Science Forums

Establishing The Notion Of Ormus|Debunking The Well Known Debunker Of Ormus

Daniel88

RationalWiki's debunking in ORMUS was incomplete and had factual errors.

I read this article, and I thought to myself, why would anyone that is adeptly knowledgeable about atoms possibly trust this as far as they can throw a 500-pound weight?

List of many scientific errors in this website:

• When rationalwiki talks about emitting gamma radiation, they miss an important point whereas the ORMUS's wavefield under certain conditions are capable of producing high-frequency photons because theoretically, the quantum field around ORMUS causes fermions to convert to bosons such as photons.
  • Also, the superconducting property can be scientifically explained. If you research Bose-Einstein condensates, ORMUS above room temperature is a superconductor, and it possesses some properties of B.E.S.s.
  • Electron clouds want to be stable, therefore, rationalwiki lacks the understanding of orbitals, yet my source barely mentioned it because they already assume you knew what an orbital was. When it mentioned "2 or 0 electrons" I immediately knew they had no idea what an orbital even was.
  • Another thing, when rationalwiki mentioned "water-soluble precious metals are toxic", the most commonly mentioned precious metal is gold, and this made me laugh, because gold is one of the most chemically stable elements on the periodic table, and it really doesn't bond with anything, and for something to be toxic, there needs to be a chemical reaction within the body, and gold doesn't react with anything, therefore rendering that statement to be hogwash. The reason gold ORMUS has supposed healing properties is not that it reacts with a chemical and makes a bond, but it has a quantum field it emits it that causes chromosomes with damaged DNA to have their electrons recharged in a way where DNA can reform chemical bonds that are essential for avoiding serious health problems.
  • Also, rationalwiki is literally debunking while they haven't actually tried any experiments themselves. If rationalwiki is going to debunk something, there needs to be actual scientific research and evidence that ORMUS is fake, not just based on articles that explain chemistry of what we observed already, but it needs to be tested in a laboratory, and there needs to be actual data are written down, and not anything cooked to their advantage to misinform people. This is because to find out new things, we need to do seemingly ridiculous things as our scientific ancestors did in order to find out more about the topic. This means even trying to make ORMUS from what a lot of sources tell us how to make it and also using new theories that are created on how to make ORMUS, and that means scientifically observing everything using proper equipment, and if some documented ways of making ORMUS actually does work, that doesn't mean telling everyone that ORMUS is real, that means elaborating all the phenomena that are happening when ORMUS is being brewed, and that means documenting all of ORMUS's properties and elaborating all of the phenomena that has happened when you experimented with ORMUS for all sorts of purposes. I'm talking to you ormus.net.au . This website is an example of a source that tells you about the wonders of ORMUS, yet utterly lacks anything scientific about ORMUS.

A good source that tells you about ORMUS is http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

ORMUS doesn't get much attention, and I am bringing attention to it, not because I know, but because I tried it out for myself, and it was wonderful. No more anxiety, I feel more energy making it so I don't have to drink coffee, which coffee is very unhealthy for your brain. I can think more clearly and many other big and small benefits. Since I had these experiences, I can say that ORMUS is also a good health supplement. 

I do not know much about how ORMUS affects the body, so, therefore, the scientific community has to look into this more.

This is the website that had a failed attempt to debunk ORMUS.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

Edited by Daniel88

RationalWiki's debunking in ORMUS was incomplete and had factual errors.

I read this article, and I thought to myself, why would anyone that is adeptly knowledgeable about atoms possibly trust this as far as they can throw a 500-pound weight?

List of many scientific errors in this website:

• When rationalwiki talks about emitting gamma radiation, they miss an important point whereas the ORMUS's wavefield under certain conditions are capable of producing high-frequency photons.
  • Also, the superconducting property can be scientifically explained. If you research Bose-Einstein condensates, ORMUS above room temperature is a superconductor, and it possesses some properties of B.E.S.s.
  • Electron clouds want to be stable, therefore, rationalwiki lacks the understanding of orbitals, yet my source barely mentioned it because they already assume you knew what an orbital was. When it mentioned "2 or 0 electrons" I immediately knew they had no idea what an orbital even was.
  • Another thing, when rationalwiki mentioned "water-soluble precious metals are toxic", the most commonly mentioned precious metal is gold, and this made me laugh, because gold is one of the most chemically stable elements on the periodic table, and it really doesn't bond with anything, and for something to be toxic, there needs to be a chemical reaction within the body, and gold doesn't react with anything, therefore rendering that statement to be hogwash.

ORMUS doesn't get much attention, and I am bringing attention to it, not because I know, but because I tried it out for myself, and it was wonderful. No more anxiety, I feel more energy making it so I don't have to drink coffee, which coffee is very unhealthy for your brain. I can think more clearly and many other big and small benefits. Since I had these experiences, I can say that ORMUS is also a good health supplement. 

I do not know much about how ORMUS affects the body, so, therefore, the scientific community has to look into this more.

This is the website that had a failed attempt to debunk ORMUS.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

From the riot of fonts and colours alone one can tell this is a crank post.

ORMUS is a scam for idiots, dreamt up by a cotton farmer who knows no chemistry. It is not worth wasting any time on this topic.

From the riot of fonts and colours alone one can tell this is a crank post.

ORMUS is a scam for idiots, dreamt up by a cotton farmer who knows no chemistry. It is not worth wasting any time on this topic.

"Crank post."  "Scam for idiots."  "Not worth wasting any time."

There is no need for you to be angry and bash others.  

May I suggest that you watch a delightful movie, titled "Wonderful."

A teacher gives his class this week's precept:  "Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle."

His earlier precept was, "When you have a choice between being right and being kind, choose kind."

May I say, THAT is wisdom.

"Crank post."  "Scam for idiots."  "Not worth wasting any time."

There is no need for you to be angry and bash others.  

May I suggest that you watch a delightful movie, titled "Wonderful."

A teacher gives his class this week's precept:  "Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle."

His earlier precept was, "When you have a choice between being right and being kind, choose kind."

May I say, THAT is wisdom.

On the contrary. There is every need to expose scams that prey on the gullible and can damage their health. It does nobody any favours to collude in a pretence that there may be something in it when there is not.

Exhibit A: http://www.ormusis.com/ormus_and_disease.html

Edited by exchemist

• 2 years later...

I would think that if it was so bad for people's health and if it truly was a scam, there should be a study that explains what harm it does and why... there's more money to be made without an actual thorough examination if it is a scam, but a scientist looking to make a name for themselves would find it not terribly difficult nor expensive; I would think. Yet noone has even tried- noone that I can find.