happening worldwide under the banner of a New World Order.  

Its Zionism, a power hungry and psychopathic gang of mass murderers who stoop to the lowest levels of deception in order to advance their cause.

Here is the fact:  Anyone who thinks that he is "gods chosen", and therefore that everyone else is "gods rejected", is potentially big trouble for the rest of the population of this world.

And we see this happening around us today.

Zionism, and any racially based religion is a cancer on humanity. It's the end of the argument as far as I am concerned.

Grow up, and realize that Zionism is madness, and the "racial superiority concept of Gods chosen Jew" and the consequences of believing this,  is driving the major problems we have in this world today.

Thats a simple fact.

So, go ahead and reveal my "antisemitic lies". (which reveals your delusional thought processes)

I have better things to do now. BYE.

1.I'm just an atheist, like 70% of Israeli Jews. Sincerely, here in Israel I never heard the definition "God's chosen people". Such a definition means high level of responsibility. Nobody (including religious Jews) dares to take this responsibility.

2.Zionism is anti-racist belief, by definition. We rebelled against racist antisemitism of Hitler. Here in Israel came Jews of all possible races, from Europeans to Ethiopians (blacks). Israeli Arabs seem quite medium among bitty Jews. In our everyday life Jews and Arabs communicate quite friendly. All You see through media reports is staged. Palestine is one giant theater. They delude entire World, and get money for their performance.  You Australians must learn coexistence from Israelis.

Edited by HouseKnight1

1.I'm just an atheist, like 70% of Israeli Jews. Sincerely, here in Israel I never heard the definition "God's chosen people". Such a definition means high level of responsibility. Nobody (including religious Jews) dares to take this responsibility.

2.Zionism is anti-racist belief, by definition. We rebelled against racist antisemitism of Hitler. Here in Israel came Jews of all possible races, from Europeans to Ethiopians (blacks). Israeli Arabs seem quite medium among bitty Jews. In our everyday life Jews and Arabs communicate quite friendly. All You see through media reports is staged. Palestine is one giant theater. They delude entire World, and get money for their performance.  You Australians must learn coexistence from Israelis.

If I take everything you just said, and reversed it, we would get closer to the truth. Zionism excels in reversing the story to deceive. But you are correct in that Zionism is not really about race, as such, but it also is not anything to do with Judaism, Zionism just used the Jews to hide behind, having propelled the Jew to the status of being beyond criticism, as protected by the "anti-antisemitism" weapon. Jews are pawn of Zionism like everyone else.  But before I said I was not going to comment further, So really I must give the forum to you unhindered.